UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Proof GMO's are bad?

11/15/12 1:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Spinelock
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whilst eating some delicious CORN NUTS (the OFFICIAL corn nut of the UFC), I realized the the corn was probably Monsanto based evil...

But what is the problem?
There a couple of Adenosine molecules where there used to be guanine, maybe some different proteins created as a result, I mean, really, what is it bout GMO's that are supposed to be killing me?

How are my beloved Corn Nuts giving me cancer and testicular atrophy?

GIVE ME PROOF!
11/15/12 1:22 AM
Spinelock
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sonnofabitch.....
11/15/12 1:23 AM
SJCOTTON
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're the only one with big enough kernels to eat those nuts... Phone Post
11/15/12 1:41 AM
Spinelock

Gonna need some help here mods....
11/15/12 1:55 AM
Brian Rule
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Based on all the research I've read GMO's aren't anywhere near as problematic to humans as WFA's
11/15/12 1:59 AM
MMALOGIC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

common sense...  you are an organic being... does it make any sense to consume something inorganic?

something created you...  whether you believe it's God, or "nature", etc... whatever created you must have also created your food.

If you believe Man created you then it would make sense for Man to also create your Food/medicine.  If you believe God created you then God must have created your food/medicine.  And we find evidence upon evidence that God (or whatever created man) did just that.  So only consume that which comes from what created you... do not consume what someone created for profit.

11/15/12 2:02 AM
12SixElbow
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Food derived from GMOs is not tested in humans before it is marketed. While such food could be tested in clinical trials, similar to the way that drugs are tested, food derived from GMOs is not a single chemical, nor is it intended to be ingested in specific doses and times. This makes it difficult to design a meaningful clinical study. Instead, regulators carefully examine the genetic modification, its protein products, and any intended changes that those proteins make to the food, and also check to see whether the food derived from a GMO is "substantially equivalent" to its non-GM-derived counterpart, which provides a way to detect any negative non-intended consequences of the genetic engineering. If the newly incorporated protein is not similar to that of other proteins found in our foods or if anomalies arise in the substantial equivalence comparison, further toxicological testing is required

11/15/12 2:03 AM
Spinelock

BLAH BLAH BLAH
I don't want analogies or conjecture.
GIVE ME THE SCIENCE!
11/15/12 2:11 AM
inf0
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC - 

common sense...  you are an organic being... does it make any sense to consume something inorganic?

something created you...  whether you believe it's God, or "nature", etc... whatever created you must have also created your food.

If you believe Man created you then it would make sense for Man to also create your Food/medicine.  If you believe God created you then God must have created your food/medicine.  And we find evidence upon evidence that God (or whatever created man) did just that.  So only consume that which comes from what created you... do not consume what someone created for profit.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp

11/15/12 2:20 AM
Hawk RAM

GMO's may have disproportionate levels of unnaturally occurring creepatin, and this is just a taste of possible side effects: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctktzt2Xpc8 Phone Post
11/15/12 2:21 AM
Spinelock

legkicktothehead - 
Spinelock - BLAH BLAH BLAH
I don't want analogies or conjecture.
GIVE ME THE SCIENCE!

I bet you also think fluoridated water is good for you too lol

Ignorance is bliss

Please enlighten me as to why GMO's are bad for me. I'm not disputing it, but I won' accept it without evidence.

11/15/12 3:14 AM
Spinelock

MODS PLEASE MOVE
11/15/12 3:19 AM
AbbottMary
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/15/12 3:19 AM
To me I just look at monsanto and their actions and i say.. "yeah screw those guys"
11/15/12 4:02 AM
Spinelock

whadafykumeanitstaken - Wheat GMO's are being linked to liver failure.
GMO corn and soy are being bred to ooze BTI-bacillus thuringiensis. BTI has the ability to penetrate ovaries like needles-not good if your are trying to become pregnant.
People just need to look into places in Africa and South America where GMO had nearly replaced conventional.crops...Both the animald and the worker's lifespans have shortened significantly.

Read some of Jeff Smith's work. Guy connects the dots.

Thanks! I'll check it out
11/15/12 4:20 AM
SJCOTTON
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger -
SJCOTTON -  You're the only one with big enough kernels to eat those nuts... Phone Post

That made me smile, and vote you up.

Thanks sir! I'm definitely trying to help u hug those nuts! Phone Post
11/15/12 8:13 AM
thegreenroom
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why even take the chance? If there are so many people detailing the dangers of this food. Why even take the chance? Because you want to prove your not a hipster or conspiracy theorist? Because you want a signed document from Monsanto saying, yea our food will slowly rot you from the inside?

Just look at how Monsanto acts towards farmers and other agricultural groups. They do not conduct themselves with any kind of human morality. They wouldn't hesitate to sell you something that hurts you for a dime. Phone Post
11/15/12 3:34 PM
Spinelock

InnerTubeCaptain - Wait. The dude does interviews on Coast to Coast? Looks like your search for scientific proof continues.

Is Coast to Coast the one hosted by the Ancient Aliens enthusiast? Jesus....

I'll still look into Jeff SMith, just haven't had a chance.

Again people, I don't care about conjecture or inferences based on Monsanto's business practices.

I want to know the SCIENCE.

Show me a protein produced by these crops that is detrimental to humans. What does it do?

Lord knows these freakishly large Corn Nuts have been genetically modified, possibly for increased deliciousness as well as size...

11/15/12 4:47 PM
Spinelock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPvkZv5MfRw&feature=related

Jeff Smith
Yikes.

Where can I get non-GMO Cor Nuts?!!?!!!!
12/14/12 9:22 PM
greenseed
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

these are two good docs  on the subject

http://vimeo.com/53995182 Genetic Roulette

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK7gAZS0lbY The World According to Monsanto

12/14/12 9:30 PM
whoabro

InnerTubeCaptain - Wait. The dude does interviews on Coast to Coast? Looks like your search for scientific proof continues.
Boom Phone Post
12/14/12 9:31 PM
whoabro

greenseed -

these are two good docs  on the subject

http://vimeo.com/53995182 Genetic Roulette

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK7gAZS0lbY The World According to Monsanto

Those titles certainly sound like objective, unbiased journalism Phone Post
12/15/12 1:55 PM
greenseed
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

here are some internal FDA memos from around 92 when GMO legislation was being formed

http://www.biointegrity.org/list.html

1/9/13 5:14 PM
greenseed

http://www.aaemonline.org/gmopost.html
1/20/13 8:23 PM
greenseed

http://current.com/groups/news-blog/93975745_peru-bans-genetically-modified-foods-as-us-lags.htm
1/26/13 4:46 PM
greenseed

just label it

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.