UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Brock took a dive against Overeem

1/5/13 7:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Brockimoth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/05/13 8:27 AM

For some reason brock took a dive against overeem. He had fired his mma coaches for the overeem camp as neither greg nelson or erik paulson was there.

In the match he didnt even TRY to wrestle, he made a half ass attempt at a single leg which he let go of and after that just stood there and waited to be kneed and kicked. On top of that overeem was most likely on PED at the time as he escaped from the testing.

He had taken EVERYONE down including cain before this fight and you dont think he could have taken down overeem if he wanted to.When cain fought jds on fox brock said that cain should have put pressure on jds and used his wrestling so why didnt he do the same on overeem? because he WANTED to lose.
1/5/13 7:32 AM
BobSherob
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nah.

That is all Phone Post
1/5/13 7:32 AM
UGCTT_OBEY
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BobSherob - Nah.

That is all Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/5/13 7:35 AM
Brockimoth

BobSherob -  Nah.

That is all Phone Post

Great explanation there, good job
1/5/13 7:43 AM
BobSherob
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brockimoth -
BobSherob -  Nah.

That is all Phone Post

No probs. I'm glad to be of assistance. Phone Post
1/5/13 7:47 AM
johnonguitar7

Complete and utter truth. Well done young man Phone Post
1/5/13 8:11 AM
Brockimoth

bornop - 
Brockimoth -
BobSherob -  Nah.

That is all Phone Post

None needed, you're just showing your ass with this retarded thread Phone Post

I explained it logically and YOU didnt say anything to disprove it other than call it retarded, you are a bright guy.
1/5/13 8:13 AM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
409 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brock took a dive of pain from a liver kick. Phone Post
1/5/13 8:13 AM
Brockimoth

Chuckliddellstein -  You're not welcome here Phone Post

Like i care what you think
1/5/13 8:17 AM
ChaosOverkill
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bornop - 
Brockimoth -
BobSherob -  Nah.

That is all Phone Post

None needed, you're just showing your ass with this retarded thread Phone Post

1/5/13 8:19 AM
BrokeFitch

imo it's too much to say he took a dive, but i think that he didn't care about the outcome of this fight and was looking forward to wwe money! Phone Post
1/5/13 8:19 AM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
409 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So he wanted to get kicked in the diverticulitis? He wanted to risk his life? Y'know, I smell a troll, and if you're not a troll.....well you ain't too bright kiddo. Phone Post
1/5/13 8:20 AM
Brockimoth

DoomFarmer -  He took a dive when he ate a monstrous knee to the body that broke his will.

Quit looking for a way to make it seem like something it wasn't. Phone Post

Did you READ what i wrote? he had fired his mma coaches months before the fight, didnt even try to wrestle etc, he wanted to lose.
1/5/13 8:21 AM
Jobe Watson the Bomber

Brock couldn't get the initial TD, then his plan went out the window and he got beat up dude, end of story. Phone Post
1/5/13 8:22 AM
Brockimoth

BrokeFitch -  imo it's too much to say he took a dive, but i think that he didn't care about the outcome of this fight and was looking forward to wwe money! Phone Post

How do you explain him firing his mma coaches months before the fight and not even trying to use his wrestling? he took down EVERYONE he ever fought before than including cain and you dont think he could have taken down overeem if he wanted? come on
1/5/13 8:23 AM
Brockimoth

Jobe Watson the Bomber -  Brock couldn't get the initial TD, then his plan went out the window and he got beat up dude, end of story. Phone Post

bullshit, he didnt even try, it was a half ass takedown which he let go of, he could have gone for the upperbody and pressed him against the cage and taken him down from there or faked a shoot and thrown an overhand punch etc he didnt do anything and just waited to get kicked andk kneed
1/5/13 8:24 AM
sockeye
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Highly doubt it. He's an alpha, a RICH alpha. The fact that he fought a year after the type of surgery he had demonstrates an incredible level of testicular fortitude.
No dive, just got beat up by someone with more experience
1/5/13 8:24 AM
Brockimoth

Jobe Watson the Bomber -  So he wanted to get kicked in the diverticulitis? He wanted to risk his life? Y'know, I smell a troll, and if you're not a troll.....well you ain't too bright kiddo. Phone Post

I dont know what he was thinking but he wanted to lose, i know that for a fact as he didnt even try to wrestle and had fired his mma coaches months before! if he wanted to win he would have had his mma coaches and he would have used his wrestling the whole time to tire out and take overeem down, if anyone isnt bright its YOU who cant see the most obvious things.
1/5/13 8:25 AM
Brockimoth

sockeye - Highly doubt it. He's an alpha, a RICH alpha. The fact that he fought a year after the type of surgery he had demonstrates an incredible level of testicular fortitude.
No dive, just got beat up by someone with more experience

Then explain him firing and coming into the fight with no mma coaches and not even trying to use his wrestling
1/5/13 8:31 AM
Jobe Watson the Bomber

Brockimoth -
Jobe Watson the Bomber -  Brock couldn't get the initial TD, then his plan went out the window and he got beat up dude, end of story. Phone Post

bullshit, he didnt even try, it was a half ass takedown which he let go of, he could have gone for the upperbody and pressed him against the cage and taken him down from there or faked a shoot and thrown an overhand punch etc he didnt do anything and just waited to get kicked andk kneed
Yeaahhh okay. So any time a fighter nullifies a gamelan, it's a work. He wasn't up to it mate, he didn't like the body shots and he wilted.

But what you're saying is Brock said "i want to lose, I actually don't like getting hit it would seem but i'll get hit, then take a dive against an elite heavyweight striker"

?????

You're a douche and if you're a Brock fan you're showing a complete lack of respect for him by insinuating a guy who came back from great adversity would do so only to take a dive!!

Go look at yourself in the mirror because that's what a dickhead looks like. Phone Post
1/5/13 8:32 AM
ChaosOverkill
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/05/13 8:32 AM

It's been over a year and the Brocktards are still coming up with excuses

1/5/13 8:34 AM
Pat Giles

He fired his coaches because he enjoys being alone. That's why he lives in the sticks. And he didn't wrestle because he didn't have the same power with his disease. He took those body shots and wilted Phone Post
1/5/13 8:35 AM
Brockimoth

Jobe Watson the Bomber - 
Brockimoth -

Yeaahhh okay. So any time a fighter nullifies a gamelan, it's a work. He wasn't up to it mate, he didn't like the body shots and he wilted.

But what you're saying is Brock said "i want to lose, I actually don't like getting hit it would seem but i'll get hit, then take a dive against an elite heavyweight striker"

?????

You're a douche and if you're a Brock fan you're showing a complete lack of respect for him by insinuating a guy who came back from great adversity would do so only to take a dive!!

Go look at yourself in the mirror because that's what a dickhead looks like. Phone Post

Im a huge brock fan, what im saying is the truth and ive explained why, him not even TRYING to wrestle is a BIG indicator! also firing the mma coaches months before is another one. Brock is a buisness man and he was there to collect the money and get back to wwe.
1/5/13 8:37 AM
Brockimoth

Pat Giles -  He fired his coaches because he enjoys being alone. That's why he lives in the sticks. And he didn't wrestle because he didn't have the same power with his disease. He took those body shots and wilted Phone Post

Nonsense, he had his mma coaches right up to the cain fight, i think together with the illness firing greg nelson after the mir fight was a BIG reason for his downfal.

Maybe he didnt have the same power after the illness but he is still 100 times better wrestler than overeem and could have easily taken him down if he wanted.
1/5/13 8:39 AM
Jobe Watson the Bomber

Brockimoth -
Jobe Watson the Bomber - 
Brockimoth -

?????

Im a huge brock fan, what im saying is the truth and ive explained why, him not even TRYING to wrestle is a BIG indicator! also firing the mma coaches months before is another one. Brock is a buisness man and he was there to collect the money and get back to wwe.
...............So he wanted to get the shit kicked out of him in his farewell match......?

"I wanna go out against a guy who could put me on the operating table again because I'm a smart businessman"

You know what, fuck this I'm being trolled, I'm out. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.