UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Biased Rogan strikes again

12/30/12 5:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caseharts
513 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gooddoc -
caseharts - 
gooddoc -

Answer this question honestly:

What HW has better cardio than Cain?

That's what I thought.

Fedor? Phone Post

I am a huge Fedor fan, but you need to let it go man.

Let what go? I've been pretty conservative . I thought there was bias but not gross.

And Cain has great cardio but since most fights don't go all 5 or even 3 for that matter it's hard to tell. This is both Cain and jds's first 5 round fight. So ya. Cain has great cardio but you cannot prove anything. Respectfully Phone Post
12/30/12 5:20 PM
gooddoc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
gooddoc -
caseharts - 
gooddoc -

That's what I thought.

Fedor? Phone Post

Let what go? I've been pretty conservative . I thought there was bias but not gross.

And Cain has great cardio but since most fights don't go all 5 or even 3 for that matter it's hard to tell. This is both Cain and jds's first 5 round fight. So ya. Cain has great cardio but you cannot prove anything. Respectfully Phone Post

Short of putting them on a treadmill and measuring VO2max, but what is your honest opinion? are there any UFC HW's that have better cardio than Cain?

He has demonstrated in several fights, that maybe did not go 5 rounds, that he could keep up a relentless pace.

12/30/12 5:26 PM
caseharts
513 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gooddoc -
caseharts - 
gooddoc -
caseharts - 
gooddoc -

That's what I thought.

Fedor? Phone Post

Short of putting them on a treadmill and measuring VO2max, but what is your honest opinion? are there any UFC HW's that have better cardio than Cain?

He has demonstrated in several fights, that maybe did not go 5 rounds, that he could keep up a relentless pace.

That's true and I responded with a hw that showed the same. I didn't say he was better or anything just that his cardio was great. Old school Cro cop was like that too. Now that the hws are coming down to 235 to 240 you're seeing great cardio. The Brock lesnar guys can't hang with that.

Also randy couture showed amazing cardio at lhw and hw. Cain probably is the best currently. Just saying. Like I said respectfully. Phone Post
12/30/12 5:36 PM
Dmoney35
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jds got absolutely DOMINATED and how's commentary reflected that. He wasn't biased he said what he saw Jds got whooped what should he say? Phone Post
12/30/12 5:37 PM
Ramsey

Turn down the volume babies!
12/31/12 12:59 AM
Scramslam

Im always supporting Joe, and I still love him, but he needs to relisten to his commentary, it was way out of hand on that fight.
12/31/12 1:11 AM
subwrassler
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
shorebreaker420 - Op is a bitter dork Phone Post
No he was clearly biased. I picked jds but I wasn't sprites but Rogan was so biased it saddened me. It wasn't that he said anything wrong he just over exaggerated everything. That was an ass whooping though.

He completely ignored some hard punches jds landed but would praise cains cage pressure. Idk it seems UFC really wants that Brazilian market or joe was excited. Phone Post

"No he was clearly biased. I picked jds..."

that's all you needed to say.

while you were drinking soda and wiping away your tears you obviously missed Joe commenting on every punch JDS landed.
12/31/12 1:54 AM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But bro, rogan didn't praise my favorite fighter when he was losing! He's biased I tell ya. Phone Post
12/31/12 1:59 AM
Chris27

Joe is biased as shit, he should have been talking about how JDS face was beating up Cain's hands all night.

12/31/12 2:03 AM
SOO72
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's just excited as hell, almost too much of a fan to call it down the middle every time. It's got to be hard for someone that big a fan to not geek out in the middle of a fight like that at some point.
12/31/12 11:34 AM
bhealthy

every brown belt and above knows that since neither Jim brown or Tank Abbot is no longer at cageside, there is no F**king reason to watch a ufc-brand event without the tv muted.
12/31/12 11:44 AM
kevsh
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe is beyond great but he is obviously biased in many fights, Lesnar vs. Randy "My Hero" Couture one of the most over-the-top examples.

What I also notice is that once he gets into an observation/opinion he sticks to it like glue. Case in point was Cain's cardio. He must have raved about it a dozen times and even, ridiculously, insisted Cain was still pacing himself later in the fight when it was obvious he was gassing badly and simply couldn't finish Junior.

But these are minor points, Joe is the man and if he ever leaves the UFC I have no idea how they can replace him.
12/31/12 11:59 AM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a huge JDS fan and I didn't think Rogan said anything too bias. Phone Post
12/31/12 12:18 PM
Vitor29

Come on, it was clearly biased commentating. I don't even care, and I enjoy Joe as a commentator, but it was biased. Let's just call a spade a spade.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.