UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rory Mcdonald taunt/ ali shuffle ENJOY

12/9/12 5:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caseharts
514 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/9/12 5:20 PM
billyball2
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Passing of the garb...
12/9/12 5:22 PM
ChaosOverkill
742 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inb4 butthurt flavoured whine

12/9/12 5:22 PM
caseharts
514 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i had to add the jab leg kick combo it was so nice, you cant even hate.

12/9/12 5:26 PM
caseharts

Lol at dowN voting me over this gif. BUTTTTT HURTTTT Phone Post
12/9/12 5:27 PM
ChaelsBallTastesSalty
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 

i had to add the jab leg kick combo it was so nice, you cant even hate.

Troof. His combos were ridiculous. In the WW division it's GSP, Rory, and then everyone else in a distant third.
12/9/12 5:29 PM
Lahzerous
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -  Lol at dowN voting me over this gif. BUTTTTT HURTTTT Phone Post

Would help out but I allready voted yah up for all those great gifs you made last night :)

12/9/12 5:35 PM
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I voted you up to balance it out and I will vote you up every time I see your screen name for as long as I'm a member to balance it out. We can't let the kool-aid gang win. You did NOTHING wrong and it's an abuse of the voting system.

12/9/12 5:37 PM
caseharts

Lahzerous - 

Would help out but I allready voted yah up for all those great gifs you made last night :)

I don't care too much about the vu's but sometimes im like why don't they come out and say it at least. its like a digital  slap, at least explain the  slap. this is a forum its meant to breed discussion and ideas, and some people wont come out and speak their mind when this is a prime opportunity, they all just seem butt hurt in regards to this thread.

but thanks it was fun! i put all the gifs in order on the original thread!

12/9/12 5:38 PM
caseharts

ausgepicht - 

I voted you up to balance it out and I will vote you up every time I see your screen name for as long as I'm a member to balance it out. We can't let the kool-aid gang win. You did NOTHING wrong and it's an abuse of the voting system.

thank you sir for your level headedness, vu!

12/9/12 5:44 PM
Jaybrone
532 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Case some people on this forum look at guys like BJ and the Diaz bros as their hero. If you don't make them out to be gods they vote you down. Phone Post
12/9/12 5:45 PM
caseharts

Jaybrone -  Case some people on this forum look at guys like BJ and the Diaz bros as their hero. If you don't make them out to be gods they vote you down. Phone Post

ya man I know I just expect some civility out of these fools. i dont vote people down until they resort to calling people 'faggot' and shit. even then its probably only been 3 times.

12/9/12 5:48 PM
colefknpage
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory looked really good but when he started doing this and not throwing punches or kicks after it kinda made me think he was just showing off. When GSP does this he usually throws a jab or something after. Phone Post
12/9/12 5:50 PM
caseharts

colefknpage -  Rory looked really good but when he started doing this and not throwing punches or kicks after it kinda made me think he was just showing off. When GSP does this he usually throws a jab or something after. Phone Post

in both parts of the gif he threw something after. I have the fight vid he really didnt show boat that much.

12/9/12 5:55 PM
Zaph
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/09/12 5:55 PM

Ran out of votes, so this is a note to rmind me to vote OP up later.  People shouldn't vote posters down over that kind of stuff.

12/9/12 5:57 PM
caseharts

Zaph - 

Ran out of votes, so this is a note to rmind me to vote OP up later.  People shouldn't vote posters down over that kind of stuff.

thanks, I was requested to make this gif so I did. but people really can't just have a intelligent debate on here sometimes, and that combo was nasty regardless.

thanks! vu

12/9/12 6:02 PM
Kentpaul
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ had been talking shit about Macdonald for months before the fight took place so he deserved to be disrespected last night
12/9/12 6:03 PM
caseharts

Kentpaul - BJ had been talking shit about Macdonald for months before the fight took place so he deserved to be disrespected last night

I like the implementation of vada testing and more testing in general, but the way he presented it to rory was one of the most insulting things id seen. basically called him a cheater.

12/9/12 6:08 PM
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
ausgepicht - 

Thanks. Lasted 1 minute before someone on this thread voted me back down for voting you up. BJ fans are the sport's WORST.

12/9/12 6:11 PM
ChaosOverkill
742 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted you up, I got the same treatment last night for pointing out a double standard 

12/9/12 6:11 PM
caseharts

ausgepicht - 
caseharts - 
ausgepicht - 

Thanks. Lasted 1 minute before someone on this thread voted me back down for voting you up. BJ fans are the sport's WORST.

I just wish people would post lol. back up the vu/vd the anonymity is kinda annoyin.

12/9/12 6:12 PM
caseharts

ChaosOverkill - 

Voted you up, I got the same treatment last night for pointing out a double standard 

people actually voted me down for some of the gifs I made last night..

12/9/12 6:12 PM
HandyDarsh
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zaph -

Agreed Phone Post
12/9/12 6:13 PM
tripleBak Big Rigged Me
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

case, how come you haven't been in the epl thread for a while? Phone Post
12/9/12 6:13 PM
Mclay won my SN
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.