UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Do you think Blood Doping happens in MMA?

1/9/13 3:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matrixkick - 
HexRei -
Matrixkick - 
HexRei - No doubt. I'm sure golf caddying has a seedy underbelly of illicit performance enhancement and you are deeply entwined.
Bro you made your point. If its what HE wants to do at this point, so be it. He's a grown ass man... Phone Post

What point was that?
Great point! Phone Post

Exactly.
1/9/13 3:32 PM
gooddoc

In the context of the weight cut I mean. Phone Post
1/9/13 3:36 PM
eljamaiquino

nogi26 -
eljamaiquino -
ObamaCare -

plenty of guys have been going 5 hard rounds for years now without that

i dont think anyone is doing that weird shit

too many ways to naturally increase RBC and too many steroids they can get their hands on that do that and much more.

Some guys like GSP already use IVs to rehydrate after weightcutting. Why wouldnt they blood dope? The machine is already there, you're just hooking up blood instead of saline. Phone Post
I agree but the tricky part is storing the blood right. Blood must be drawn several weeks in advance. You can't train hard for at least a week after donating that much blood. Not only will it weaken you but your RBC will be low so you're cardio will be shit.

If the blood isn't stored right you will basically be injecting an infection directly into your blood. Phone Post
Not to accuse GSP, but he's a good example. Guys at that level have enough resources to get a nurse to store the blood. You just draw blood a few weeks before training camp starts. You sign the contract for 12-16 weeks away. You draw the blood & take 10 days to recover before training camp. Phone Post
1/9/13 4:11 PM
Bwatermyfren
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love reading about all this kinda stuff it's fascinating. Specially coz I know fuck all about the subject.

But at the same time it's kinda annoying to think that probably most top level MMA fighters are on some kind of PED.

IMO it would be cool if any top notch fighter came out and admitted to it. And then stopped using them so u could see the difference in them, wit PEDs and witout. Phone Post
1/9/13 4:20 PM
Animal Chin
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bwatermyfren -  I love reading about all this kinda stuff it's fascinating. Specially coz I know fuck all about the subject.

But at the same time it's kinda annoying to think that probably most top level MMA fighters are on some kind of PED.

IMO it would be cool if any top notch fighter came out and admitted to it. And then stopped using them so u could see the difference in them, wit PEDs and witout. Phone Post

i believe most, if not all, well known fighters are doing something. i really don't mind it. it always has happened and it always will.

i think some people's heads would explode if everyone that's used admitted it.
1/9/13 11:03 PM
BALLSDEEP
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - 
Animal Chin - 
Matrixkick -  Animal, what on earth could be your motive to use EPO? Honestly just curious. Phone Post

A tournament I have to caddie in on a course in July with big elevation changes for 36 holes a day. Not 100% sure, but I may need the help for my player.

You're going to use PED's to help you walk up and down some hills dragging a bag of golf club? lol

You just got trolled, son (by one of the funniest trolls I've read in awhile).
1/9/13 11:42 PM
JLTECH

Matrixkick - "Legalize peds and let's see some real super beasts compete in our favorite sports."

I don't know why but this is kinda how I see it. Those against, stay with me. Every time a new PED is introduced it takes years most of the time to be tested for or the testing is too expensive for said sport. Sooo doesn't it just make sense to say fuck it. Somebody please change my mind. I just don't see any end in sight... Phone Post
I'm with ya since so many are more than likely doing it. Plus it gives an unfair advantage since fighters that make more money can afford the latest and greatest in ped ones that can't be detected yet. Phone Post
1/10/13 12:05 AM
JLTECH

Bwatermyfren - I love reading about all this kinda stuff it's fascinating. Specially coz I know fuck all about the subject.

You can! Just watch pride

Dudes r way bigger

And they fight like animals

I would bet 95% of the fighters in pride were jacked Phone Post
1/10/13 12:30 PM
Animal Chin
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BALLSDEEP - 
HexRei - 
Animal Chin - 
Matrixkick -  Animal, what on earth could be your motive to use EPO? Honestly just curious. Phone Post

A tournament I have to caddie in on a course in July with big elevation changes for 36 holes a day. Not 100% sure, but I may need the help for my player.

You're going to use PED's to help you walk up and down some hills dragging a bag of golf club? lol

You just got trolled, son (by one of the funniest trolls I've read in awhile).

Uh.....

Thanks?
1/13/13 5:06 PM
The Super Bean
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.