UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BJ @ the press conference

12/6/12 3:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
French Fries Malone
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany -

Was he slapping his face and licking his hands between questions?

Lol Phone Post
12/6/12 3:53 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_rkilla - 

JUST SCRAP

2 up, 2 down RVCA mofo

ok, that's the end of my fan boy post :)

VTFU!  Awesome gif.

12/6/12 3:54 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapout - anyone up for a s/n bet? I'll take Rory...how about you, threadstarter? 30 day.

I believe in BJ, but I don't take screenname bets.  I'm the mmavixen, and I'm staying that way.

12/6/12 3:54 PM
buckshot44
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck, I missed it!! Someone post a gif, picture, SOMETHING! Cot Dammit!!
12/6/12 3:56 PM
Pat Smear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - 

Rory reminds me of:

to the motherfucking max
UGCTT_rkilla
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

buckshot44 - Fuck, I missed it!! Someone post a gif, picture, SOMETHING! Cot Dammit!!

Card posted this in his thread:

FreakDaddy
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really thing Rory is gonna win this fight....Not trying to be a dick to you BJ fans.......I just see you fellow so excited like he already won this fight...... Be prepared for a possible letdown........
12/6/12 3:59 PM
Matt Phillips
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FreakDaddy - I really thing Rory is gonna win this fight....Not trying to be a dick to you BJ fans.......I just see you fellow so excited like he already won this fight...... Be prepared for a possible letdown........

I think you are wrong sir, but I will vote you up for posting your opinion.

12/6/12 3:59 PM
KZTT_W85
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bj is awesome Phone Post
12/6/12 4:00 PM
mmavixen

superCalo - 
UGCTT_rkilla -
buckshot44 - Fuck, I missed it!! Someone post a gif, picture, SOMETHING! Cot Dammit!!

Card posted this in his thread:

I like how dana is gently stroking rorys muscular pectoral, kind of saying relax baby, your time will come Phone Post

I'd vote you up twice, but they said I can't do that.

12/6/12 4:01 PM
UGCTT_rkilla
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/06/12 4:01 PM
FreakDaddy - I really thing Rory is gonna win this fight....Not trying to be a dick to you BJ fans.......I just see you fellow so excited like he already won this fight...... Be prepared for a possible letdown........

^ Bobby fuckin Bummer :)

We're Penn die-hards. I feel like we're more excited over the fact that this man has decided to come out of retirement in order to do what he loves most. I've said this before, but I'll be excited for a Penn fight regardless of the result.

12/6/12 4:02 PM
mmavixen

FD- I just think that BJ Penn Fans, well we're a passionate bunch.  Just the thought of having him as a contender again in that division is amazing.  BJ encompasses everything that I love about MMA...

WAR PRODIGY!!!

12/6/12 4:02 PM
mmavixen

UGCTT_rkilla - 

^ Bobby fuckin Bummer :)

We're Penn die-hards. I feel like we're more excited over the fact that this man has decided to come out of retirement in order to do what he loves most. I've said this before, but I'll be excited for a Penn fight regardless of the result.

Awesome post, I couldn't agree more!!!

12/6/12 4:06 PM
mmavixen

TTT for the Prodigy

12/6/12 4:08 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo -
Joe_Drogan420 - Motivation levels are looking high.

Where's calo? We need an expert to do some readings an analysis.
Wow im tracking 94% this is nearing peak moticational level pMl as long as there is no premature motivational dump pMd then we can expect pMl > pMd = result where x = win, y being loss.

Dammit need to graph this baby before it goes off the charts, bell curve is so skewed it looks like a elephants errection Phone Post
Goat post of Thursday. Phone Post
12/6/12 4:09 PM
morse
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

FD- I just think that BJ Penn Fans, well we're a passionate bunch.  Just the thought of having him as a contender again in that division is amazing.  BJ encompasses everything that I love about MMA...

WAR PRODIGY!!!

+1 and VTFU You are one of the best posters in this forum. Keep it up! :)  

12/6/12 4:09 PM
DamnSevern
1192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/06/12 4:09 PM
mmavixen - 

Someone needs to link a highlight video.  This is the most pumped I've seen BJ in a long time.

12/6/12 4:11 PM
mmavixen

morse - 
mmavixen - 

WAR PRODIGY!!!

+1 and VTFU You are one of the best posters in this forum. Keep it up! :)  

Aw, thank you, that's very sweet. :)

12/6/12 4:12 PM
mmavixen

DamnSevern - 
mmavixen - 

Someone needs to link a highlight video.  This is the most pumped I've seen BJ in a long time.

And my UG Superman comes to my rescue yet again...amazing video.

Thank you D!!!!!

12/6/12 4:16 PM
mmavixen

Nick Fury - Fuck, I missed it. They both look so thick, tight, solid.

Rory's always been in great shape but I think BJ looks especially good.  I think he really wants this victory badly.

12/6/12 4:16 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2565 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watching press now... BJ looks calm relaxed and ready to kill... Sir Nerdsworth looks uncomfortable and not happy... Maybe tough weight cut. Phone Post
12/6/12 4:17 PM
Caleb R
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo -
Joe_Drogan420 - Motivation levels are looking high.

Where's calo? We need an expert to do some readings an analysis.
Wow im tracking 94% this is nearing peak moticational level pMl as long as there is no premature motivational dump pMd then we can expect pMl > pMd = result where x = win, y being loss.

Dammit need to graph this baby before it goes off the charts, bell curve is so skewed it looks like a elephants errection Phone Post
Love this guy!

Beep Phone Post
12/6/12 4:20 PM
mmavixen

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Watching press now... BJ looks calm relaxed and ready to kill... Sir Nerdsworth looks uncomfortable and not happy... Maybe tough weight cut. Phone Post

Pescy,

LOL.  It makes me uncomfortable to watch get all Alpha for some reason.  I'm not saying the kid doesn't have skills, but intimidation is not one of them.

12/6/12 4:21 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2565 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ got asked a question about the shit Rory was talking and he looked fucking fired up, mad dogged Rory and told him be ready to back it up... Lol... It's so fucking On!!!!

War BJ Phone Post
12/6/12 4:22 PM
mmavixen

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  BJ got asked a question about the shit Rory was talking and he looked fucking fired up, mad dogged Rory and told him be ready to back it up... Lol... It's so fucking On!!!!

War BJ Phone Post

Yeah, I saw it live and I started screaming at the computer.  I was so fired up!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.