UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> There is something in the WATER in AZ!

12/30/12 1:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Todd Lally
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To have so many "GREAT FIGHTERS" come out of this state!

Cain
Ben Henderson
Bader
CB
Cruze
Varner
Simpson
Payan
Moraga
Starks
Eferine
Santino
Riggs
Drew Ficket
Rico R
Mark Kerr
Don Fry
Seth B.
Stienbiess Brothers
Dan Evenson
Jeramy Larson
George Rupe

And many more! IF you can name some more please do! (and yes I probably miss spelled names)

I do not think there is any other State that can come close to AZ in the fight game! (pretty cool if you think about it)
12/30/12 2:17 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Califonia:

Tito Ortiz
Chuck Liddell
Ronda Rousey
Diaz brothers
Jake shields
Ian McCall
Gil Melendez
Brandon Vera
Antonio Banuelos
Glover Texiera *Pit North*
Rob McCullough
Chris Cammozi
Mac Danzig
Cub Swanson
Urijah Faber
Joseph Benevadez
Mayhem Miller
Mark Munoz
Jake Ellenberger

I know you say dominick cruz, and ya hes from tuscon but he got most his training in San Diego, CA. out of alliance Where he currently has his own gym so i think hes drinking the CA water, much like Rafael Cordero who trains in HB, CA. and hes got guys like werdum, anderson silva, wand, babalu, allllll drinking his CA water that hes picked up on since hes opened his gym here in OC.

I think the CA water is a lot tastier.
12/30/12 2:38 PM
Silhouette
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

because half of those guys weren't even born in the states you mentioned

bendo- Washington
riggs- maine
Mayhem- Georgia
Texeria-brazil
vera- Virgina
kerr- ohio
Ricco R- California
Fickett- Florida

and thats just the guys off the top of my head

There are great camps in those states (including yours Mr. Lally) thats why fighters flock there
12/30/12 2:51 PM
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for sure,i dont think they use copper pipe because of the water

12/30/12 2:58 PM
Gator Choke
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Todd, and of course there's one of the all time greats and pioneers of this sport-- Dan Severn.
12/30/12 3:03 PM
Gator Choke

Silhouette - because half of those guys weren't even born in the states you mentioned

bendo- Washington
riggs- maine
Mayhem- Georgia
Texeria-brazil
vera- Virgina
kerr- ohio
Ricco R- California
Fickett- Florida

and thats just the guys off the top of my head

There are great camps in those states (including yours Mr. Lally) thats why fighters flock there

Simpson was born in Colorado, Bader in Nevada and Dollaway in Ohio.

However, all these guys represent Arizona.
12/30/12 3:04 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There actually isn't any water in Arizona Phone Post
12/30/12 3:10 PM
PayItForward
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

congrats guys... you took a feel good thread and turned it into a non-issue pissing contest.
12/30/12 3:14 PM
3 Sided Square
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PayItForward - congrats guys... you took a feel good thread and turned it into a non-issue pissing contest.

So you are saying piss is in the water? WAR MACHIDA!!!!!
12/30/12 3:22 PM
PayItForward
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YES! I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!
12/30/12 3:30 PM
SgtJustinTeplitz
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arizona's #1!!!!!!!!
12/30/12 3:33 PM
vaginal tear
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only thing in Arizonas water that isn't in Nevadas is our piss. Phone Post
12/30/12 3:34 PM
Yelm
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Impressive performance from your guys last night Mr. Lally!  Can't believe you would turn your back on Washington though!

12/30/12 3:46 PM
cruedi
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Todd Lally - To have so many "GREAT FIGHTERS" come out of this state!

Cain
Ben Henderson
Bader
CB
Cruze
Varner
Simpson
Payan
Moraga
Starks
Eferine
Santino
Riggs
Drew Ficket
Rico R
Mark Kerr
Don Fry
Seth B.
Stienbiess Brothers
Dan Evenson
Jeramy Larson
George Rupe

And many more! IF you can name some more please do! (and yes I probably miss spelled names)

I do not think there is any other State that can come close to AZ in the fight game! (pretty cool if you think about it)

Dan Severn also spent time there wrestling at AZ state. He's in the hall of fame and coached there as well
12/30/12 3:49 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_BlahBreh - Califonia:

Tito Ortiz
Chuck Liddell
Ronda Rousey
Diaz brothers
Jake shields
Ian McCall
Gil Melendez
Brandon Vera
Antonio Banuelos
Rob McCullough
Chris Cammozi
Mac Danzig
Cub Swanson
Urijah Faber
Joseph Benevadez
Mayhem Miller
Mark Munoz
Jake Ellenberger

I know you say dominick cruz, and ya hes from tuscon but he got most his training in San Diego, CA. out of alliance Where he currently has his own gym so i think hes drinking the CA water, much like Rafael Cordero who trains in HB, CA. and hes got guys like werdum, anderson silva, wand, babalu, allllll drinking his CA water that hes picked up on since hes opened his gym here in OC.

You are comparing the entire state of California to two cities in Arizona Phone Post
12/30/12 4:14 PM
jv071481
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

Tito Ortiz
Chuck Liddell
Ronda Rousey
Diaz brothers
Jake shields
Ian McCall
Gil Melendez
Brandon Vera
Antonio Banuelos
Rob McCullough
Chris Cammozi
Mac Danzig
Cub Swanson
Urijah Faber
Joseph Benevadez
Mayhem Miller
Mark Munoz
Jake Ellenberger

You are comparing the entire state of California to two cities in Arizona Phone Post
That's not fair. There are only 2 cities in Arizona. Phone Post
12/30/12 4:32 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/30/12 4:36 PM
CALI > AZ
12/30/12 4:40 PM
epic hero

UGCTT_BlahBreh - Califonia:

Tito Ortiz
Chuck Liddell
Ronda Rousey
Diaz brothers
Jake shields
Ian McCall
Gil Melendez
Brandon Vera
Antonio Banuelos
Rob McCullough
Chris Cammozi
Mac Danzig
Cub Swanson
Urijah Faber
Joseph Benevadez
Mayhem Miller
Mark Munoz
Jake Ellenberger

Cruz was born and raised in Tucson...went to a high school not far from my house...c'mon son stop being a hater. If a Brazilian leaves Brazil to train in the states, he still represents Brazil...
12/30/12 4:43 PM
Gator Choke

jv071481 - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

Tito Ortiz
Chuck Liddell
Ronda Rousey
Diaz brothers
Jake shields
Ian McCall
Gil Melendez
Brandon Vera
Antonio Banuelos
Rob McCullough
Chris Cammozi
Mac Danzig
Cub Swanson
Urijah Faber
Joseph Benevadez
Mayhem Miller
Mark Munoz
Jake Ellenberger

That's not fair. There are only 2 cities in Arizona. Phone Post

Mesa is the 38th largest city in the United States and has a bigger population (439,041) than Atlanta, Miami, Minneapolis, Cincinnati, St. Louis, and Cleveland.

Tempe's a pretty big town in its own right.
12/30/12 4:46 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh

epic hero - 

Tito Ortiz
Chuck Liddell
Ronda Rousey
Diaz brothers
Jake shields
Ian McCall
Gil Melendez
Brandon Vera
Antonio Banuelos
Rob McCullough
Chris Cammozi
Mac Danzig
Cub Swanson
Urijah Faber
Joseph Benevadez
Mayhem Miller
Mark Munoz
Jake Ellenberger

Cruz was born and raised in Tucson...went to a high school not far from my house...c'mon son stop being a hater. If a Brazilian leaves Brazil to train in the states, he still represents Brazil...

I don't see him drinkin any AZ water as champ though ;)

hes drinking that CALI water alllll day
12/30/12 5:00 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

O'odoyle Rules!!! Phone Post
12/30/12 5:02 PM
funwithbakedgoods

Great night for AZ mma last night. Arizona Combat Sports and The Lab are great gyms.
12/30/12 5:16 PM
epic hero

UGCTT_BlahBreh - 
epic hero - 

Tito Ortiz
Chuck Liddell
Ronda Rousey
Diaz brothers
Jake shields
Ian McCall
Gil Melendez
Brandon Vera
Antonio Banuelos
Rob McCullough
Chris Cammozi
Mac Danzig
Cub Swanson
Urijah Faber
Joseph Benevadez
Mayhem Miller
Mark Munoz
Jake Ellenberger

AZ was where the dream began though. He said he wanted to put Tucson on the map and he did...
12/30/12 5:21 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh

epic hero - 
UGCTT_BlahBreh - 
epic hero - 

Tito Ortiz
Chuck Liddell
Ronda Rousey
Diaz brothers
Jake shields
Ian McCall
Gil Melendez
Brandon Vera
Antonio Banuelos
Rob McCullough
Chris Cammozi
Mac Danzig
Cub Swanson
Urijah Faber
Joseph Benevadez
Mayhem Miller
Mark Munoz
Jake Ellenberger

AZ was where the dream began though. He said he wanted to put Tucson on the map and he did...

Ya but the point is that AZ is NOT where the dream began for most the fighters Todd Lally listed...

And if his point is there must be something in the WATER then im gonna go ahead and say Dominick aint drinkin no AZ water anymore, hes been drinking the San Diego water for quite some time now.

12/30/12 5:30 PM
demcat
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito Ortiz
Chuck Liddell
Ronda Rousey
Diaz brothers
Jake shields
Ian McCall
Gil Melendez
Brandon Vera
Antonio Banuelos
Rob McCullough
Chris Cammozi
Mac Danzig
Cub Swanson
Urijah Faber
Joseph Benevadez
Mayhem Miller
Mark Munoz
Jake Ellenberger

What he said.... We also got the beach and hotter chicks Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.