UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pacquiao vs Marquez 4

11/24/12 4:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
12SixElbow
623 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is anyone interested in this fight?

Rewatched the first 3 with my brother over thanksgiving (Not football fans) and I think its interesting. I scored the first fight for Pac, second a draw, and third for Pac. But they were all good boxing matches either way.

Its December 8th (same night as UFC here in Seattle)

11/24/12 4:12 PM
WestCoastMXC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hell yeah will be happy for either fighter to win. Even Manny knows he lost one of them. Phone Post
11/24/12 4:16 PM
UGCTT Private First Class America
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, they're all great fights Phone Post
11/24/12 4:36 PM
BlueOnBlack
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll probably watch it with some friends but I'm not really excited for it. Thought Marquez won the first one, Pacquiao won the 2nd and I barely remember the third. It's been a while since I watched any of them, tho.
11/24/12 4:47 PM
JoeJoeplata
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

they could fight 10 times and i'd be happy to watch them all. pac won fights 1 and 3 while marquez won the 2nd. even pac knows he lost the 2nd. did you see his reaction when they announced he won? it was like he spotted jesus in the crowd.
11/24/12 4:47 PM
12SixElbow
623 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BlueOnBlack - I'll probably watch it with some friends but I'm not really excited for it. Thought Marquez won the first one, Pacquiao won the 2nd and I barely remember the third. It's been a while since I watched any of them, tho.

Yeah, that is why I rewatched them, good good fights either way.

I wish more MMA fans would be open to boxing.

11/24/12 6:47 PM
WestCoastMXC

JoeJoeplata - they could fight 10 times and i'd be happy to watch them all. pac won fights 1 and 3 while marquez won the 2nd. even pac knows he lost the 2nd. did you see his reaction when they announced he won? it was like he spotted jesus in the crowd.
That part was funny. Phone Post
11/24/12 7:01 PM
sgotwalks
1199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/24/12 7:01 PM

Very much excited for this fight. I thought Marquez won all three myself, though he is my favorite active fighter and my opinion is slighty, biased..........but not really. Manny is awesome and I am a big fan of his as well, and anyone who isn't excited when these two step in the ring together must have had a lobotomy. 

11/24/12 7:02 PM
The Mouth

Last 2 were all JMM.

He better not get robbed again.

11/24/12 7:11 PM
Chris27

Fights were good but I cant even get excited about this. Normally anytime Manny fights I'm excited but not anymore. It started with the Tim B fight and this one I have little interest in. First 24/7 I'm not gonna watch.

I'll probably end up watching the fight unless I go out after the UFC card but I just have little interest in this fight. Also seems to be little buzz around this fight, think alot of people are tired of this rivalry, bullshit decisions, Floyd/Manny not fighting each other.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.