UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

1/15/14 7:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Matrix is out of service - Whoa. So much bump. So much TTT.

Wassssup Lazer!? Phone Post 3.0

hey my brother. Just saw that Bas X AS LHW thread. I know Bas had his fan club but give a break man. Unreal that they lean towards Bas, LMFAO comical, thread is comical

Funny thing is it's Bas that would learn quick he needed the TD if it had come off. Neo via murder
1/15/14 7:20 PM
The Matrix is out of service
706 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It would be interesting for sure. Bas was legit, but lets be serious lol. Comical thread indeed. Phone Post 3.0
1/16/14 3:27 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

very comment

Such reply

wow
1/16/14 4:45 AM
706 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PermitMeFisticuffsBrother -

very comment

Such reply

wow
So agree.

Much I know right?

Last day of my 10 year one and only job is tomorrow. Off to the oilfield I must go. It's like biggie said, "Gimme da loot gimme da loot" Phone Post 3.0
1/16/14 7:01 AM

Welcome brother. Feel free to converse. We're all 12ers here. Phone Post 3.0
1/16/14 7:06 AM

Wait. Phone Post 3.0
1/25/14 12:09 AM

One more hour until my golden birthday fellas. Then fight night on my bday, a new job, and peace of mind. Gonna be awesome.

How's everyone? Phone Post 3.0
1/25/14 12:38 AM
mcgoogle66
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Checking in...

GL on your new start!!! Phone Post 3.0
1/25/14 12:40 AM
JBASS
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy birthday for about 20 minutes from now!! How old are ya gunna be duder??

Not much happening here, it's Australia day here tomorrow (or 'Straya Day' as it is phonetically pronounced), which is the anniversary of when the first fleet arrived in the country. Big BBQ and loads of weed tomorrow at my best mate's house with a bunch of other friends, should be fun. 

1/25/14 12:45 AM

mcgoogle66 - Checking in...

GL on your new start!!! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks brotha! Phone Post 3.0
1/25/14 12:47 AM

JBASS -

Not much happening here, it's Australia day here tomorrow (or 'Straya Day' as it is phonetically pronounced), which is the anniversary of when the first fleet arrived in the country. Big BBQ and loads of weed tomorrow at my best mate's house with a bunch of other friends, should be fun. 

25 on the 25th broham.

Oh yeah? Sounds like an awesome day. Naturally my day would be filled with the bud as well, but I had to quit for this job. I'm sure there will be other party favors for me though haha. Phone Post 3.0
1/25/14 1:01 AM
mcgoogle66
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Matrix is out of service -
JBASS -

25 on the 25th broham.

Oh yeah? Sounds like an awesome day. Naturally my day would be filled with the bud as well, but I had to quit for this job. I'm sure there will be other party favors for me though haha. Phone Post 3.0
It'll be hard, but I guess we could pick up the slack on all that unused bud until you get back!!! I'll pour a bong out on the curb for you brutha (so I can refill it!)... Phone Post 3.0
1/25/14 1:07 AM

Lmao appreciate it :D Phone Post 3.0
1/25/14 1:12 AM
mcgoogle66

The Matrix is out of service - Lmao appreciate it :D Phone Post 3.0
Where are you off to...Alaska? Phone Post 3.0
1/25/14 1:17 AM
mcgoogle66

basswork - In Phone Post 3.0
You're a 3x '12er...nice!!! Phone Post 3.0
1/25/14 1:24 AM
JBASS
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBASS -

25 on the 25th broham.

That sucks!! Luckily testing is not done in office admin, nor is it done in my new venture: filming gamefishing action for online tutorials.

My bosses in both areas are smokers too hahaha Phone Post 3.0
1/25/14 1:26 AM

mcgoogle66 -
? Phone Post 3.0
1/25/14 1:29 AM

JBASS -
JBASS -

25 on the 25th broham.

That sucks!! Luckily testing is not done in office admin, nor is it done in my new venture: filming gamefishing action for online tutorials.

My bosses in both areas are smokers too hahaha Phone Post 3.0
Yeah here in America it's getting less and less strict concerning weed. Unfortunately I live in Louisiana, where law meets faggotry. We will probably be one of the last states to legalize. Phone Post 3.0
1/25/14 1:41 AM
JBASS

At least the country is moving towards legalization. The laws here in Australia have not been relaxed, if anything they're getting more strict than ever. I've gotta go across town with my shit and it's gunna be dodgy as fuck as cops are out in swarms on those days. Phone Post 3.0
1/25/14 1:45 AM

Yeah complete bs that alcohol is legal and weed is treated like heroin. Phone Post 3.0
1/25/14 3:30 AM
mcgoogle66

mcgoogle66 -
? Phone Post 3.0
I meant...where's your new job? Phone Post 3.0
1/25/14 4:01 AM

Ahh, just down the road from where I live here in Louisiana. It's an oilfield based shop so I'm looking at some good pay. Schedule is 7 days a week so I will be raking in huge overtime cash, unlike my last gig. Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 3:48 AM
JBASS

Oi mates!!! Bozy's posts are gone, does anyone know what's happened?? Phone Post 3.0
2/11/14 10:18 AM
Posts5035FightsWatched0
522 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:) Phone Post 3.0
2/11/14 10:39 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Waz up all?

Check this thread, starting on Pg.2 http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2286678/Will-Rickson-vs-Anjoh-tape-ever-surface/?&page=1

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.