UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Warfare 7 Live Feed Feat. Krazy Horse

12/9/12 7:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mikerobmma
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

B-b-b-bump.

12/9/12 7:21 PM
mikerobmma
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kick is at about 4:24:40

Yes, that is hours, minutes, seconds.

12/9/12 10:12 PM
SC MMA MD
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just tried to make a GIF using GIFsoup, and get an error saying "Playlist could not be loaded: Error #1088".  Any comments on what I might have done wrong (never tried to do a GIF before but it seemed straightforward)

12/10/12 7:41 AM
mikerobmma

SC MMA MD -

I just tried to make a GIF using GIFsoup, and get an error saying "Playlist could not be loaded: Error #1088".  Any comments on what I might have done wrong (never tried to do a GIF before but it seemed straightforward)

I've never even tried it before. I'll try it myself when I sit down in front of the laptop later. If that doesn't work, I'm creating a new thread making the request for the gif in the title. Phone Post
12/10/12 9:46 AM
The Mongoose
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

HOw did the fighter formally known as krazy horse do? Phone Post
12/10/12 9:54 AM
patches
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cody jones ?
12/10/12 10:35 AM
SC MMA MD
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Mongoose - TTT

HOw did the fighter formally known as krazy horse do? Phone Post
He had two fairly big slams, but Ronnie won by Triangle. That fight is at the very end of the video in the first post Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.