UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If You Want To Officiate NY MMA........

1/8/13 5:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
donnybrook
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Come to the ABC Recognized MMA Judge Course this Saturday January 12th and/or the ABC MMA Referee Course this Sunday, January 13th in Utica, NY.

I have been informed by the group who is bringing me in to conduct this training that they need officials NOW. They are working with multiple amateur promotions staffing for referees, judges, scorekeepers, and timekeepers. They have also told me that there will be some pro-MMA NY Assembly members in attendance.

I get asked at shows all the time about how to break into MMA Officiating. This weekend is the opportunity. I have been told by Forrest, the guy bringing me in, that if you pass the course you will be put to work right away getting experience and building a resume. That way, when NY sanctions pro-MMA you'll have the experience, documentation, and resume to get in on the ground floor. The website they have set up for this training is:

http://www.angermanagement4mma.com/?p=59

You can also find details for the training on my site at:

www.refereesolutions.com

Hope to see you there!

Kevin MacDonald
ABC MMA Officials Trainer
1/9/13 11:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
donnybrook
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was just told there are 5 spots left in the judge course and 4 in the referee course. If you are from upstate, come check it out.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.