UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Im now fighting for the 115lbs Invicta FC Title :)

12/29/12 3:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FOX Force Five
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Outlaw'd by Lytle -  Alf Stewart would be proud of you :)

Good luck Bec!! Phone Post

I LOL'd at that.
12/29/12 3:38 AM
WizeKraker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You got this! Kick her ass BecBass.
12/29/12 3:43 AM
KaBrooney
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 -
32Hunter - so nobody's seen you fight before and now you're on the main event of Invicta's first ppv card? seems like a weird decision on their part.

Great break for you though, good luck.

Whats weird about it?

A fighter in the main event got hurt, they need a replacement on short notice, she is a 115 pound fighter fighting on the same card and is also starting to get fans in the mma community online.

It actually makes perfect sense why she would get the shot.

This, all the best Bec. Bring that title back to the UG. Phone Post
12/29/12 4:39 AM
Harry Bat
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great news!! War rowdy bec Phone Post
12/29/12 4:50 AM
Johnwell75

you don't deserve the title of "rowdy"

hope you get knocked out.

12/29/12 4:51 AM
CavRyda
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

best of luck to you

12/29/12 5:01 AM
Uncle Muay Thai
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yo bec you gonna throw up the UG sign during your in cage introduction? Phone Post
12/29/12 5:17 AM
Wizgub
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All this has happened during night here in scotland you any idea who jo is fighting now? Phone Post
12/29/12 5:24 AM
FOX Force Five
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/29/12 5:24 AM
12/29/12 5:47 AM
RowdyBec
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Johnwell75 - 

you don't deserve the title of "rowdy"

hope you get knocked out.

Waaaaa, waaaaa. That's all I read :)

12/29/12 5:49 AM
RowdyBec
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uncle Muay Thai -  Yo bec you gonna throw up the UG sign during your in cage introduction? Phone Post

You bet your ass the UG sign will be flashed :) 

12/29/12 5:50 AM
RowdyBec

Wizgub -  All this has happened during night here in scotland you any idea who jo is fighting now? Phone Post

Pretty sure she is fighting another Thai fighter from Austria. 1 MMA fight I think??

12/29/12 5:50 AM
RowdyBec

NavyCorpsman - 
RowdyBec -

Thanks for the support everyone :) I'm super excited for this challenge... my very own Rocky story :)

You are about to start losing some support here ... This thread is going on to a couple pages now and you have yet to post any new pics. I hate to recite the rules ... (J/k btw ... War Bec!) Phone Post

I knooooow!! I've almost used all my photos though... don't wanna keep posting the same ones :)

12/29/12 6:22 AM
Wizgub
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -
Wizgub -  All this has happened during night here in scotland you any idea who jo is fighting now? Phone Post

Pretty sure she is fighting another Thai fighter from Austria. 1 MMA fight I think??

No bother. Shes a beast you dodged a bullet ;)

Jus messin cos i train with her your a cool lass so its cool i can now cheer for you as well as jo

WAR the REAL ROWDY! Phone Post
12/29/12 7:51 AM
RhinoBJJ_NUniao
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FOX Force Five - Becs, have you got Claudia Gadelha tied up in a cupboard somewhere?

Claudinha got her nose broken on a takedown attempt. Had to have surgery. She will be back! Phone Post
12/29/12 8:08 AM
RowdyBec

RhinoBJJ_NUniao - 
FOX Force Five - Becs, have you got Claudia Gadelha tied up in a cupboard somewhere?

Claudinha got her nose broken on a takedown attempt. Had to have surgery. She will be back! Phone Post

I hope she makes a full recovery :) Obviously she is far more deserving of this position than I am but when opportunity knocks... you answer :)

12/29/12 8:38 AM
Naderhood
798 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats! I love a woman that's throws a lead uppercut.

Ditch that husband of yours and ill let you hang out with me. Phone Post
12/29/12 8:38 AM
The Governor

RowdyBec -
NavyCorpsman - 
RowdyBec -

Thanks for the support everyone :) I'm super excited for this challenge... my very own Rocky story :)

You are about to start losing some support here ... This thread is going on to a couple pages now and you have yet to post any new pics. I hate to recite the rules ... (J/k btw ... War Bec!) Phone Post

I knooooow!! I've almost used all my photos though... don't wanna keep posting the same ones :)

Get some new pics bec maybe some in thongs would be cool hehhe any how's I'm happy for u I think your gonna win good luck mate Phone Post
12/29/12 8:54 AM
BobSherob
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking awesome. Do us Aussies proud and put on a show. Can't wait to see the fight. Phone Post
12/29/12 8:57 AM
The Governor

BobSherob - Fucking awesome. Do us Aussies proud and put on a show. Can't wait to see the fight. Phone Post
Yeah I always root for you English men/women that live in the hot side of the uk Phone Post
12/29/12 9:01 AM
BobSherob
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Governor -
BobSherob - Fucking awesome. Do us Aussies proud and put on a show. Can't wait to see the fight. Phone Post
Yeah I always root for you English men/women that live in the hot side of the uk Phone Post
Damn straight. Australia is as you said, the hot version if the uk. And that's cause we are all sexy as fuck. Phone Post
12/29/12 9:03 AM
The Governor

BobSherob -
The Governor -
Damn straight. Australia is as you said, the hot version if the uk. And that's cause we are all sexy as fuck. Phone Post
Hahahaaha Phone Post
12/29/12 9:23 AM
Naderhood
798 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have to disagree. There are indeed some ugly muthafucka's that live in Australia. Phone Post
12/29/12 9:53 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

^You said a bloomin' onion full Mate !

12/29/12 11:13 AM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.