UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attn DFW: we want barnett!

1/1/13 4:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cool hand Ed
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed Phone Post
1/1/13 4:44 PM
MMArijuana
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barnett! Phone Post
1/1/13 4:44 PM
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed. Great thread OP, voted up when I get to a PC (why can I not Vote on the app yet!?).

Barnett needs to be in the UFC! Phone Post
1/1/13 4:58 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unfortunately for you Barnett fans, he is pure poison to the UFC, and DFW knows it.

1/1/13 5:08 PM
Lasko
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed Phone Post
1/1/13 5:16 PM
buddie
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JLau'sWarmnessSpewingAllOverMyFace - 
ender852 - 

give him a chance, and if he pops for roids then blacklist him for good.

This. I came on here to bash Barnett and say he has no place in the UFC since he's pissed hot on multiple occasions, has been unapologetic about it, single handedly killed an organization, and has openly endorsed steroid abuse. But, I can't take away that he is a skilled individual, with or without the juice. Plus I'd love to see him get raped by some of the current HW's. Mitrione would be a good start.

If Mintrone could beat Josh, he's completely shot. Taking nothing away from meathead but he's not on Josh's level technically.
1/1/13 5:27 PM
teamquestfan

JLau'sWarmnessSpewingAllOverMyFace - 
ender852 - 

give him a chance, and if he pops for roids then blacklist him for good.

This. I came on here to bash Barnett and say he has no place in the UFC since he's pissed hot on multiple occasions, has been unapologetic about it, single handedly killed an organization, and has openly endorsed steroid abuse. But, I can't take away that he is a skilled individual, with or without the juice. Plus I'd love to see him get raped by some of the current HW's. Mitrione would be a good start.

Agree with everything except the last sentence.

He has failed multiple tests for steroids, lied about it multiple times, to my knowledge still hasn't admitted his guilt, and has thrown it in DW's and UFC's face since it happened and has been completely unremorseful. Basically said FU to everyone including the fans.

He has talent but belongs in the WWE where his ego and sterioid use can go unchecked. Too many chances for him and the UFC doesn't need him anymore like they may have in the past. Just my opinion; not bashing.
1/1/13 5:30 PM
Jay ak

WAR Barnett...

Some great match ups with him.

J ak
1/1/13 5:31 PM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT

SIGNED Phone Post
1/1/13 5:31 PM
AussieMayhem

FunkMasterJoe - Signed. He's too good to not be in the UFC. Some great fights to be had. Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/1/13 5:33 PM
MARDUK
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

signed Phone Post
1/1/13 5:36 PM
TheLumberjackLisi
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed. Phone Post
1/1/13 5:36 PM
muaythai1622
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone think he could have a chance against Cain or jds? Not trolling, I line Barnett, but i don't see him competing well against the elite heavys the UFC has. Phone Post
1/1/13 5:38 PM
Shakwon
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed. Definitely want to see him against UFC talent Phone Post
1/1/13 5:47 PM
Chromium
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Co-signed
1/1/13 5:51 PM
jason73
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

signed all day
1/1/13 5:54 PM
Poopyface TomatoNose

Signed. The UFC has a HW division that is lopsided. Nelson, Struve, and Barry win more often than lose and they're guys that would all lose to Arlovski of 05 and Sylvia of 05.

Barnett would be at worst a solid gatekeeper who destroys Nelson, Struve, or Mitrione. Phone Post
1/1/13 5:57 PM
BooZe

signed
1/1/13 5:58 PM
Authority Figure

alkysmurf -  First off, Dana, while we disagree with particular stances you take from time to time, I think we can all agree you've done great things for this sport. One of the greatest draws to this sport is the connection you and zuffa encourage between yourselves and fighters with the fans. Very seldom can a fan of a pro sport converse with the participants they way we can.

Thank you for that.

Now, let's see Barnett back in the ufc! He is one of very few named hw's that are still in/near his prime, outside of the ufc. He is a particularly great match up for the current champ, and a solid threat to everyone in the division.

Once again thanks for giving thought to the bullshit we spew onto internet forums and twitter and Facebook

Sincerely,
-the fans Phone Post

Sincerely,

A Small Group of Fans

1/1/13 5:58 PM
Foob
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

signed
1/1/13 5:59 PM
UGCTT_Shope
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barnett needs to be signed.

SIGNED!!!! Phone Post
1/1/13 6:00 PM
yellow's Tap In
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed for sure, top 10 guy easy Phone Post
1/1/13 6:04 PM
Poopyface TomatoNose

Oh, and of course signed. Phone Post
1/1/13 6:06 PM
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

muaythai1622 -  Does anyone think he could have a chance against Cain or jds? Not trolling, I line Barnett, but i don't see him competing well against the elite heavys the UFC has. Phone Post

Well, based on Saturday night, I could see Barnett beating JDS...

1/1/13 6:07 PM
Rusty Shackleford
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.