UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who should Bec fight next?

1/8/13 10:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kostakio
601 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We ARE! LOOK! ^

[takes off shirt and marches to bathroom mirror to flex] Phone Post
1/8/13 10:39 PM
Bad Monkey
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gotcha, Kostakio. 

1/8/13 11:31 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio -  We ARE! LOOK! ^

[takes off shirt and marches to bathroom mirror to flex] Phone Post

LMCAO

1/9/13 2:03 AM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

1/9/13 2:07 AM
RowdyBec
639 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who would you guys like me to face?? Top 3 choices at 115lbs... GO :)

1/9/13 2:12 AM
Anderson P Sonnen
710 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -

I'll fight whoever the matchmakers at Invicta want me to :) Don't care who it is, who they train with, where they're from or what their record looks like!! All I do know though is that I want to be in contention for that title again by years end... gotta choke some necks & cash some cheques :)

What a beast....

WAR ROWDY BEC HYATT Phone Post
1/9/13 2:17 AM
Letibleu
1714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 

Who would you guys like me to face?? Top 3 choices at 115lbs... GO :)

anyone who doesnt just wrestle

1/9/13 2:22 AM
scaredy cat
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to see her fight Jo Jo. Bec will obviously win but it'll be an entertaining fight.
1/9/13 2:34 AM
mmavixen

Ryann Von Doom -  Calderwood. Infact if bec fought calderwood saturday, she would have KO'd her. Jojo looked bad in her win over a 1-0 girl on short notice and no training camp while bec looked amazing in her loss. Phone Post

This.

1/9/13 2:38 AM
Loadin76
1298 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 

I'll fight whoever the matchmakers at Invicta want me to :) Don't care who it is, who they train with, where they're from or what their record looks like!! All I do know though is that I want to be in contention for that title again by years end... gotta choke some necks & cash some cheques :)

Hells yeah... you made a fan outta me

1/9/13 2:38 AM
Letibleu
1714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didnt follow much WMMA prior to Invicta 2. I know most of the vets by name but that's about it. The only fighter I have followed closely for years is the happy warrior and good friend Roxanne Modafferi. Naturaly like everyone else I started paying a bit more attention with Gina, Cyroid and Honda making waves but it really was Invicta that sold me on WMMA. I dont think I am alone.

It would be cool if someone could briefly give a rundown of the 115lbs WMMA fighters that are on the radar. It would give those of us less knowlegable a place to start learning.

1/9/13 2:46 AM
mmavixen

There's people on here way more knowledgeable than I re: women's mma.  Anyone want to volunteer a 115lb. list of worthy opponents for Bec?

1/9/13 2:53 AM
Letibleu

mmavixen - 

There's people on here way more knowledgeable than I re: women's mma.  Anyone want to volunteer a 115lb. list of worthy opponents for Bec?

With a list we can go off and research all the names and learn the lay of the land @ 115. Who knows, maybe I will find someone to fan crush on (I dont have a fan crush on Bec because she is capable of dismembering me and that is emasculating)
1/9/13 2:53 AM
Letibleu

Edited: 01/09/13 2:53 AM
double post
1/9/13 2:55 AM
RowdyBec
639 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom -  Calderwood. Infact if bec fought calderwood saturday, she would have KO'd her. Jojo looked bad in her win over a 1-0 girl on short notice and no training camp while bec looked amazing in her loss. Phone Post

It would be a ridiciously fun & violent fight... thats for sure :) I prepared for Joanne for 8 weeks & would jump at the chance to be matched with her again but I'm getting the feeling she may be next to get a crack against Esparza!! Obviously she has a lot of Thai experience but I don't think she has fought anyone like me with the little gloves on & while her striking is more technical than mine, if anyone thinks I'm backing up from her like most of her opponents do, they don't know much about me!! Funnily enough... Joanne was giving me dirty looks all night at IFC 4 & as dangerous as she is... I just think she is adorable LOL :)

1/9/13 2:57 AM
RowdyBec

Letibleu - 
mmavixen - 

With a list we can go off and research all the names and learn the lay of the land @ 115. Who knows, maybe I will find someone to fan crush on (I dont have a fan crush on Bec because she is capable of dismembering me and that is emasculating)

LOL!! :) I'll take that as a compliment good sir?? <3

1/9/13 9:16 PM
mmavixen

TTT

1/9/13 9:17 PM
mmavixen

So, Calderwood was giving Bec dirty looks all night? Interesting...

1/9/13 9:38 PM
crowbar
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forum member Tonya Evinger.

1/9/13 11:39 PM
RowdyBec

mmavixen - 

So, Calderwood was giving Bec dirty looks all night? Interesting...

I've since been told by trainer that she wasn't... it was just her normal expression :) Either way... I love her voice LOL :)

1/10/13 5:15 PM
RowdyBec

I'm fighting at IFC 5 in April :) Have agreed to an opponenet, no doubt announced in the coming weeks :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.