UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> DFW: 'Nick Diaz does not return my calls or texts'

1/2/13 6:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lookoutawhale
842 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 - 
lookoutawhale - 

Nick Diaz: I want GSP! Give me GSP!

Nick Diaz fans: Give him GSP! He deserves it! Why is Dana being like that?

Dana White: Hi Nick its Dana, GSP wants that fight. Give me a call back so we can make this happen.

<<SILENCE>>

Nick Diaz fans: Yes! Well played Nick!

I might be able to follow the letters you punched in if it was followed by a Graphic Image Format moving picture type of thing.

For your edification (and I'm sure you've seen this a million times!)

How I remember WW2:

Show me what you got for Nick Diaz.

Theres rumours Nick already signed, but in the chance he hasnt i shall make this GIF!

give me an hour or so

1/2/13 6:54 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why the fuck doesn't he has a manager to take Dana calls and text is beyond me.

Why doesnt Dana just text Nate if he needs anything from Nick?

Anyways if the dude does not show up for the coming press conference it is obvious he is ducking.

He will show up though but why he cannot find someone to help him handle his business is beyond me. Phone Post
1/2/13 7:32 PM
Raxbot
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/2/13 7:33 PM
Raxbot
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For yucks:

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/porpoisehork/NicknDana.jpg
1/2/13 7:34 PM
Raxbot

Edited: 01/02/13 7:33 PM
1/2/13 7:34 PM
WestCoastMXC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightharder - Why the fuck doesn't he has a manager to take Dana calls and text is beyond me.

Why doesnt Dana just text Nate if he needs anything from Nick?

Anyways if the dude does not show up for the coming press conference it is obvious he is ducking.

He will show up though but why he cannot find someone to help him handle his business is beyond me. Phone Post
Dana has also told media that when he gets a hold of Nick to tell him to call Nate since he cant reach him either lmao..

I think he'll show up this time. Phone Post
1/2/13 7:39 PM
lookoutawhale
842 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 - 
lookoutawhale - 

Dana White: Hi Nick its Dana, GSP wants that fight. Give me a call back so we can make this happen.

<<SILENCE>>

I might be able to follow the letters you punched in if it was followed by a Graphic Image Format moving picture type of thing.

How I remember WW2:

BAM!

http://i.imgur.com/NEhn8.gif

1/2/13 7:43 PM
BENDOver 209 Top Team #1
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 
6ULDV8 - 
lookoutawhale - 

<<SILENCE>>

How I remember WW2:

BAM!

holy fuckin win

1/2/13 8:02 PM
alkysmurf
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a huge Diaz bros fan. I'm actually a little worried for this fight. Nick get your bitch ass in there and fucking fight! Hommie. Phone Post
1/2/13 8:03 PM
ChaosOverkill
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There was no one making sure Nate made proper weight and that Nick showed up to the presser last time so I would want to tell him directly too when he has to show up.

And those saying Nick shouldn't have to do Press conferences are trollin hard

1/2/13 8:05 PM
ChaosOverkill
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern - 
lookoutawhale - 

<<SILENCE>>

should be sticked in every diaz thread, vtfu

this

1/2/13 8:07 PM
Tolstolobic

lookoutawhale -
6ULDV8 - 
lookoutawhale - 

<<SILENCE>>

How I remember WW2:

BAM!

Whale owns dis tred. Phone Post
1/2/13 8:08 PM
TeamRenzo4Life
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thatsme - How many times has the Diaz brothers dicked you on this DW?

Seriously. It is morons like this that make the mainstream people think Mixed Martial Arts is a joke.

Martial Arts. The ancient way of discipline and Ki. Yin and Yang.

There is NOTHING disciplined about 90% of the MMA guys. They don't try to build anything spirtual through meditation.

They just want to learn how to kick ass, so they can impress some ho at a bar.

Its a shame that young people look up to these idiot Diazs.

LOL dude....seriously are you trolling? plz say you're trolling. I can't imagine a real MMA fan who's lips are wrapped as tightly around Dana's cock as yours are. Did you lick the glistening sweat from his nutsack?

Seriously, it's pulling a WWE Vince McMahon-style temper-tantrum and pulling a fighter from a fucking title fight for missing a presser that make the mainstream people think Mixed Martial Arts is a joke.

Would they pull Pac from a fight for missing a presser? No fucking chance....,and before you say "but derp, boxing and UFC aren't the same! They are both combat sports, STFU.

And yes, once Dana announced that Nick Diaz was being pulled from the GSP fight, people started demanding their tickets be refunded in droves. Its the ONLY reason Dana put Nick back on the card at all.
I know this to be true from personally reading DW's twitter and 2 industry insiders who have been very accurate in the past but all the retarded diaz haters would say "HIM? PFFFFT" so I wont name them. Add to that the fact that GSP cant even fill his hometown venue anymore and it becomes quite obvious it's 100% true.
1/2/13 8:09 PM
ufcman187

I am not going to take the time to read this. If you are tired of him acting like that, then don't spoon feed his ass a title shot. You are rewarding his bad decision making with a shot. How do you think he is going to act if he gets a title and has you bent over a table?
1/2/13 8:10 PM
ChaosOverkill

Edited: 01/02/13 8:10 PM
nick diaz nut hugger - 
ChaosOverkill - 

There was no one making sure Nate made proper weight and that Nick showed up to the presser last time so I would want to tell him directly too when he has to show up.

And those saying Nick shouldn't have to do Press conferences are trollin hard

Bro, honestly, I saw like ten people at the last press conference. I really don't see the point. Also, it takes away from Nick's training. Perhaps the UFC could set up a skype kinda thing and just put him on a TV screen at the press conference.

Dude stop trolling, GSP does it and it takes away from his training. It's part of the contract.

Don't want to do it don't sign the contract, the ten people are press outlets that cover the UFC and help promote it.

I'm done with this stupid nonsense, if you get rewarded mfor doing half your job then I'd like be in that business.

1/2/13 8:12 PM
ChaosOverkill

Edited: 01/02/13 8:12 PM
nick diaz nut hugger - 

^I'm trolling yet you hit enter ten times to write your next paragraph

So because I have two spaces because the print is so small on this site and want to separate my thoughts I'm trolling now?

Ok dude.

1/2/13 8:48 PM
Lazer MMA

lookoutawhale - 
6ULDV8 - 
lookoutawhale - 

<<SILENCE>>

How I remember WW2:

BAM!

http://www.fightersonlymag.com/content/news/17814-report-gsp-vs-diaz-is-signed

DECEMBER 14TH 2012
Nick Diaz has signed a contract to fight Georges St-Pierre at UFC 158, according to Canadian sources.

French-Canadian publication La Presse reports that “managers of both fighters confirmed Thursday they gave the green light to the deal. The UFC will make an announcement [Friday] in Las Vegas, which will host the final of the 16th season of The Ultimate Fighter.”

La Presse says it has obtained direct confirmation from Cesar Gracie, manager and trainer of Diaz. “It was signed 20 minutes ago! I just sent a text message to Dana White [UFC president] saying that the fight was signed. And I'll just send the contract by fax,” he was quoted as saying.

“This is amazing, I've never been to Montreal before and I'm excited. Nick is also super excited. He’s wanted this fight a long time and will provide a good battle. This will be the main fight.”

Facts from hunger much whale? Not a Diaz fan but it is what it is. Post fail bro
1/2/13 8:49 PM
DeuceDroppin

I'm not going to read this whole thread, but someone who has please confirm that "That's Street" has made an appearance to confirm "That's Street"! Phone Post
1/2/13 9:02 PM
ChaosOverkill

nick diaz nut hugger -  The whole press conference thing is bullshit. There are two press conferences, BOTH in Montreal, the city where Georges trains. All GSP has to do is make a slight alteration to his daily training schedule while Diaz has to get on a plane, fly like seven hours, and do a press conference in a city where people don't even speak English. Just the trip there and back, he loses two days of training.

If Dana wants to be fair, have the first press conference in Stockton or Lodi. The second one can be in Montreal. That way, each fighter loses the same amount of time training. Or he can just take away the "has to show up at press conference" requirement.

Blah blah blah everyone else has to do it. Everyone else doesn't train as hard as Diablo trains. Phone Post

Montreal is majority English speaking. Keep trolling

1/2/13 9:16 PM
ChaosOverkill

nick diaz nut hugger -  ^I just read online that Montreal is officially bilingual, so I'll edit that part out later. My apologies. Everything else I wrote, however, I stand by. Phone Post

Look I'm not gonna argue it's not an annoying part of the deal but "He trains hard" is not enough for a special exemption from the contractual obligation.

He should have negotiated it out of the contract. If he signed he has to do it, it is what it is.

1/2/13 9:19 PM
PrettyBoy
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom - Who gives a fuck? I wouldnt answer them either, that's what a manager is for. Phone Post
This. There really is no reason for him to speak to Dana directly if he has representation. Dana should call Cesar and that should be the end of it. Phone Post
1/2/13 9:24 PM
ChaosOverkill

nick diaz nut hugger - 
ChaosOverkill -
nick diaz nut hugger -  ^I just read online that Montreal is officially bilingual, so I'll edit that part out later. My apologies. Everything else I wrote, however, I stand by. Phone Post

Look I'm not gonna argue it's not an annoying part of the deal but "He trains hard" is not enough for a special exemption from the contractual obligation.

He should have negotiated it out of the contract. If he signed he has to do it, it is what it is.

I guess bc GSP is the champ, he gets the benefit of the doubt, but it's a lot of time away from training and a little bit unfair, you have to agree with that. Phone Post

It's two days out of a long camp and Montreal is a big financial night for the UFC. Lots of guys have had to deal with it, Brazil is far worse in terms of a disruption as well as overseas.

It's not ideal, but the UFC is the boss and this is nothing out of the ordinary for a championship fight. Yes it affects Nick more than GSP but not as much as the worst of these situations.

1/2/13 9:40 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/02/13 9:40 PM

Lol NDNH you are too much.....You really think the time lost for Nick to go to a press conference is gonna be the deciding factor in him winning or losing? He's never going to be champion but if he can't handle that then he doesn't even deserve to compete for the belt (he shouldn't even be fighting for the belt anyway).

1/2/13 9:49 PM
time traveling 12er
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar - 

'Nick Diaz does not return my calls or texts'

"And I'm going to keep rewarding him over and over while I punish guys who are professional." - Dana

And LOL @ Dana threatening with "you can be cut" and acting all tough.  Dana paid Diaz a bonus for showing up for the Condit press stuff!

They're not rewarding Diaz. They're rewarding GSP. Diaz just happens to be the one GSP wants to fight next.
1/2/13 10:00 PM
ChaosOverkill

nick diaz nut hugger - 
UGCTT_FryedTakayama -

Lol NDNH you are too much.....You really think the time lost for Nick to go to a press conference is gonna be the deciding factor in him winning or losing? He's never going to be champion but if he can't handle that then he doesn't even deserve to compete for the belt (he shouldn't even be fighting for the belt anyway).

Let's not get into why a left-handed, bearded Josh Koscheck who lost to Rick Story is or isn't more deserving. The fact is, Nick's training suffers, but the contracts have already been signed, so it is what it is. Nick will still win the belt easily even without a full training camp. Phone Post

C'mon man, so that's going to be the claim if he doesn't? He didn't have a full training camp because of a couple of days of pressers between december 14th and March 16th?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.