UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Are there more than /125 signed posters per event?

11/15/12 12:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
StalkingIsBad
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have come across signed by the card posters that do not have have a COA. They look identical to ones w/ a COA, so I have no doubt they are real. I had always thought the fighters received the signed posters numbered 1-25 (maybe Dana White gets number 1, I am note sure) and the rest are on sale to the public. Some people have told me they make additional signed posters that Zuffa employees can get there hands on. Is that true? Is there really actually 150-200 signed posters per event in existence? Sorry if this has been discussed before.

Also, does anyone know how many signed by the card pride posters they made per event?

Thanks in advance for any replies.
11/15/12 9:08 AM
shatteredsoul14
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pat Healy gave me his fighter version Tate vs Rousey. It has NO hologram or number. Strikeforce posters are usually numbered to 100. Not sure whether it was a one off but thats the straight dope on that poster at least.
11/16/12 6:22 PM
D1N0

IMO, the fighters get the first 24 or so depending on how many fights are on the card. SF has been pretty unorganized when it comes to posters. They've been better as of late but still.

I have 2 signed by posters that were fighter issued, 1 UFC & 1 Strikeforce. Both are numbered within the first 20 posters.
11/25/12 10:47 PM
StalkingIsBad

Look at this video I came across:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKSDZUE8c4M

They mention "135" UFC 130 posters were made. I wonder who is getting those 10 that are off the grid. Kind of deceiving as a fan to have holograms saying out of 125 if there are more.
11/26/12 7:31 PM
gage949
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder who's not gonna be able to validate that one 135 poster he signed different haha Phone Post
11/26/12 7:36 PM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah, that would definitely be disappointing. Someone recently posted something about having a card signed poster without the hologram. Maybe this explains why. If they say it's 1/125, then there should only be 125.
11/26/12 8:44 PM
Rew96

Hard to tell what he means here. he just said he signed 135 posters today, probably means lobby sitters as well. I figure thats what he means because he said after he use to be in a line for hours signing posters
11/26/12 8:52 PM
Rew96

there are two other videos that are fairly easy to find where they say 125. BJ penn for UFC 101 and Mark Munoz for his leben fight
11/29/12 11:41 PM
StalkingIsBad

Rew96 - there are two other videos that are fairly easy to find where they say 125. BJ penn for UFC 101 and Mark Munoz for his leben fight

I saw those videos. Still I have seen examples of additional posters that appeared to be outside the 125 count. Was wondering if anyone has first-hand knowledge of this.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.