UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey to make $75/75 + PPV cut, Carmouche $12/12

1/5/13 8:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JOESONDO
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -
robnashville - 

75k/&75k is more than the FW, BW, and FlyW champs made in their debuts.......combined

That is more than lightweight champ Ben Henderson made in his last fight which was 39k/39k for his win over Nate...

is that number is true, then it is a complete farce that she is making that kinda money... 

shes a bigger draw than all of them combined

Not according to the numbers so far Phone Post
1/5/13 8:34 PM
Pessimist_Pete
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

150k and 65k SOTN and 65k FOTN and 700k in PPV cut = she's fucking the owner? Phone Post
1/5/13 8:36 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

JOESONDO - 
robnashville - 

75k/&75k is more than the FW, BW, and FlyW champs made in their debuts.......combined

That is more than lightweight champ Ben Henderson made in his last fight which was 39k/39k for his win over Nate...

is that number is true, then it is a complete farce that she is making that kinda money... 

really? how many tickets did those other guys sell headlinung a ppv against a noname after a week?

1/5/13 8:39 PM
yellow wrkahlc

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 
JOESONDO - 
robnashville - 

really? how many tickets did those other guys sell headlinung a ppv against a noname after a week?

Come in here using sound reasoning and logic again, and I will not hesitate to bant jew.

1/5/13 9:16 PM

Edited: 01/05/13 9:16 PM
yellow wrkahlc - 
JOESONDO - 
robnashville - 

Come in here using sound reasoning and logic again, and I will not hesitate to bant jew.

oh you mean not evaluating her relative drawing power based on specukation but rather on cold hard historical numbers  ....like the way she outdrew several ufc stars in strikeforce?

1/5/13 9:18 PM
Tubarao

damn dana, that pussy gots you all kinds of messed up. Phone Post
1/5/13 9:22 PM
MMAjustice

Wow, I hope the UFC is prepared to be disappointed. She's not going to be much of a draw.

Causal fans dont want to see WMMA, and hardcore fans don't really like her or are pissed that she got a belt right away and is headlining the card.
MMAjustice

Wow, I hope the UFC is prepared to be disappointed. She's not going to be much of a draw.

Causal fans dont want to see WMMA, and hardcore fans don't really like her or are pissed that she got a belt right away and is headlining the card.
MMAjustice

MMAjustice

1/5/13 9:23 PM
Tubarao

MMAjustice - Wow, I hope the UFC is prepared to be disappointed. She's not going to be much of a draw.

this Phone Post
Tubarao

MMAjustice - Wow, I hope the UFC is prepared to be disappointed. She's not going to be much of a draw.

this Phone Post
Tubarao

this Phone Post
Tubarao

and this Phone Post
1/5/13 9:24 PM
yellow wrkahlc

yellow wrkahlc - 
JOESONDO - 
robnashville - 

oh you mean not evaluating her relative drawing power based on specukation but rather on cold hard historical numbers  ....like the way she outdrew several ufc stars in strikeforce?

That's exactly what I mean. You can't just come in here and be right. This is the UG, that kinda stuff isn't allowed.

Post one more 100% irrefutable fact, and I will have to bant jewr account.

1/5/13 9:25 PM
TheCrow13
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Toby Lerone - People need to understand that it HAS to be the main event. It's a title fight and to have a non title fight billed above it would devalue the title before the women's division has even started.

Plus the fact that its the first fight in a new division so needs the top billing to kick start promotion of the as yet unseen division.

Same sort of situation as Bisping being billed under the flyweight title a while back. His fight was the bigger draw ad the fighters better paid but the title fight was still the main event.

There's no way the UFC can put a non title fight above a title fight without losing credibility. Phone Post
This. Equality is important Phone Post
1/5/13 9:31 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
587 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc -

LMFAO.

Dana's hitting that and if he's not, he sure hopes he gets to. I truly hope Carmouche gives Rousey a bad night.

This all makes me uncomfortable and a little embarrassed Phone Post
1/5/13 9:32 PM

Glovegate - 
yellow wrkahlc - 
JOESONDO - 
robnashville - 

She outdrew ppv'ers while not on ppv?  You don't say...

no just viewers   thats all. im sure viewers have no correlation to buys. speculation is better evidence

1/5/13 9:33 PM
MMAinterviews
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Interviews, owner

The fact that everyone has an opinion on Ronda Rousey proves that she is indeed a great draw. It remains to be seen what these numbers actually are, all of this is speculation and the back end money is likely where she makes her real bread anyway. Same is true for all the other guys on roster.

1/5/13 9:33 PM
yellow wrkahlc

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
yellow wrkahlc -

LMFAO.

Dana's hitting that and if he's not, he sure hopes he gets to. I truly hope Carmouche gives Rousey a bad night.

As it should.

Dana wants to get cockbarred for sure, and that's not okay.

1/5/13 9:39 PM

the kaufman card ronda headlined had more viewers than cards headlined by fedor, hendi, diaz, melendez, cormier, barnett, rockhold....but u guys r right noone wants to watch her fight

1/5/13 9:43 PM
Tubarao

yellow wrkahlc -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
yellow wrkahlc -

LMFAO.

As it should.

Dana wants to get cockbarred for sure, and that's not okay.

lol @ being cockbarred. I need a bitch to cockbar me right about now. Phone Post
1/5/13 9:44 PM
Tubarao

MMAinterviews -

The fact that everyone has an opinion on Ronda Rousey proves that she is indeed a great draw. It remains to be seen what these numbers actually are, all of this is speculation and the back end money is likely where she makes her real bread anyway. Same is true for all the other guys on roster.

you don't say....

"back end money is likely where she makes her
real bread anyway...." Phone Post
1/5/13 9:49 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
513 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

robnashville - 

How has she exactly proven to be a draw? Cause her showtime numbers were good? How many ppvs has she sold? How many times has she sold out one of the big Vegas venues? Lets see how this PPV does before you call her a draw bigger than Mighty Mouse, Aldo, and Barao combined. Phone Post
1/5/13 10:03 PM
HandyDarsh
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Malagant - So she is gonna earn $150,000 total
Plus you know Dana is giving her submission of the night. Phone Post
Haha fight of the night and sub of the night.

THIS GIRL IS GUNNA BE A STAR OKAY? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.