UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MDs bar Cris Cyborg from cut to 135

11/13/12 4:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
othree
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Booooooooooshit.

11/13/12 4:57 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billyz - I sense that Cyborg doesn't have a good sense of how what she says or her camp releases comes off to the public.
Im neither a big Rhonda fan nor a Cyborg fan.
from that perspective the way Cyborg demands Rhonda to come up to 45 just comes off all wrong.
Especially all after being caught cheating in a case of cheating so obvious, that it would make former president Clinton's cheating look demure. I really dont think she understands the public's view.

Her physique is more muscular than most mens, to the point that vast amounts of the public questioned if she used PED's, as she out muscled fighters to get to the belt.
She is then caught using steroids with a big fat "No Duh!" asterisk to her name.
It puts in question all the wins she has over many women much smaller than her.
She then is demanding respect as a champion (for a championship she was stripped of for being found to have cheated)
She then chastises a smaller champion and tells her to move up in weight to the weight class she no longer has a belt in (being as she was caught cheating in it) and if not she is a coward
She says she cannot cut down to meet a current champion she wants to fight, but expects rhonda to bend to this and fight at a higher weight were cyborg would be much stronger.
She releases a statement trying to justify how she is medically advised how she cant cut down to 135.
She also cites its affects on ability to conceive and how that is something she would not risk
She forgets we all know she was caught taking steroids which everyone knows is much worse for conceiving than losing some muscle mass from a woman's frame.
She forgets that we ALSO heard about WMMA coming to UFC just the other day with Rhonda an actual current champ heading the charge and might find it ironic that her latest story comes out right after said announcement.

Its fighter bashing if we dont praise her and or bash Rhonda for not fighting her.

Am I missing anything?
yes she is a great fighter but she also is a stripped and rightfully so, disgraced champion.
Anyone think she wasn't on the stuff when she beat the shit out of Carano to get the belt? While its water under the bridge since she pissed clean for that fight, its a question she will always have hung on her doorstep thanks to her actions.

The only thing you are missing is that Honda and Cyborg were essentially competing at the same weight when Honda first "called out" Cyborg. However, Honda was on the chubby side compared to Cyborg's 0% body fat... so take that as you may.

11/13/12 4:59 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/13/12 5:00 PM

Weird.. I've lost two posts today after submitting them. I type up a couple of paragraphs, hit "Post" and send it into the sun.. oh well..

edit: Oh, there it is.. I've never seen it delay posting like that before.

11/13/12 5:14 PM
Joe_Drogan420
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't see why she doesn't just get a TRT TUE from keith kizer.

On another note, does anyone know how stanozolol use and subsequent increased testosterone levels alongside possible virilization affect ability to conceive?
11/13/12 5:31 PM
jTheHybridwolff
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a man walk at 160lb and 5'9 and cut to 135 what Bs Phone Post
11/13/12 5:33 PM
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone sounds like she is ducking Ronda
11/13/12 5:35 PM
WidespreadPanic

Because it is so important and since she was caught doping, I would insist that Santos get tested via GC-MS at four and three weeks out, and have a test-epi ratio done before and after the fight.

IOW, and this is key, it makes no sense to let her fight Rhonda and fsk her up and then test positive and say sorry, meanwhile Rhonda has something like a fractured jaw or orbital socket and test post-fight.

I'd want to see a hormone profile and a blood profile submitted one month prior to the fight. It's too important when establishing the Women's Division to screw it up. Yes it will cost more but it's worth it. I'd offer to pay for the expense of additional testing if I was in Rhonda's camp, too, and recoop if Cyborg tests positive at any time including pre or post fight.

I'd also want an 'extreme clause' in the contract such that if Cyborg tests positive it's a three-strikes you're out situation and she is NEVER allowed to fight in the UFC again - it's extreme but it's a form of prevention.

FWIW

11/13/12 5:39 PM
WidespreadPanic

FWIW, here's a chart of common anabolics and detection times:

Detection times

3 weeks
5 months
4 days
12 months
18 months
4-6 months
4-6 months
4-6 months 
2 months
4-6 months
12 months
5-6 weeks
3 weeks
2 months
4-6 weeks
4-6 weeks
5-6 weeks
21 days
3 months
7-12 days
2 weeks
3 months

11/13/12 5:51 PM
ReeferMadness
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I would have come up with a better excuse than a heart issue since steroid use can cause heart problems.
11/13/12 6:06 PM
Ramsey

2JupitersTooMany - 

Now I suppose Ronda's doctor will say a diet of marshmallows and gorilla hormones is unsafe. 

I just shot hot tomato soup through may nose....painful as fuck, yet funny at the same time!
11/13/12 6:09 PM
Steve4192
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow - 
Slevin Kalevra - Is she really that big? Can she not drop all the muscle she obtained from juicing?

She was taking cutting drugs to help make weight,  not bulking drugs

No

Winstrol is NOT a cutting drug.  It doesn't help you lose weight.  What it does do is help you retain lean muscle mass during a cutting cycle.  It is frequently used as part of a 'cutting' stack to strip the bodyfat off all those muscle you gained during a major bulking cycle.  It allows you burn a dispropotianate amount of fat while keeping all the muscles.

Just because she got caught using Winny doesn't mean she wasn't using something else before switching to a Winstrol cycle.

11/13/12 6:21 PM
tbi0904
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 - 
12SixElbow - 
Slevin Kalevra - Is she really that big? Can she not drop all the muscle she obtained from juicing?

She was taking cutting drugs to help make weight,  not bulking drugs

No

Winstrol is NOT a cutting drug.  It doesn't help you lose weight.  What it does do is help you retain lean muscle mass during a cutting cycle.  It is frequently used as part of a 'cutting' stack to strip the bodyfat off all those muscle you gained during a major bulking cycle.  It allows you burn a dispropotianate amount of fat while keeping all the muscles.

Just because she got caught using Winny doesn't mean she wasn't using something else before switching to a Winstrol cycle.

And she weighed 7 pounds over...
11/13/12 6:36 PM
JOESONDO
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If she doesn't want to cut the weight, it's her prerogative. Nobody should call out a person from another weight class unless they are willing to go to that weight class. This includes Anderson Silva calling out GSP and Rousey calling out Cyborg. If you're going to call out someone, no stipulations. No "come to my weigh class", no special rules, no exceptions.
11/13/12 6:55 PM
hendofanforlife
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom - 
BigSleep - Everyone has the right idea except for Marcus Renato the contrarian troll and Ryann Von Doom, who is evidently retarded.

Not the first time... Phone Post
Really? So you're telling me that these armchair mds are correct? Okay. I'm all for discussion on it but their fighter bashing and outright ignorance are beyond retarded Phone Post

Look like that and test positive, its no longer fighter bashing.

The ignorance is anyone pretending like its not captain obvious she has been using peds for a long time. Just like it was obvious reem was doing something. The superhuman looks cyborg was sporting and still has dont appear to be just from genetics. Now every thing she ever does is tainted. Like any other mma fighter that tests positive. It's the Barry bonds asterisk of mma. So we all have the right to just assume she's able to cut 10 freaking pounds by not having artificial muscle size.
11/13/12 7:24 PM
Deaf Forever

She could easily make 135 if she stopped juicing.
11/13/12 7:33 PM
Deaf Forever

SKARHEAD - Why doesn't Rhonda just eat a sandwich and fight at her original weight class ? SUPER WMMA fight !

The UFC won't create a 145 lbs division for one fight.
11/13/12 7:34 PM
inf0
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol.. wreslters don't check if their weight cuts are going to be approved by a doctor.. of course they wouldn't approve

11/13/12 8:00 PM
LucrativeMath
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Her doctor obviously doesn't want to have to refer her to an orthopedist for arm surgery.
11/13/12 8:56 PM
stonepony

RR should move up to fight in a division with no competition and no title on the line, just so Cyborg can keep cheating?

11/13/12 8:59 PM
SunnyKO'd my SN
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 

Now I suppose Ronda's doctor will say a diet of marshmallows and gorilla hormones is unsafe. 

Holy shit that made me laugh. You hear people talk about bull shark testosterone and horse DNA etc all the time, but I think gorilla is funnier :D VTFU.
11/13/12 9:55 PM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/14/12 12:05 AM
Beefy Wellington

French Fries Malone - She is dicking Phone Post
No, you had it right. Phone Post
11/14/12 12:19 AM
Triangle Smoke

Ramon Maroni - I know she is the 135 champ, but if Rhonda is so sure of herself why doesnt she just go up to 145 to fight?
Because Hondas scared to go to 145 and fight cyborg. She wants it at 135 so she can have an advantage.

Hondas scared, straight up. Phone Post
11/14/12 4:10 AM
dkdglr

No one can tell me she cant shed some of the extra muscle she is carryjng. Wouldnt that work in her favor for having a kid?

Cyborg walks around at 170 or so by her own admission. (Say closer to 185 since gina was coming down from 170) losing some of that extra 20lbs of muscle has will actually help her not having to provide oxygen to man sized muscles.

That said honda is scared that is why she went to such drastic measures to get to 135 her self, no matter what cyborg will be atleast 155 when she gets in the cage.
11/14/12 4:15 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I understand, she walks around at 170 pure muscle...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.