UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

3/4/13 8:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - So where's yellow? Respected 12ers are dropping like flies Phone Post
I talked to yellow briefly today, think he's just been busy, said he'd text me to explain his absence later Phone Post
Strange how a 13er with a late Feb join date (IIRC) is in contact with yellow...

:) Phone Post

I thought the same thing.....

3/4/13 8:46 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT - Anderson, I notice you saved this photo as "funny pic for facebook rape" Care to explain???

lol i just copied the link image.

3/4/13 8:47 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT - Okay, avatar changed. I swear Ive been to school with a kid who looked like this

voted you up hombre

3/4/13 9:03 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Edited: 03/04/13 9:04 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - So where's yellow? Respected 12ers are dropping like flies Phone Post
I talked to yellow briefly today, think he's just been busy, said he'd text me to explain his absence later Phone Post
Strange how a 13er with a late Feb join date (IIRC) is in contact with yellow...

:) Phone Post

Even stranger he'd just start posting in a thread meant for people who joined in 2012, right?

Better just not to question it Phone Post

3/6/13 2:27 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
448 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, this thread has staying power. Phone Post
3/6/13 2:36 AM
TEX4N
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where the hell is yellow?? Phone Post
3/6/13 2:38 AM
448 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No idea. Maybe he's moved on to bigger and better things.

Or Sherdog Phone Post
3/6/13 2:51 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - Damn, this thread has staying power. Phone Post
12ers never die Phone Post
3/6/13 2:56 AM
TEX4N
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - No idea. Maybe he's moved on to bigger and better things.

Or Sherdog Phone Post
Phone Post
3/6/13 7:57 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All this stuff with my boys yellow and NDNH, is only due to joining the UKTT. Sacrilege I tell you! Look at what happened! The lives put in jeopardy.

Do not worry my lost brothers 'I shall avenge you'!
3/6/13 11:59 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Lazer MMA -
All this stuff with my boys yellow and NDNH, is only due to joining the UKTT. Sacrilege I tell you! Look at what happened! The lives put in jeopardy.

^^ Yellow is back and I presume NDNH is amongst us as well using a not so obvious alias SN Phone Post
3/7/13 12:04 AM
Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ill be honest, I consider this thread as "home base". Just come in when im bored, see how the other 12ers are doin, maybe talk about some fights. Nice little neighborhood weve got goin on here Phone Post
3/7/13 12:06 AM
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ill be honest, I consider this thread as "home base". Just come in when im bored, see how the other 12ers are doin, maybe talk about some fights. Nice little neighborhood weve got goin on here Phone Post
3/7/13 12:15 AM

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN -
Lazer MMA -

^^ Yellow is back and I presume NDNH is amongst us as well using a not so obvious alias SN Phone Post
Yellows back? NO DOUBT. Tell that brit to check the fuck in Phone Post
3/7/13 12:15 AM

Did you see him?! Did you guys see him?!?

3/7/13 12:16 AM

Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT - 

Agreed.  So much positivity in this thread, which is refreshing.

3/7/13 12:17 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT -
The funny thing is, is that I expected a ton of backfire when I created this thread. Boy was I surprised how cool you fuckers are :) Phone Post
3/7/13 12:36 AM

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN -
The funny thing is, is that I expected a ton of backfire when I created this thread. Boy was I surprised how cool you fuckers are :) Phone Post
It almost did that at the beginning didnt it? Some real assholes at first, then 12ers got their shit together and owned this bitch

At least thats how I remembered it Phone Post
3/7/13 12:36 AM

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT - 

Agreed.  So much positivity in this thread, which is refreshing.

Its my little secret spot to get away from the asshole on the ug Phone Post
3/7/13 12:51 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN -
It almost did that at the beginning didnt it? Some real assholes at first, then 12ers got their shit together and owned this bitch

At least thats how I remembered it Phone Post
Iirc it was due to votedowns aimed at me. I was a little high and started bitching about it. Admittedly that was a little petty of me and I apologize for that diva ish behaviour.

Needless to say many of the 12er army started to rise up one by one to raise their rifles and represent themselves as the new breed of mma fans.

May this thread live on Phone Post
3/7/13 1:40 AM
TEX4N

Twelve'ers !!!!!

Srry, I had to.. Phone Post
3/7/13 8:14 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep correct, home thread (base) for many of us.
3/7/13 12:18 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

I wanna get this bad boy to 12,000 posts before I retire :) Phone Post
3/7/13 12:51 PM
JROTT
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is still smelling of awesome Phone Post
3/7/13 12:57 PM

This thread shall never die

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.