UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Toothpick disqualification

12/9/12 7:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
subwrassler
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

helps with anxiety during fights.

he has a doctor's recommendation for it.
12/9/12 7:03 PM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who knows ... What I find curious is how Tito fought with a cracked skull ?!?!? How so many fighters hide injuries and then tell you about them afterwards and the AC does nothing is what boggles me ... Phone Post
12/9/12 7:06 PM
Bananatoles
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter -  It'd be about as dumb as dq'ing somebody over weed. Phone Post

this. best thing ive read all day

12/9/12 7:49 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bananatoles - 
BrCutter -  It'd be about as dumb as dq'ing somebody over weed. Phone Post

this. best thing ive read all day

lol, it's not too far off.

12/9/12 7:50 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear - 
BrCutter - It'd be about as dumb as dq'ing somebody over weed. Phone Post
So you're saying there is a chance.... Phone Post

It'd be a shame if someone goofed with the wiki page.....

12/9/12 7:53 PM
BENDOver 209 Top Team #2
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

watching Benson dismantle Nate last night was fucking brutal for me.... but fuck anyone who wants a win for Nate based on that shit

Ben won Phone Post
12/9/12 7:59 PM
Jason
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
BENDOver 209 Top Team #2 -  watching Benson dismantle Nate last night was fucking brutal for me.... but fuck anyone who wants a win for Nate based on that shit

Ben won Phone Post

yeah to echo my original post sentiment, i 100% think nothing should come of this. it would be stupid if it did. I merely wanted to talk about the potential of something stupid happening from a commission

12/9/12 8:02 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
879 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he didn't Razor Ramone his ass with it...smh.

12/9/12 8:03 PM
Mr Spliff
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What do the nerds say when diaz or someone gets busted?? 'Weed may not be a ped, but he knew it was not allowed and still did it. Got what he deserved imo (when they announce no contest and 1 yr suspension).'

Something like that right.? Phone Post
12/9/12 8:14 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Diaz brothers can't buy a break from the Commission
12/9/12 8:18 PM
jbapk

Allen Hood -  No but if guida had to cut his hair so should benson Nate had a hard time grabbing the neck cuz of that bushy ass pony tail Phone Post

Except that longer hair makes it easier to clinch guy, bare skin provides less friction.
12/9/12 8:24 PM
ranier wolfcastle
951 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

maybe he could just get a toothpick tattood onto his lip

12/9/12 8:41 PM
Triple_B
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TRT imo
12/9/12 8:42 PM
Chris27

Allow fighters to take TRT and go into a cage and fight but take away a rightful win because the guy had a toothpick in his mouth?

It wouldnt surprise me at all.
12/9/12 8:50 PM
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ranier wolfcastle -

maybe he could just get a toothpick tattood onto his lip

Or have it surgecly implanted in his lip with only a small open for him to remove. Phone Post
12/9/12 8:55 PM
Triple_B
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 - Allow fighters to take TRT and go into a cage and fight but take away a rightful win because the guy had a toothpick in his mouth?

It wouldnt surprise me at all.

I'm pretty sure Ben replaces his toothpicks after a while so he is on trt also
12/9/12 9:42 PM
SLOtownG

This is a funny thread. Phone Post
12/9/12 9:55 PM
JerodR
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All jokes aside the commission should do something about it. Having that toothpick is a danger to both fighters and should not be allowed under any circumstances. People have gotten in trouble for much lesser offenses. I like Bendo but that is just plain stupid if he actually brought that thing in and had it during the fight.
12/9/12 9:57 PM
MasterofMartialArts
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - Well it's a sharp, wooden instrument, not dissimilar in shape to a baseball bat or a knife. If they let this slide and someone smuggles a numchuck down their cup or a razor in their mouth and uses it against their opponent, what then??

Rules are rules, Nick gets a 12m ban for THC metabolites, Benson should get DQ'd and stripped for taking a weapon into the cage. Ok he didn't use it to hit Nate but he freely admits it assists him in training / fighting so it is by definition a PED.

The toothpick was obviously not your garden variety one but a rotation pick painted to look like wood or how else would it not crumble and splinter during the fight?

Further, the device was a danger to Bengo himself as he could easily have chocked on it, making it a PED that was a danger to both fighters.

Looks like we have a new LW champ folks. Congrats to Nate Diaz for being the first fighter ever to win a title by 5 Rd beat down.

It's obvious Nate took a beating deliberately for 5 Rds to prolong the footage and ensure Benson was caught in the act on film so as to prevent this dangerous and illegal tactic being perpetrated in future.

It's also obvious that Nate avoided punching Bendo in the face for fear of causing permanent injury to Bendo or to his hands - how else can you logically explain his lack of striking??

Congrats Nate Diaz, the new UFC LW champ. Phone Post
LOL Phone Post
Rafael135
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Toothpicks are definitely a ped.... People chew on toothpicks to stay calm during a stressful situation. Bendo should be disqualified and Nate should be the new champion Phone Post
Attila
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It makes more sense to suspend a fighter and reverse a decision for a toothpick than for weed.
12/9/12 10:27 PM
sitchpack

I heard that the toothpick was actually a section of the lost ark. Phone Post
12/9/12 10:58 PM
UGCTT_Song2
742 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So did he eat the Showtime kick with q toothpick in his mouth? Thats what I wanna know Phone Post
12/9/12 11:18 PM
najascutellatus

joe rogan shouldn't have called him out on it, tbh.
12/9/12 11:22 PM
CindyO

Didn't pass his lip so they must acquit!

*runs*

Cindy

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.