UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Awesome Rory Interview

12/9/12 4:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChaosOverkill
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Jealous hate is strong itt

12/9/12 5:19 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmmmmm. He's starting to grow on me I think I am beginning to get him. He's basically in I am who I am and i don't give a fick if I like it or not mode. It's not a front or a facade. Phone Post
12/9/12 5:31 PM
Tommy Gunnz
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory is just shy and akward probably trained his ass off since he was a kid and didn't have many friends or girlfriends or go out and party so he doesn't know how to act socially. I am a HUGE fan of his but he comes across as a serial killer lol
12/9/12 5:35 PM
Neil Funk

MdGeist - 
khaynes21 - I wonder what happened to him in his childhood to make him like this.

LOL
12/9/12 5:45 PM
Neil Funk

Tommy Gunnz - Rory is just shy and akward probably trained his ass off since he was a kid and didn't have many friends or girlfriends or go out and party so he doesn't know how to act socially. I am a HUGE fan of his but he comes across as a serial killer lol

This, and he's probably being coached to act the way that he is right now. The whole emotionless character was most likely fed to him by people, or else a directive came down from Dana that he has to make himself into some kind of character in order to move up the ladder. I could be wrong though
12/9/12 5:50 PM
Evzey
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory "The Canadaian Psycho" MacDonald Phone Post
12/9/12 5:51 PM
Evzey
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn my shit spelling Phone Post
12/9/12 5:57 PM
BENDOver 209 Top Team #2
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dexter Phone Post
12/9/12 5:58 PM
jujubre
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol good interview Phone Post
12/9/12 6:05 PM
scrappydoo
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The way I read him is. He is happy about the win. However, he hasnt accomplished his goal to be ecstatic. I feel he will remain driven without over excitement until he becomes champion. He is so goal orientated that he has nothing to be emotional about yet.
12/9/12 6:07 PM
RoyMunson
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GIFSoup

Rory reminds me of this guy

12/9/12 7:02 PM
Tommy Gunnz
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BENDOver 209 Top Team #2 - Dexter Phone Post
lol hit the nail on the head Phone Post
12/9/12 7:09 PM
Snufulufugus

x Anchor x -  This really was a great interview and was very insightful for me as a fan to get to know him a little better. I believe him that the shuffle and hands down were more of a distraction method rather than a sign of disrespect. What the Diaz brothers do when flipping the middle finger is disrespect, and what Silva was doing to Maia was disrespect. Rory has me as a fan and I just hope he can continue to put on exciting fights like this one. Phone Post

I agree. This kid is focused and dedicated to winning and I would by a ppv because of his skill and Bateman like demeanor.
12/9/12 7:24 PM
shootfightermike
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

his best bud is mike ricci

12/9/12 7:54 PM
demcat
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Canadian Psycho IMO. I think him and Ricci r my knew favorites. Phone Post
12/9/12 9:38 PM
donkypunch55
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YourMomMadeMeTap - I don't know if he has 0 charisma. There is definitely something there, is it the orthodox normal MMA guy? No, but he is definitely an interesting and intriguing character.
Agreed.
Charisma? Yes. Likable? Meh.
At the very least I think he's compelling though.
I want to know what he has to say as much for HOW He says it than anything. Phone Post
12/9/12 10:01 PM
canadiankid

i heard rory is dating karla hamolka is this true ?
12/9/12 10:19 PM
tampadan

i went from not liking him because of his dumb taunting to actually liking him because of an awesome interview. cant wait to see him fight again

I really dont see a lack of peronality there. And I cant believe you all have anything negative to say about a man in a suit.

One of the dumbest things about MMA is the jeans/one size too small shirt. I think it makes the whole sport look silly.
12/10/12 7:29 PM
grimer

One thing to remember about Rory is that he never taunted before this fight and I would be surprised if it happened again. He is a young kid and BJ attacked his integrity when he asked for drug testing in the manner he did. I think Rory took that very personally and probably wanted to make a statement to BJ in this fight. Was it warranted? Maybe, maybe not. But at the end of the day, one fight shouldn't define a person's legacy and Rory has done far more good than bad inside the octagon.

Great interview.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.