UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BJ @ the press conference

12/6/12 4:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just gave Ronda a Belt... That's fucking Rad!! Phone Post
12/6/12 4:27 PM
sgotwalks
1099 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am Canadian, and I love t cheer for my Canadian fighters, and on top of that I have had my many moments of dislike for BJ over the years............but strangely, I find myself becoming sentimental for the old guard in the sport who are quickly falling by the wayside, and much like I did with Tito in his last couple fights, I am changing my course and cheering for the guy I never used to care for. Even though I am quietly hoping for some magic from BJ, I realistically give him very little chance of winning this fight, and that is why I already went online and mortgaged the farm on Rory. Now my head is all confused as I must kill the sentimental bug inside my brain and say "Fucking eh! Go Canada!"

12/6/12 4:28 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought it was funny when Gareth Davies asked Rory about the suit...

12/6/12 4:31 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sgotwalks - 

I am Canadian, and I love t cheer for my Canadian fighters, and on top of that I have had my many moments of dislike for BJ over the years............but strangely, I find myself becoming sentimental for the old guard in the sport who are quickly falling by the wayside, and much like I did with Tito in his last couple fights, I am changing my course and cheering for the guy I never used to care for. Even though I am quietly hoping for some magic from BJ, I realistically give him very little chance of winning this fight, and that is why I already went online and mortgaged the farm on Rory. Now my head is all confused as I must kill the sentimental bug inside my brain and say "Fucking eh! Go Canada!"

Great post.  Since I've been into MMA for a long time, it's hard for me to see the people I once cheered for retire or fade away, but I think BJ still has the talent to go on another win streak and possibly win a belt.  I really believe that.

12/6/12 4:31 PM
disbeliever
339 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Missed it. Have to wait till its on UFC.com i guess
12/6/12 4:32 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

disbeliever - Missed it. Have to wait till its on UFC.com i guess
There's a thread with link, just watched it... I'll bump it. Phone Post
12/6/12 4:34 PM
mmavixen

disbeliever - Missed it. Have to wait till its on UFC.com i guess

I think Card and AshDoherty both have threads with the press conference on them.  It's definitely worth a watch.

12/6/12 4:35 PM
JimmersonzGlove
508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope BJ gets it done.

12/6/12 4:35 PM
DamnSevern
1192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1 more

12/6/12 4:37 PM
Jump Kick
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ will win.

I will be happy.

12/6/12 4:38 PM
mmavixen

Jump Kick - 

BJ will win.

I will be happy.

Voted up for simplicity/positivity.  Brilliant.

12/6/12 4:40 PM
mmavixen

*watching Damn Severn's uploads of BJ*

If these don't get you pumped for Saturday, you must be dead.

PENN FAN 4 LIFE!

12/6/12 4:42 PM
hellride
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

penn penn penn penn pennley penn penn penn.... pennnnnnnnnnn.
12/6/12 4:43 PM
JROTT
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't believe how many people are falling for the hype..

Rory will take BJ down and open him up with nasty GnP by the end of the 1st round.

Don't get me wrong, I love me some BJ (lol) but it's not gonna be his day on Saturday Phone Post
12/6/12 4:46 PM
SMS89
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious if Penn will call out GSP or Diaz if he wins. If he really cares about his legacy, those are two fights I'm sure he still cares about.

Do we really not get to see his walkout?This makes my heart frown. Phone Post
12/6/12 4:51 PM
UGCTT_rkilla
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/06/12 4:53 PM

SMS89 -  I'm curious if Penn will call out GSP or Diaz if he wins. If he really cares about his legacy, those are two fights I'm sure he still cares about.

Penn walkouts always get me amped. Here's one for ol' time sake:

EDIT: embed is not working for me :( here's the link

12/6/12 5:12 PM
mmavixen

SMS89 - I'm curious if Penn will call out GSP or Diaz if he wins. If he really cares about his legacy, those are two fights I'm sure he still cares about.

Omg. We don't get to see the walkout? I didn't think of that!!!! Phone Post
12/6/12 5:14 PM
buckshot44
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol.. I'm Canadian too, but rarely do I ever cheer for the Canucks.. weird eh?

I was pumped when Serra beat GSP, and definitely want BJ to put the boots to Hory.
12/6/12 6:18 PM
sgotwalks
1099 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Yep, that is weird eh!

12/6/12 6:21 PM
ComeatMeBro
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope BJ makes another run.....#1 fighter all time

Hopefully the ass whoopin BJ's gonna lay on rory teaches the kid some RESPEK
12/6/12 6:25 PM
mmavixen

buckshot44 - lol.. I'm Canadian too, but rarely do I ever cheer for the Canucks.. weird eh?

I was pumped when Serra beat GSP, and definitely want BJ to put the boots to Hory.

I don't think that's weird, I think that's very cool.  It shows you root for the fighters based on who they are , not where they're from.

I'd vote you up but I already did.

12/6/12 7:20 PM
French Fries Malone
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bj gonna crawl up in that ass. Phone Post
12/6/12 7:33 PM
Sgt.LincolnOsiris
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapout - anyone up for a s/n bet? I'll take Rory...how about you, threadstarter? 30 day.
I'll be your huckleberry. BJ all day. Phone Post
12/6/12 7:48 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR BJory MacPenn!!!

12/6/12 7:51 PM
Gin Tonic
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I support this thread.

Seeing Rory getting KO'd or strangled by a RNC is on the top of my want list for this Saturday. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.