UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Will Joe Lauzon fight cautious moving forward?

1/3/13 10:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WestCoastMXC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/1/3/3828216/morning-report-ufc-after-two-grueling-fights-joe-lauzon-wary-threat-brain-damage

Looks like the Pettis KO and the loss to Miller might have changed his mindset about being a "exciting fighter". I'm sure we'll still have classic fights from him but hes right they aren't good for his long term career. Phone Post
1/3/13 5:22 PM
WestCoastMXC

Anyone??? Phone Post
1/3/13 5:27 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/03/13 5:28 PM
He said he didn't want to get into as many wars. Fights like the one with Guillard won't go away and i think he will keep fighting the way he always has imo
1/3/13 5:32 PM
TheRaider
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will a bear hold his shit and look for a toilet out of the woods?
1/3/13 5:37 PM
WestCoastMXC

circa305 - "Will Joe Lauzon fight cautious moving forward?"

No
Did you miss his last fight or something?
Reread your own post buddy close your eyes inhale/exhale and when you understand then come back. Phone Post
1/3/13 5:49 PM
Master Bater
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in for joe telling you how it is :)
1/3/13 10:58 PM
Joe Lauzon
807 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Twitter, Director of Awesome

Of course not. I am not out to get into repeated pissing contests fighting to the death. I would much rather submit people quickly and escape in tact. 

1/3/13 11:26 PM
Vulva Fabulous
962 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Lauzon -

Of course not. I am not out to get into repeated pissing contests fighting to the death. I would much rather submit people quickly and escape in tact. 

Wellllllll, that about wraps it up folks. Please finish your drinks and let's go, this thread is officially closed. You don't gotta go home, but ya can't stay here. Good night and please drive safe. Phone Post
1/3/13 11:29 PM
The Sauce
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fights like that shorten careers! Phone Post
1/4/13 8:15 AM
Master Bater
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Lauzon - 

Thread/

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.