UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

1/8/13 12:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2472 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman - Fox noobs Phone Post
Ya exactly egg... your a bigger fan than me cause you got a earlier join date..lmao... Been watching since day one... 93' in high school and a senior brought in ufc1 to metal shop are teacher let us all watch it, 2 fights after class... I was hooked... Watched tank KO Nelmark while shrooming at a Kegger... Thought he was dead for sure... Lol

Pride Noob!!! Phone Post
You say don't judge by join date then you judge me by join date. Listen, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

You don't have to make up some long tale about how you saw the first UFC live and that your first fight wasn't JDS/Cain 1.

Accept your noobiness. Phone Post
Poor poor Pride Noob... Been cool guy for so long, how does it feel to know there are actually people who have liked mma longer than you? Does it bother you... It shouldn't...it's just a join date! Phone Post
1/8/13 12:35 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2472 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No wonder you don't have any of those Numbers and a green Arrow... Posting negativity won't get you any positive! Phone Post
1/8/13 12:37 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Ya exactly egg... your a bigger fan than me cause you got a earlier join date..lmao... Been watching since day one... 93' in high school and a senior brought in ufc1 to metal shop are teacher let us all watch it, 2 fights after class... I was hooked... Watched tank KO Nelmark while shrooming at a Kegger... Thought he was dead for sure... Lol

Pride Noob!!! Phone Post
You say don't judge by join date then you judge me by join date. Listen, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

You don't have to make up some long tale about how you saw the first UFC live and that your first fight wasn't JDS/Cain 1.

Poor poor Pride Noob... Been cool guy for so long, how does it feel to know there are actually people who have liked mma longer than you? Does it bother you... It shouldn't...it's just a join date! Phone Post

You 12'ers make me feel old. :-(
1/8/13 12:38 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - No wonder you don't have any of those Numbers and a green Arrow... Posting negativity won't get you any positive! Phone Post
Lol I'll vote him up, some times you can kill negativity with kindness ;)

I get voted down a bit and I say nothing but nice things here. I guess it comes with the territory Phone Post
1/8/13 12:39 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Benwahwah -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Pride Noob!!! Phone Post

Just wait until 25ers gonna 25 :-/ Phone Post
1/8/13 12:39 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_Benwahwah -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Pride Noob!!! Phone Post

I doubt your older than me Phone Post
1/8/13 12:41 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_Benwahwah -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Pride Noob!!! Phone Post

You may well be older, but I am 32.
1/8/13 12:44 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

nick diaz nut hugger - Here Phone Post
My boy!!! Phone Post
1/8/13 12:47 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_Benwahwah -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_Benwahwah -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Pride Noob!!! Phone Post

You may well be older, but I am 32.
Lol... Ya I got you beat... 33 for me. Phone Post
1/8/13 12:47 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

FOOB= Fucking Obsessive Octagon Browser Phone Post
1/8/13 12:50 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

24 here. My dad got me hooked back in 2001. Used to love WWF, but my dad said "Any man who dresses in spandex and has to yell into a microphone 3 feet away from a camera, is a complete retard" then he turned me on to pride....it never died either.... Phone Post
1/8/13 12:57 PM
Diazed And Confused
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hello, gentlemen and scholars. Phone Post
1/8/13 1:00 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

Anderson P Sonnen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - No wonder you don't have any of those Numbers and a green Arrow... Posting negativity won't get you any positive! Phone Post

I get voted down a bit and I say nothing but nice things here. I guess it comes with the territory Phone Post
You talking about me? I'm just joking here, having fun. Thought it was obvious. Phone Post
Lol yea I know vu for me way Phone Post
Anderson P Sonnen

Any way* jeez I need my pc Phone Post
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Anderson P Sonnen -

You talking about me? I'm just joking here, having fun. Thought it was obvious. Phone Post
Oh Sorry Fine sir... Guess it went over my head... Not one to start shit but once someone does The light switch gets flipped... I appologize for RAAARing... I must be Manstrating today :) Phone Post
1/8/13 1:05 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Anderson P Sonnen -

Oh Sorry Fine sir... Guess it went over my head... Not one to start shit but once someone does The light switch gets flipped... I appologize for RAAARing... I must be Manstrating today :) Phone Post
No worries bro. I tend to get that reaction, sucks.I was a 10'er once and you don't know what it's like to be a 10'er.

But make no mistake. If youre feeling froggy, jump, motherfucka. Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
1/8/13 1:08 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

Haha you guys are awesome Phone Post
1/8/13 1:15 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

12 life hommie.... Shits A Volatile existence! Phone Post
1/8/13 1:17 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

12 life! OUTLAWS!!!! Phone Post
1/8/13 1:18 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Gangland Phone Post
1/8/13 1:18 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

And if you a 13er, you better keep your shirt cleaner because we shittin all over it Phone Post
1/8/13 1:20 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

Vote ups coming soon, gotta take my daughter to the pediatrician first :) Phone Post
1/8/13 1:30 PM
fourozgloves
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Word. Phone Post
1/8/13 3:31 PM
dirty12er
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12er here! Phone Post
1/8/13 3:40 PM
leftleg
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

/12

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.