UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vote Downs are Cyber Bullying on UG

11/20/12 8:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Olive Garden Table For One
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is Bobby Lupo (I too was robbed in Montreal along with Lawlor and Sakara), just so you know that this thread is coming from a better and smarter poster than you and not just some catablasma jabroni.

Almost 100% of the time, I express the correct, yet sometimes unpopular, opinion. Most dummies like being wrong and not having their beliefs challenged, so they are inclined to vote someone like me down because they can't handle the truth.

In 2 weeks I went from +26 to -17. You people are disgraceful for this actions. This is nothing more than cyber bullying, and I am the victim.

Kirik should make all the bullies vote me up and restore my good name.

11/20/12 8:52 AM
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL. Its just a stupid number Brah. I have a legion of losers who vote me down every day too. Who cares? Phone Post
11/20/12 8:55 AM
Olive Garden Table For One
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It looks bad. I should have like a million vote ups and be in the green. 

11/20/12 8:56 AM
DreamerMMA
588 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love how computer nerds are the new bully.

11/20/12 8:59 AM
victorpoprock
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anytime you show support for a fighter who is the underdog or not the fighter the cool kids like, you get voted down. Its dumb but that's what the ug is now. Phone Post
11/20/12 9:03 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

We also look at the system to see if it's being abused.

I just un-froze a guy who continues to get locked because people disagree with him.

11/20/12 9:06 AM
Morgz
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What would Ronnie do? Phone Post
11/20/12 9:06 AM
DamnSevern
1198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

I just un-froze a guy who continues to get locked because people disagree with him.

if only Han Solo had this kind of support.

11/20/12 9:34 AM
KZTT_JonJones'sPublicist
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want a cyber nerd to say to my face that he voted me down! We will see how tough his keyboard is then! Phone Post
11/20/12 9:37 AM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

Lies. I was just frozen recently for no reason. U say the system is in place to change behavior. But how can we change behavior if we have no clue why we were frozen. Phone Post
11/20/12 9:38 AM
Tom O'BentOverByFitch
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 
UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

Lies. I was just frozen recently for no reason. U say the system is in place to change behavior. But how can we change behavior if we have no clue why we were frozen. Phone Post

It wasn't for no reason.

Don't try to act like you aren't consistently an ass to other forum members.

11/20/12 9:52 AM
Tom O'BentOverByFitch
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EEKS - ^vtfd

I really couldn't care less.

11/20/12 10:02 AM
GregNoActionJackson
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern -
UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

if only Han Solo had this kind of support.

Awesome Phone Post
11/20/12 10:18 AM
Tubarao

voted you up son!

If we all just vote everyone up all of the time then the system will break!! We just need participation.

Vote up all the people in red NO MATTER what.

11/20/12 10:19 AM
Tubarao

SavageNationFan - It pains me to see my fellow Pie Zan having to use that screen name. Kirik should intervene. Disgrazia.

you got one too!

11/20/12 10:19 AM
Tubarao

EEKS - ^vtfd

enjoy!

11/20/12 10:25 AM
suess
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'm pretty sure someone is searching for threads i made and voting me down pretty regularly.  i really don't care about my arrow but i thought that was kind of funny. 

also, anytime you make a thread about the voting system you are sure to get a bunch of -3s.  

11/20/12 10:28 AM
suess
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vote ups for everyone!  

11/20/12 10:30 AM
ufc98newb
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

time to go the other way, Lupo. embrace it. you will be to -100 by christmas, and that big number will feel good

11/20/12 10:36 AM
CryLikeAGirl
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll get ya once my votes refresh for the day.

11/20/12 10:37 AM
le

You're ungrateful. I'm envious of your vd's. Phone Post
11/20/12 10:38 AM
Tat2tillidie
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

suess -

i'm pretty sure someone is searching for threads i made and voting me down pretty regularly.  i really don't care about my arrow but i thought that was kind of funny. 

also, anytime you make a thread about the voting system you are sure to get a bunch of -3s.  

Yup thread backfire sen it a hundred times :) Phone Post
11/20/12 10:39 AM
Tat2tillidie
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ seen* Phone Post
11/20/12 10:40 AM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

Tom O'BentOverByFitch - 
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 
UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

It wasn't for no reason.

Don't try to act like you aren't consistently an ass to other forum members.

first of all, being an "ass" isnt against the rules and therefore you shouldnt be voted down for that

second, i am not consistently an ass to other forum members...they are asses to me and i defend myself...go back and look at my posts..usually what happens is that I offer an unfiltered honest opinion about a fighter, which doesnt amount to bashing, and then his nuthuggers come out in full force to attack me..so i defend myself and end up trouncing them...i dont initiate any of this "ass" activity that you refer to

11/20/12 10:45 AM
ABE FROMAN

Edited: 11/20/12 10:46 AM

Every day at the same time I get EXACTLY -3 votedowns so I know it's the same guy generally.

Gone from +70 to -10 3 votes at a time.

Sent an email to Jason, it's time to expose these type of guys voting down for hurt feelings.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.