UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Strikeforce in Canada

1/7/13 7:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
stabmasterarson
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I usually watch Strikeforce on the Super channel, but this Saturday it has no mention of it and the website has nothing either. Does anyone know where to watch the card on Canadian television.
1/7/13 7:48 PM
stabmasterarson
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have 5 Sportsnet feeds and am not seeing it on any of them, I am just hoping Super channel is fucked up and havent sorted out their guide yet.
1/7/13 7:49 PM
HenryO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what -  Ch 22 (Sportsnet) if on cable Phone Post

I dont see anything on Sportsnets website or my guide that says Strikeforce is on Sportsnet.
1/7/13 7:50 PM
JuniorCallMeMaybe

No mention of it on rogers sportsnet, sportsnet1 or superchannel 1,2,3 or 4

*shrugs* Phone Post
1/7/13 7:52 PM
stabmasterarson

HenryO - 
what -  Ch 22 (Sportsnet) if on cable Phone Post

I dont see anything on Sportsnets website or my guide that says Strikeforce is on Sportsnet.

Yeah, I have never seen it on Sportsnet either, always the Super Channel. I'm assuming that they are fucked up with their guide, it wouldent be the first time.
1/7/13 7:52 PM
muskokamma

It's on Showtime. Same as always Phone Post
1/7/13 7:55 PM
stabmasterarson

Don't have showtime, but Super channel is one of their affiliates.
1/7/13 10:11 PM
Richard Tuck
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/07/13 10:13 PM
1/8/13 4:51 PM
stabmasterarson

ttt
1/8/13 4:54 PM
dogfb
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It should be on superchannel that's what It's always been on.

1/8/13 7:53 PM
ns_echoes
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I e-mailed Super Channel and got this reply:

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately Super Channel won't be airing the event this weekend. I wish I had other news for you.

Guess it's stream sites for Canadian fight fans.

1/8/13 9:45 PM
stabmasterarson

ns_echoes - 

Unfortunately Super Channel won't be airing the event this weekend. I wish I had other news for you.

Well I have an email for the Superchannel "Unfortunately I will not be renewing my subscription to your shitty network as Strikeforce is gone and you have completely dropped the ball on boxing of late". Fuck you superchannel.
1/8/13 9:53 PM
HenryO

stabmasterarson - 
ns_echoes - 

Well I have an email for the Superchannel "Unfortunately I will not be renewing my subscription to your shitty network as Strikeforce is gone and you have completely dropped the ball on boxing of late". Fuck you superchannel.

ITs shit anyway. Stick with HBO
1/9/13 9:39 AM
stabmasterarson

HenryO - 
stabmasterarson - 
ns_echoes - 

ITs shit anyway. Stick with HBO

Superchannel is shit the only reason I have it was for Strikeforce and boxing. The super 6 boxing tourny was awesome though.
1/9/13 10:21 AM
bonersaurus
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sucks. I was actually going to order sc for this event and cancel next month. Phone Post
1/9/13 10:49 AM
JOESONDO
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bonersaurus -  Sucks. I was actually going to order sc for this event and cancel next month. Phone Post

That's what I was going to do! Does anyone have an alternative they would like to share?
1/9/13 11:24 AM
Doc T
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is really fucking shitty. Phone Post
1/9/13 11:29 AM
Masakyst
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guess I'll be cancelling superchannel a week earlier than I planned...
1/9/13 4:01 PM
stabmasterarson

I just hope there is a good stream, sucks when you're used to watching in HD
1/9/13 4:16 PM
stabmasterarson

GSP24 -  SuperChannel isn't picking it up. You'll have to stream it, bud. Phone Post

Thanks tips
1/9/13 6:53 PM
stabmasterarson

GSP24 - 
stabmasterarson -
GSP24 -  SuperChannel isn't picking it up. You'll have to stream it, bud. Phone Post

Thanks tips
I called for you. Thought I'd pass it on. Phone Post

Sorry, wasn't trying to be a dick, but if you read the thread we were all fully tracking the situation. Appreciate you calling though, thanks.
1/11/13 2:41 PM
ns_echoes
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Super Channel has changed its stance and is showing the card now! They just emailed me again.

Good Afternoon Neil,

Further to my last email.

We have good news to share! The Strikeforce event for Saturday, January 12 is on! It will air at 10pm Eastern on HD2 & SC2. Please note: because of the late availability, it won’t be listed on your program guide.

We are thrilled that negotiations worked out well and we’re able to bring this final event to our loyal Strikeforce fans.

On another note, we are now dealing directly with Showtime. Live Showtime Championship Boxing will be returning to Super Channel in the very near future. A promise is a promise.

Thank you for your understanding Neil. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Mark

1/11/13 2:51 PM
Masakyst
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ns_echoes - 

Super Channel has changed its stance and is showing the card now! They just emailed me again.

Good Afternoon Neil,

Further to my last email.

We have good news to share! The Strikeforce event for Saturday, January 12 is on! It will air at 10pm Eastern on HD2 & SC2. Please note: because of the late availability, it won’t be listed on your program guide.

We are thrilled that negotiations worked out well and we’re able to bring this final event to our loyal Strikeforce fans.

On another note, we are now dealing directly with Showtime. Live Showtime Championship Boxing will be returning to Super Channel in the very near future. A promise is a promise.

Thank you for your understanding Neil. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Mark

fuck yeah!
1/11/13 3:44 PM
JuniorCallMeMaybe

Niiiccee!!!

8pm for you Calgary folks Phone Post
1/11/13 4:23 PM
goeb
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is probably the main reason I am glad strikeforce is dying, so difficult to watch in Canada. No sports bar carries the superchannel, not worth the cost.

Don't have to worry about this anymore.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.