UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BJ @ the press conference

12/6/12 8:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SMS89
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
SMS89 - I'm curious if Penn will call out GSP or Diaz if he wins. If he really cares about his legacy, those are two fights I'm sure he still cares about.

Do we really not get to see his walkout?This makes my heart frown. Phone Post
Omg. We don't get to see the walkout? I didn't think of that!!!! Phone Post
It's on Fox, not PPV :( Phone Post
12/6/12 8:32 PM
canadianhick
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Logged on for the first time since 04' I'm so fucking pumped for this fight, BJ gonna maul Rory the nerd within 3 min tko! Phone Post
12/6/12 8:42 PM
nineohfive
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ is gonna get ruined. I can't wait!!!!
12/6/12 8:44 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

SMS89 - 
mmavixen -
SMS89 - I'm curious if Penn will call out GSP or Diaz if he wins. If he really cares about his legacy, those are two fights I'm sure he still cares about.

Do we really not get to see his walkout?This makes my heart frown. Phone Post
Omg. We don't get to see the walkout? I didn't think of that!!!! Phone Post
It's on Fox, not PPV :( Phone Post

Well here is to hoping they change that. Dana FREAKED the one time he watched from home and they didn't show walk outs....

If they don't show BJ's walk out I will pause the DvR and pull up one of his walk outs...

I think I will go with UFC 123 for two reasons:

1. I was there live!!!

2. It was the tribute to Andy Irons (R.I.P)

12/6/12 8:50 PM
mmavixen
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nineohfive - BJ is gonna get ruined. I can't wait!!!!

Just out of curiosity, can you explain why you would get joy out of this.  Lets suppose you're an MMA fan, why would this make you happy?

I am actually curious.

12/6/12 8:51 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

mmavixen - 

Just out of curiosity, can you explain why you would get joy out of this.  Lets suppose you're an MMA fan, why would this make you happy?

I am actually curious.

BJ Penn has a TON of haters. People who genuinely loath him despite never meeting or having any type of interaction with him. It is rather sad. That said there are certain fighters I hate without knowing them personally or ever having met them too.

12/6/12 8:54 PM
canadianhick
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo -
canadianhick -  Logged on for the first time since 04' I'm so fucking pumped for this fight, BJ gonna maul Rory the nerd within 3 min tko! Phone Post

request 6 year ban for fighter bashing : calling Rory a nerd.

Fuck better than 8 I guess Phone Post
12/6/12 8:57 PM
mmavixen
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
mmavixen - 

I am actually curious.

BJ Penn has a TON of haters. People who genuinely loath him despite never meeting or having any type of interaction with him. It is rather sad. That said there are certain fighters I hate without knowing them personally or ever having met them too.

Yeah, I just don't get it. There are fighters I don't totally love (i.e. Jon Jones), but I don't hate them.  Doesn't BJ represent the warrior mentality that most people love about MMA?

12/6/12 8:58 PM
mmavixen

And BJ's mom is the cutest women I've ever met.  That whole family seems so damn cool.  And I only met BJ once, in passing, and he was cool as hell.

12/6/12 9:00 PM
nineohfive

mmavixen - 

I am actually curious.

I think BJ has been handed title shots he doesn't deserve, a few times.

I don't agree Penn is great for 'fighting anyone' because he usually gets beat up.

He loses to Hughes and he's got an excuse. He loses to GSP and he's got an excuse. He loses to Frankie and gets (another) title shot. He accuses GSP of steroids with zero evidence, that's a dickhead move. He tells Diaz via twitter 'look at the size difference' after there fight. Get over it, you lost. You retire and now you're back.

I'm sick of BJ saying anything and the fans going crazy.

'I'm eating pineapple'

shit bro BJ is back bro! he's eating pineapple bro!!!! He's gonna kill this kid!!!

Listen, BJ is dangerous, he IS a great fighter but i've had enough. Win some fights and be quiet. Earn whatever you're looking for.

12/6/12 9:04 PM
Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
UGCTT_rkilla - 
FreakDaddy - I really thing Rory is gonna win this fight....Not trying to be a dick to you BJ fans.......I just see you fellow so excited like he already won this fight...... Be prepared for a possible letdown........

^ Bobby fuckin Bummer :)

We're Penn die-hards. I feel like we're more excited over the fact that this man has decided to come out of retirement in order to do what he loves most. I've said this before, but I'll be excited for a Penn fight regardless of the result.

Awesome post, I couldn't agree more!!!

Yup glad to see him back in the octagon ...

Thanks mmavixen for the thread ... Phone Post
12/6/12 9:05 PM
Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nineohfive -
mmavixen - 

I am actually curious.

I don't agree Penn is great for 'fighting anyone' because he usually gets beat up.

He loses to Hughes and he's got an excuse. He loses to GSP and he's got an excuse. He loses to Frankie and gets (another) title shot. He accuses GSP of steroids with zero evidence, that's a dickhead move. He tells Diaz via twitter 'look at the size difference' after there fight. Get over it, you lost. You retire and now you're back.

'I'm eating pineapple'

shit bro BJ is back bro! he's eating pineapple bro!!!! He's gonna kill this kid!!!

Listen, BJ is dangerous, he IS a great fighter but i've had enough. Win some fights and be quiet. Earn whatever you're looking for.

Sweet analogy dick :) Phone Post
12/6/12 9:08 PM
nineohfive

Tat2tillidie - 
nineohfive -
mmavixen - 

I am actually curious.

'I'm eating pineapple'

Sweet analogy dick :) Phone Post

I wouldn't call it an Analogy but True, no doubt.
12/6/12 9:13 PM
mmavixen

Tat2tillidie - 
mmavixen -
UGCTT_rkilla - 
FreakDaddy - I really thing Rory is gonna win this fight....Not trying to be a dick to you BJ fans.......I just see you fellow so excited like he already won this fight...... Be prepared for a possible letdown........

^ Bobby fuckin Bummer :)

We're Penn die-hards. I feel like we're more excited over the fact that this man has decided to come out of retirement in order to do what he loves most. I've said this before, but I'll be excited for a Penn fight regardless of the result.

Awesome post, I couldn't agree more!!!

Yup glad to see him back in the octagon ...

Thanks mmavixen for the thread ... Phone Post

You're welcome Tat.

I don't care what people say, unless you've met him and he was a dick to you or he fucked your wife, I don't get the BJ hate.  Sorry.

12/6/12 9:33 PM
SMS89
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eagleswhat1 - So after BJ beats Rory can we get BJ vs Condit
That's a great fight. Phone Post
12/6/12 9:46 PM
mmavixen

SMS89 - 
eagleswhat1 - So after BJ beats Rory can we get BJ vs Condit
That's a great fight. Phone Post

Agreed.

12/6/12 9:50 PM
MachidasStraightLeft
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/06/12 9:50 PM

So excited.  BJ is fired up and Rory is ice cold

12/6/12 9:58 PM
Gino_Corona

BJ always looks amped up and ready to go at weigh-ins but come fight time, he always chokes.

Prediction: Rory via unanimous decision. Also look for BJ to (again) announce his retirement after the fight lollll Phone Post
12/6/12 9:59 PM
Loadin76
864 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/6/12 10:05 PM
IP
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want BJ to win so bad....

....but that kid looks stone-cold confident and BJ seems to be working up a front.

I'm sad.
12/6/12 10:10 PM
Matrixkick
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
12/6/12 10:12 PM
Kimbos Bread
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory is a sociopath. Love it.
War Rory Phone Post
12/6/12 10:19 PM
1800champagne

He was starting to gas after the 1st round of verbal sparring.
12/6/12 10:19 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1781 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kimbos Bread - Rory is a sociopath. Love it.
War Rory Phone Post
Sums it up for me Phone Post
12/6/12 10:25 PM
Moke
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

canadianhick -  Logged on for the first time since 04' I'm so fucking pumped for this fight, BJ gonna maul Rory the nerd within 3 min tko! Phone Post

Wow!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.