UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> the utter disrespect Rory showed BJ...

12/8/12 11:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
suess
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ the hate.  BJ asked for it and he got it.  

12/8/12 11:24 PM
rObLoCo
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I so wanted BJ to win....he lost....hats off to Rory.

Disrespect? Please....he was in the cage with BJ, is that not respect enough?

I've always and will always be a BJ Penn fan....he lost, let it go. Phone Post
12/8/12 11:28 PM
outtap
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rObLoCo -  I so wanted BJ to win....he lost....hats off to Rory.

I applaud your rational thoughts.
12/8/12 11:30 PM
Darth Ryase
1432 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FreakDaddy -
Chris Power - lol he was fighting fucking BJ Penn - you're complaining that he didn't treat the guy who calls everyone a cheater and licks the blood of fallen opponents with enough respect?

Correct and VTFU......
This Phone Post
12/8/12 11:32 PM
Jaybrone
534 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ basically called him a cheater and talked all kinds of shit. Nothing Rory did was that bad. It's not like he was taunting and throwing up middle fingers.

12/8/12 11:36 PM
MaulersMule

B_Goetz - He could use a good Fitching. Like that Brazilian guy who was taunting Fitch, right before he got Fitch'd.

joe silva, please book this fight!!!
12/8/12 11:37 PM
Ryan Black
585 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope he gets the fight he asked for. Condit is not the same fighter he beat on decisively for two rounds in their first go around- I think that fight would be totally different today.

Although he bested BJ in every way, every round tonight- he did disrespect him quite mercilessly. It was hard to watch. I wish BJ wouldn't have come out of retirement, at least not to fight this... hybrid, MMA-hipster...

I am not a fan of the disrespect; that was just unnecessary. He was winning the fight in every way... no need to bust out the 'GSP-Sparring' impression mid-round. His personality is very off-putting.

The idea that this fight was regarded as a "changing of the guard" bothers me a little bit. Rory, to me, doesn't represent the "new breed" of fighter- he represents himself. From the look on his face, to the words that he says, to the way that he fights. It's all unique to himself... nothing wrong with that; I'm just not a big fan.

I will say, the Rory Mac bandwagon is firing on all cylinders now... I'd love to see a rematch with Condit or a match with Hendro next for him. Phone Post
12/8/12 11:37 PM
Entreri

The utter dominance Rory showed from the start of the fight to the finish was amazing.

BJ Penn looked in shape and fit, but against a beast like Rory, forget it.
12/8/12 11:39 PM
145er

I would love to see fitch wrestle fuck rory to death!!
12/8/12 11:41 PM
Ryan Black
585 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rObLoCo - I so wanted BJ to win....he lost....hats off to Rory.

I agree with your points, I just found the GSP-foot-shuffling a little silly... after he had clearly broken BJ... he looked like he did it because he was bored, lol. Phone Post
12/8/12 11:44 PM
Silverball
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Entreri - The utter dominance Rory showed from the start of the fight to the finish was amazing.

BJ Penn looked in shape and fit, but against a beast like Rory, forget it.
BJ looked in shape? Lol Not since the first Edgar fight.

Rory looked dominant, so red pants or not, he is the real deal. Phone Post
12/8/12 11:45 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
840 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaybrone -
UGCTT_Capnsavem -  bothered me. Please let Nick Diaz beat him the fuck up... and I didn't even like Diaz.

I don't like this kid. no respect. just beat the guy with class.

I guess kids don't respect the guys that paved the way for them these days. Phone Post

How was anythng rory did any worse than what both Diaz brothers do in just about every fight?

I said I don't like Diaz either... but give Rory a taste of his own medicine. Phone Post
12/8/12 11:46 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
840 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol people voting me down for this because I have an opinion. I didn't fighter bash. I just don't like brash classless kids.

I'm going back to the OG. Phone Post
12/8/12 11:46 PM
McBottery

Oh shut the fuck up.

Because BJ constantly accusing Rory of being a roider was 'respectful'?  Rory has never failed a drug test, yet BJ was going on and on with his false accusations.  When Rory had to pull out of the fight BJ came out and said it was because he cycled improperly.  Now THATS disrespectful.  Not what Rory did.

12/8/12 11:47 PM
Jetster
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ is a disrespectfull baby and deserves no respect at all...yes he is a very good fighter but a disrespectfull baby!!!
12/8/12 11:48 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem

Ryan Black - I hope he gets the fight he asked for. Condit is not the same fighter he beat on decisively for two rounds in their first go around- I think that fight would be totally different today.

Although he bested BJ in every way, every round tonight- he did disrespect him quite mercilessly. It was hard to watch. I wish BJ wouldn't have come out of retirement, at least not to fight this... hybrid, MMA-hipster...

I am not a fan of the disrespect; that was just unnecessary. He was winning the fight in every way... no need to bust out the 'GSP-Sparring' impression mid-round. His personality is very off-putting.

The idea that this fight was regarded as a "changing of the guard" bothers me a little bit. Rory, to me, doesn't represent the "new breed" of fighter- he represents himself. From the look on his face, to the words that he says, to the way that he fights. It's all unique to himself... nothing wrong with that; I'm just not a big fan.

I will say, the Rory Mac bandwagon is firing on all cylinders now... I'd love to see a rematch with Condit or a match with Hendro next for him. Phone Post
very well said. Phone Post
12/8/12 11:50 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem

McBottery -

Oh shut the fuck up.

Because BJ constantly accusing Rory of being a roider was 'respectful'?  Rory has never failed a drug test, yet BJ was going on and on with his false accusations.  When Rory had to pull out of the fight BJ came out and said it was because he cycled improperly.  Now THATS disrespectful.  Not what Rory did.

so what Rory did by pulling the foot shuffling and the Spider arms dangling shot wasn't disrespectful?

Penn has earned the right, although I disagree with his words, to say what he wants.

my point was Rory was disrespectful during the fight. PERIOD. Phone Post
12/8/12 11:50 PM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun

Not sure how BJ is still on the roster and hasn't been cut yet. I don't care what he did in the dinosaur age of mma
12/8/12 11:52 PM
145er

UGCTT_Capnsavem - 
Ryan Black - I hope he gets the fight he asked for. Condit is not the same fighter he beat on decisively for two rounds in their first go around- I think that fight would be totally different today.

very well said. Phone Post

I would vote up ryan black if I had my vote up left for today. very well put
12/8/12 11:55 PM
Phisher
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris Power - lol he was fighting fucking BJ Penn - you're complaining that he didn't treat the guy who calls everyone a cheater and licks the blood of fallen opponents with enough respect?

12/8/12 11:56 PM
Jetster

UGCTT_Capnsavem - 
McBottery -

Oh shut the fuck up.

so what Rory did by pulling the foot shuffling and the Spider arms dangling shot wasn't disrespectful?

Penn has earned the right, although I disagree with his words, to say what he wants.

my point was Rory was disrespectful during the fight. PERIOD. Phone Post

Son you need to grow up! No one and i repeat no one earns or has the right to be direspectfull to anyone, BJ is a disrespecfull cry baby and No he has not earned that right, YOU need to understand a few things and grow up! Great talent does not give you the right to direspect people like BJ does all the time.
12/8/12 11:57 PM
JayBRO

UGCTT_Capnsavem - bothered me. Please let Nick Diaz beat him the fuck up... and I didn't even like Diaz.

I don't like this kid. no respect. just beat the guy with class.

I guess kids don't respect the guys that paved the way for them these days. Phone Post
What are you retarded? Nick showed BJ no respect when he beat his ass also. You want to call a guy out and talk mad shit, you deserve everything that comes. If BJ was classy, Rory would have been Phone Post
12/8/12 11:58 PM
Phisher

Silverball -  At the end of the day it's a fight in a cage. BJ knew that going in. That said, between Rory and Bones Jones, this new generation of fighters may never win a Metro PCS popularity poll. Phone Post

Jones has never even come close to taunting or showboating the way that Rory did in the cage. If he had, some lunatic MMA fan probably would have tried to take a shot at him by now.

12/9/12 12:00 AM
Megatherium
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Capnsavem -  lol people voting me down for this because I have an opinion. I didn't fighter bash. I just don't like brash classless kids.

I'm going back to the OG. Phone Post

Yeah I got it too, presumably for having the opposite opinion though. I guess the UG is equal opportunity in it's intolerance of opinion at least eh.
12/9/12 12:04 AM
ausgepicht

Maybe Rory should have shown BJ respect by licking BJ's blood off his gloves or kissing him at the end of the fight?

The butthurt in this place tonight is EPIC.

Hypocrites.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.