UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Guerrero-Berto - WOW

11/25/12 2:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lueng jon
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lasr weeks Donaire Vs Marquez is Potential FOTY as well.
11/25/12 2:47 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

explodin -  I felt so bad for Berto eating those clean shots after the bell. I hate seeing someone take unnecessary punches like that. Phone Post

Stupid ass ref didn't do shit 

11/25/12 2:55 AM
Ernie
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rios vs Alvarado is FOTY.

Here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVL_dKC-Uyk&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post
11/25/12 2:59 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/25/12 3:05 AM
AyyAnt
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight.. Phone Post
11/25/12 3:14 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

UnderTheClock - 

what did Berto land...30-40 rabbit punches?

He was landing bus driver uppercuts

11/25/12 3:19 AM
DARTHHOGAN
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
UnderTheClock - 

haha nice!

11/25/12 3:24 AM
GelderdEnd

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
UnderTheClock - 

Shit....what's the back story on this gig? Phone Post
11/25/12 3:24 AM
GelderdEnd

^ gif....damn iPhone Phone Post
11/25/12 3:55 AM
AyyAnt
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GelderdEnd -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
UnderTheClock - 

Shit....what's the back story on this gig? Phone Post
what??? you havent seen this before? let me enlighten you my friend.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t5lRzUeokuI Phone Post
11/25/12 3:57 AM
ANT_P1989
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GelderdEnd - ^ gif....damn iPhone Phone Post
Woman talking shit to the bus driver, she's acting all hard and loud, hits the bus driver in his face for no reason, he then Mike Tyson's her head over the bus seat then throws her off the bus, "literally". Lol Phone Post
11/25/12 4:02 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

That is a bitch (not a woman) getting am exactly what she deserved. Her and the driver were jawing back and forth for reasons idk but she hit him a couple times while he was in his seat. He gets up and proceeds to give her the most spectacular uppercut I've ever seen. She wasn't even ko'd or knocked down. Phone Post
11/25/12 5:23 AM
Chappie
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brutal fight, but fairly one sided and had lots of clinching. Personally, I felt that Rios/Alvarado was far and away the better fight. Phone Post
11/25/12 5:24 AM
Chappie
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at the bus driver references. Phone Post
11/25/12 9:38 AM
chadk
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Berto initiated many of those clinches but was getting mauled on the inside. You're allowed to punch with your free hand, so I didn't have an issue with that as much as I did some "questionable" head work on the inside. Not outright butting, but Guerrero was definitely grinding his head into Berto's face quite a bit. Horrible corner work by Berto's team as well. Too many people talking in corner, atrocious enswell work, and not much help in offering adjustments either. Guerrero took away Berto's physical advantages and lured him into a brawl. Fun fight to watch but probably shortened some careers. Phone Post
11/25/12 10:26 AM
Brigham
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As weird as it sounds talking about a guy starting at 122lbs, Guerrero was too big for Berto.

I'd love to see Guerrero go up to 154 and fight Canelo. That would be an absolute war.

11/25/12 11:47 AM
JAMangual
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Teach Your Child MMA At Home!, Click For Free Video
Great fight no doubt. I love when fighters move up in weight and do well. I don't know how Guerrero withstood those uppercuts! He said after the fight he was never hurt and only was wobbled once as far as I could tell. Phone Post
11/25/12 12:30 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pharochuck - 
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - Not FOTY imo but still awesome.
Name one better Phone Post

Jauma vs salido 2
Rios vs Alvardo
11/25/12 12:37 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lueng jon - Lasr weeks Donaire Vs Marquez is Potential FOTY as well.

huh?
11/25/12 2:24 PM
flip_guard
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - That is a bitch (not a woman) getting am exactly what she deserved. Her and the driver were jawing back and forth for reasons idk but she hit him a couple times while he was in his seat. He gets up and proceeds to give her the most spectacular uppercut I've ever seen. She wasn't even ko'd or knocked down. Phone Post
Dont forget the line " if you wanna act like a man, i'll treat you like a man", or something like that!!! Phone Post
11/25/12 2:35 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Yep. Someone said "that's a fucking female". He replied with "I don't care, you wanna step up like a man ill treat you like a man". Which is true. I applaud that bus driver. Women always think they can get away with violence and shit with no physical retaliation from me. Phone Post
11/25/12 4:22 PM
anpack20

It was a great fight. I feel Berto shouldn't have come out with the Philly shell though...it's not his usual style and he definitely paid for it. Phone Post
11/25/12 5:30 PM
HenryO

Brigham - 

As weird as it sounds talking about a guy starting at 122lbs, Guerrero was too big for Berto.

I'd love to see Guerrero go up to 154 and fight Canelo. That would be an absolute war.

Damn that would be a fun fight, so many great fights to be made from 140 to 160. Boxing is fucking amazing right now if you're a fight fan you need to be seriously following it
11/25/12 5:30 PM
HenryO

Brigham - 

Damn that would be a fun fight, so many great fights to be made from 140 to 160. Boxing is fucking amazing right now if you're a fight fan you need to be seriously following it
11/25/12 5:45 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HBO has KILLED it this year.

Amazing fights for free (yes HBO is premium but you buy the service for movies, True Blood, Treme, etc and boxing is in addition to all other programming).

Berto-Guerrero was brutal, neither man gassed and it remained highly skilled.

MMA and boxing are apples and oranges but right now boxing has been sweet and MMA bitter with constant injuries and major PPV bouts like Faber-Barao and Bonnar-Silva.

Bonnar-Silva in boxing wouldn't have been PPV.

It would have had to be HBO Championship boxing level.

Cotto-Trout is coming up for FREE on HBO as well.

If it were UFC, a guy like Cotto would ALWAYS be PPV.

Boxing is delivering.

What's really dumb was the move to put UFC on FOX vs Pacquiao-Marquez.

It's a GREAT UFC card but Pacquiao-Marquez is going to be amazing given their 3 bouts prior and Manny draws big numbers.

But I guess boxing is dead. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.