11/17/12 10:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pessimist_Pete
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Pablo Garza Phone Post
40oztofreedom
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's too bad because he displayed some good boxing and hurt Garza. Dude is just too big to shrimp out from Phone Post
FreightTrain

Nucky - 
FreightTrain - My stream f*cking sucks. Keeps pausing.

Thats fucking illegal.

How is paying to watch the fight online "illegal"?
11/17/12 10:35 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Garza did awesome... Hominick just hasn't been the same. Phone Post
11/17/12 10:36 PM
CAlfar

WHY did he roll for the omaplata? STUPIDEST thing I've ever seen! Not meant to be a fighter bash, because I wanted Hominick to win but WHY??? You had his back and you go for the Omaplata when your opponant is sweaty and you dont want to be on your back? Thats stupider then Chael's spinning backfist.

Dissapointed...you'd think a fighter as experienced as Hominick wouldnt do something so stupid....
Sucks because now he might get cut...he'll earn his way back I hope..
SlightlyStoopid
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another terrible performance from Hominick. So disappointing. He's probably gone after that. Phone Post
octo_dad
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dang!! Frustrating fight to watch.. Phone Post
11/17/12 10:37 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

Homs face...

http://i.imgur.com/5ls8s.png
MarcusRenatoBlackBelt

Hominick is experiencing confidence issues .... Much like Jamie Varner when he went on that bad streak, he is not experienceing a physical decline by any means. Losing Sean Tompkins and the Title fight have had a negative effect on his fight approach.
FreightTrain

UGCTT_EnderTL -  Garza did awesome... Hominick just hasn't been the same. Phone Post

He did well on his feet.

Left wondering why he didnt make more of an effort to get up.
11/17/12 10:39 PM
Revolting Blob
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who the fuck scored that 30-26?! Phone Post
11/17/12 10:39 PM
TheEssence
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm bummed out. Phone Post
11/17/12 10:40 PM
FreightTrain

Nucky - 
FreightTrain - 
Nucky - 
FreightTrain - My stream f*cking sucks. Keeps pausing.

Thats fucking illegal.

How is paying to watch the fight online "illegal"?

lol just messing with you with a Dana meme thought u mighta been on an "illegal stream". Never seen ufc ppv streams didn't think they lagged thats fail.

Which is why its frustrating.

Watching up here in Toronto. Internet service is so bad up here.
11/17/12 10:41 PM
Team Alpha Snail
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nucky -
Team Alpha Snail -  What happened to Hominick? Was it that he surprised everyone with his performance against Aldo that gave his game away or that after getting so close he just lost the fire? Phone Post

Not to take anything away from homnick but that was a brutal weight cut for aldo he had white foam on the sides of his lips at weigh ins against homnick.  This guy garza just seems to be a weight class bigger than him.

I know exactly what you mean it wasn't Aldo's finest hour what so ever yet he still won and created that huge lump on Hominicks head. Despite his size I thought Hominick was going to bring it as his job depended on it tonight and he beat some impressive names on his way to his shot. I still think Hominick could beat some people at 145 in the UFC, like I said before I don't know what is wrong, does he need a bigger opponent to get him fired up like he was in his title shot? Phone Post
11/17/12 10:43 PM
UGCTT croy_00
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sigh. Feel bad for Mark. Guy has had a rough run of it the last couple years. Sadly he is pretty much guaranteed to be released from the UFC. I hope he takes some time and gets his head straight and is back better then before in no time. Phone Post
11/17/12 10:52 PM
Trick or Truth
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/17/12 10:52 PM

For GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

11/17/12 11:01 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

looks like swelling is gonna be bad
11/18/12 12:51 PM
MattyECB
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hominick is the perfect example of a fighter that you cut when you HAVE TO, not because you want to

Always exciting, incredibly game, and tons of potential if he can snap out of this slide. Unless his loss streak gets so bad it starts to make other fighters pissed and the UFC uneven in their cuts, they're going to want to keep him on, and rightly so
11/18/12 12:53 PM
MattyECB
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CAlfar - WHY did he roll for the omaplata? STUPIDEST thing I've ever seen! Not meant to be a fighter bash, because I wanted Hominick to win but WHY??? You had his back and you go for the Omaplata when your opponant is sweaty and you dont want to be on your back? Thats stupider then Chael's spinning backfist.

Dissapointed...you'd think a fighter as experienced as Hominick wouldnt do something so stupid....
Sucks because now he might get cut...he'll earn his way back I hope..

I was happy Rogan pointed that out, it pissed me off too and I'm no BJJ expert. I really think, hell I'd say I know, that Hominick is better than he's been fighting.

Besides having a paper face -- and not just cuts like a Fedor, but in terms of hematomas, eyes shutting and cuts -- he's got an incredible stand up game to go with his well rounded wrestling/grappling game.

He's gonna get the next win if he can stay in the UFC
11/18/12 1:50 PM
MattyECB

MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - Hominick is experiencing confidence issues .... Much like Jamie Varner when he went on that bad streak, he is not experienceing a physical decline by any means. Losing Sean Tompkins and the Title fight have had a negative effect on his fight approach.

I agree and if the UFC doesn't cut him, I think that means they'll want to build him up, so I'm hoping for a gimme fight and a rebound

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.