UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sexy Ronda rousey

12/9/12 3:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
justinHD
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So my buddy doesn't believe rousey can be sexy please prove him wrong by posting many sexy rousey pics Phone Post
12/9/12 3:31 PM
Sourire
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate these threads where OP doesn't do any work any expects other people to do it for him :/
12/9/12 3:35 PM
luketrocity
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmmm...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sexy+ronda+rousey
12/9/12 3:36 PM
majikman
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are no sexy Rousey pics
12/9/12 3:39 PM
D241

There's sexy in that pic.

12/9/12 3:40 PM
cheesesteak
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/9/12 3:41 PM
kingjames100
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I CAN'T FAP TO THIS
12/9/12 3:41 PM
cheesesteak
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/9/12 3:42 PM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry to high jack the thread but this thread needs more of meisha tate's ass!! Phone Post
12/9/12 3:44 PM
cheesesteak

12/9/12 3:50 PM
majikman
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Average looking girl at best. Would rate her a 6 out of 10 on a good day. If she speaks, an automatic 2-3 points is deducted
12/9/12 3:53 PM
vaginal tear
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

majikman - Average looking girl at best. Would rate her a 6 out of 10 on a good day. If she speaks, an automatic 2-3 points is deducted
Spot on. Phone Post
12/9/12 3:55 PM
Jack Carter
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ D241

12/9/12 3:56 PM
GaryColeman

JakodaRay -
trapper87 -  He is right, Rousey isn't Sexy. But with all the makeup and air brushing they do to her pictures, she's barable. Phone Post

Pretty much this. I go out to buy milk and I see 50 girls who make Ronda look like crap.
Ronda is the "lone female syndrome" as I like to call it. It is evident on internet forums also. A broad, no matter her looks, will always get insane amounts of attention from virgin keyboard warriors who try to act mature because she is the only girl around. Same goes for WMMA. Ronda is one of the few girls who looks decent and therefore fatass virgin MMA fans will make her out to be something Godlike. It's pathetic.
The fact that you get so worked up about it is pathetic. Phone Post
12/9/12 4:03 PM
Ip Man 81

JakodaRay -
trapper87 -  He is right, Rousey isn't Sexy. But with all the makeup and air brushing they do to her pictures, she's barable. Phone Post

Pretty much this. I go out to buy milk and I see 50 girls who make Ronda look like crap.
Ronda is the "lone female syndrome" as I like to call it. It is evident on internet forums also. A broad, no matter her looks, will always get insane amounts of attention from virgin keyboard warriors who try to act mature because she is the only girl around. Same goes for WMMA. Ronda is one of the few girls who looks decent and therefore fatass virgin MMA fans will make her out to be something Godlike. It's pathetic.
Coming from the virgan keyboard warrior, right? Phone Post
12/9/12 4:04 PM
kingjames100
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ 3 of Ronda's UG accounts responding to JakodaRay's post.
12/9/12 4:12 PM
mygodthisMMA
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I find extreme confidence, toughness, and world class talent attractive ad sexy. But im weird. Id take Ronda over 98% of the beautiful model women ive met and lived with from all over the world. Phone Post
12/9/12 4:12 PM
MMA Monkey

Ip Man 81 - 
JakodaRay -

the fuck is a virgan?
12/9/12 4:13 PM
MMA Monkey

MMA Monkey - 
Ip Man 81 - 
JakodaRay -

the fuck is a virgan?

and don't you dare tell me that was a typo. the "a" key is 7 keys removed from the "i" key.
12/9/12 4:14 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

majikman - Average looking girl at best. Would rate her a 6 out of 10 on a good day. If she speaks, an automatic 2-3 points is deducted
The last line is redundant being that it applies to all women. Phone Post
12/9/12 4:15 PM
Ip Man 81

Virgin number two speaks now Phone Post
12/9/12 4:21 PM
Jorx
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In MMA every 6 is a 10.
12/9/12 4:25 PM
irishrottie
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jorx - In MMA every 6 is a 10.

Alot of virgins

12/9/12 4:28 PM
Chimp Strength
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Courtesy of the UGs jweinberg.

Oh and /thread

12/9/12 4:30 PM
Mclay won my SN
376 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cannot FAP to any of these pics. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.