UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If Vitor does KO Bisping as I suspect he will

1/3/13 5:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Poopyface TomatoNose
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In which fashion will it be?

The baby calf: See Matt Lindland fight. A fighter is knocked out so violently that their awakening resembles a baby calf learning to walk.

The gentle nap: See Rich Franklin fight. The fighter is seemingly punched violently until they face plant but in reality Vitor is massaging the sensitive area behind the opponent's ears with his knuckles so they drift into an ever so gentle slumber.

The WTF Blitzkrieg angry swarm of hornets attack: See Akiyama fight for the finer details. He a swarms the prey with thunderous fisticuffs from hell so while they are trying to block, cover, and regroup he's already hit them a dozen times.

So, I ask you fight fan, which one, if Vitor does get the KO, is the form you see him doing it with? Also, which style is Bisping most vulnerable to? Phone Post
1/3/13 5:27 PM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have you ever been pillow fisted, OP?

1/3/13 5:29 PM
Poopyface TomatoNose

That sounds like you picked the rarer style.

The Jenga style: See Terry Martin fight. The opponent is peppered with many shots that equate to pulling out proverbial jenga blocks until one violent flick of the wrist topples the opponent over. Phone Post
1/3/13 5:31 PM
JOESONDO
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What style was the Bisping/Hendo fight?
1/3/13 6:42 PM
cheesesteak
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poopyface TomatoNose -  In which fashion will it be?

The baby calf: See Matt Lindland fight. A fighter is knocked out so violently that their awakening resembles a baby calf learning to walk.

The gentle nap: See Rich Franklin fight. The fighter is seemingly punched violently until they face plant but in reality Vitor is massaging the sensitive area behind the opponent's ears with his knuckles so they drift into an ever so gentle slumber.

The WTF Blitzkrieg angry swarm of hornets attack: See Akiyama fight for the finer details. He a swarms the prey with thunderous fisticuffs from hell so while they are trying to block, cover, and regroup he's already hit them a dozen times.

So, I ask you fight fan, which one, if Vitor does get the KO, is the form you see him doing it with? Also, which style is Bisping most vulnerable to? Phone Post

VTFU just because your screen name is so awesome.
1/3/13 6:43 PM
thebasher

if you are a retard, as I suspect you are

then your posts now make sense
1/3/13 7:30 PM
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor wins via TKO like he did in the Wand fight years ago. I see Vitor being faster, stronger, and more explosive. He will catch Bisping and land a flurry of punches and end the fight rather quickly.
1/3/13 7:51 PM
TheHaunted2

Both the ko's mentioned were back of the head knockouts. So I think he is gunna knock mike out with a back of the head ko! Phone Post
1/3/13 8:04 PM
cworley
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not a really big fan of either guys. I think Bisping is the equivalent of a flyweight British version of Chael with the trash talk. And let's face it, Vitor's best days are unfortunately behind him at this point, but isn't done completely yet... Vitor wins by Ego Bounce Submission, with Bisping tripping over his own words while Vitor takes advantage and sinks in a rear naked choke.... Afterwards Bisping makes an excuse that seems plausible, yet fans don't buy ..then Vitor talks about a title shot and we all sit back and chuckle. Great comedic relief for us all. /end Phone Post
1/3/13 9:13 PM
Poopyface TomatoNose

Joesondo, I was only referring to KO styles of Vitor mainly, but if you must know....

The "Good Night, Irene" style: See Hendo vs. Bisping. One catches an opening and winds up for the home run KO. Upon landing the KO blow, the fighter then kisses his fist and throws a flying megaton punch with all his weight in it. The result: Death our severe brain damage. The kissing of the fist which ironically then kisses the chin of the oblivious KO'd carcass of the opponent, giving them a proverbial "good night, Irene" sweet sendoff into unconscious bliss.

Although, I'm not sure that Vitor possesses the finesse nor style for that kind off signature Hendo finish. Phone Post
1/3/13 9:42 PM
UGCTT_Messiah
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Overhand right with H-bomb followup.
1/3/13 9:45 PM
Gritty
853 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As I stated in the other thread, this is an easy fight to pick for Bisping. He will avoid (barely) the big shots early, pick and choose his shots, frustrate Vitor, tire Vitor, start taking him down, and earning a fairly one sided decision.
1/3/13 10:21 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings

I vote for the "sneaky punch to the back of the head" style.

1/3/13 10:38 PM
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's only one man (with a stylish yet devestatingly effective haircut) emerging victorious from this fight. It will be an easy night. Phone Post
1/4/13 12:45 AM
FaQ2

BABY CALF!!! BABY CALF!!! Phone Post
1/4/13 12:57 AM
Barbalos

Bisping, dehydrated from spitting at Vitor's corner, will find himself susceptible to the tremendous shot to the back of the head that KOs him.
1/4/13 1:07 AM
KneeToFaceKO

I would love to see Mikey Bizzle ktfo with a knee to the face. Just saying.
1/4/13 1:22 AM
SOO72

You forgot to include "The Horse Vagina" ala Marvin Eastman.. where the opponent isn't quite KO'd but leaves the cage with a loss and a horse vagina carved into their forehead.
1/4/13 2:38 AM
DARTHHOGAN
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unwariestpickle - Don't know why everyone thinks Vitor is going to win... Bisping's got this. Then Weidman beats Bisping in a number one contention match and we have to here Bisping bitch and whine until the next important match he blows.

Remember Bisping only loses fights that matter.

Dana stated that if Bisping wins he most likely gets a title shot.....so i would have to imagine that this match matters quite a bit to Bisping

1/4/13 3:09 AM
Poopyface TomatoNose

Glad too see the baby calf being the most likely method. I think I see that too. Phone Post
1/4/13 10:23 AM
ausgepicht

Well considering he is British and by default genetically born with a glass jaw, I would say he will get slept if he gets KO. It will definitely not be Bisping pillow style where he needs 20-30 unanswered strikes to get a TKO.

1/4/13 10:55 AM
bhealthy

vitor wont drop a V-bomb on his sleeping victim, he is a christian
1/4/13 11:17 AM
Kenso
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/04/13 11:18 AM
I'm afraid the best of we have seen of Vitor is behind. He's not getting younger anymore. I hate to say that but Bisbing might survive Vitor's initial flurry in the first round and then get a decision unless Vitor can connect a punch Hendo's and we know the rest. I would prefer the latter.
1/4/13 11:18 AM
ausgepicht

Kenso - I'm afraid the best of we have seen of Vitor is behind. He's not getting younger anymore. I hate to say that but Bisbing might survive Vitor's initial flurry in the first round and then get a decision unless Vitor can connect a punch Hendo's and we know the rest. I would prefer the latter.

The best analysis of this fight that I've seen.

1/6/13 10:38 PM
Poopyface TomatoNose

While Bisping is a top contender, let's not forget that a fairly past his prime Wanderlei did beat him a couple years ago. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.