UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who next for Matt Brown?

12/9/12 9:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ray Elbe
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cung knocked my ace out - Siyar or hardy Phone Post
Sayer...doesn't have the name yet. Brown deserves a fringe top 10-15...especially ridding 4 win streak. That's not easy to do and Swick looked like the old swick vs Damarques in his last outing Phone Post
12/9/12 9:56 AM
Mayhem13
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has Akiyama been officially cut yet? That fight would be fun to watch!

But I'm guessing he gets Dan Hardy or Jay Heiron next Phone Post
12/9/12 10:44 AM
DamnSevern
1192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SEATTLE, WA - DECEMBER 08:  Matt Brown reacts to being declared the winner over Mike Swick after their welterweight bout at the UFC on FOX event on December 8, 2012  at Key Arena in Seattle, Washington.  (Photo by Ezra Shaw/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Mike Swick; Matt Brown

12/9/12 11:14 AM
FreakDaddy
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ebersole, Paulo, or Hardy make the most sense......Then Martin if he wins......
12/9/12 11:38 AM
SketchyWhite
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shields or Hardy please, preferably hardy.
12/9/12 11:49 AM
spartancs
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really like Brown but it seems like a lot of people are forgetting he got smashed by Seth Baczyinski not long ago.

12/9/12 11:52 AM
Masakyst
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean Pierson
12/9/12 12:02 PM
FreakDaddy
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spartancs - 

I really like Brown but it seems like a lot of people are forgetting he got smashed by Seth Baczyinski not long ago.

But, that does not change the fact that he has won four fights in a row and does deserve a step up in competition. So, I don't understand your point. R u suggesting that he does not? If so who do you think he should fight. I think he deserves Hardy, Paulo, or Ebersol based on who he beat in his streak. Not being a smart ass and I hope you answer, as I am not sure what your point is.
12/9/12 12:29 PM
spartancs
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not trying to be obtuse.  I don't think the UFC should give Matt a higher ranked guy than they giving Baczynski, thats all.

12/9/12 3:34 PM
Fabes
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
spartancs -

not trying to be obtuse.  I don't think the UFC should give Matt a higher ranked guy than they giving Baczynski, thats all.

Beating Swick could push him way up. Could. Lots of great matchups or Matt moving forward though. Phone Post
12/9/12 3:49 PM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dan Hardy makes the most sense. Phone Post
12/9/12 3:49 PM
SHOGUN250
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to see Mike Pyle personally.

But from the UFC's perspective I think they go vs Hardy.
12/9/12 4:31 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've got it!

Matt Brown vs Martin Kampmann vs Dan Hardy. Triple threat match.

Make it happen Dana! :) Phone Post
12/9/12 6:27 PM
FedorEmilioEstevez
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hardy? Phone Post
12/9/12 6:39 PM
KingGo
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brown vs hardy would be really fun to watch, but I want to put brown into contention for the belt, dont think hardy is ideal in that sense. On the other hand it seems like a lot of top guys are comin off of loses and the top winners are waiting for gsp, so maybe hardy isnt suvh a bad choice aftet all. Think hes ready for rory? Im not so sure Phone Post
12/9/12 7:16 PM
allforroy
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My guess is Pierce. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.