UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Matthew Maldanado Accused in Brutal Rape

1/9/13 5:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

antifret - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
fat referee -
MMALOGIC - 
NorthFromHere - Have fun getting raped in jail.

i BJJ brown belt isnt getting raped in jail... Unless he's facing a gang, the bjj brown belt is the one doing the raping.

This isn't a 8 minute gi match bro. Think 1 on 10 w/ shanks, gouging, etc

This isnt the movies lol Phone Post

fat referee do you even trane? You sound like someone who listens to rap music and watches too many movies. A bjj blue belt is gonna get through prison unscathed no matter what he did. A purple is gonna eat those dimbulb criminals in jail for lunch. The only advantage a "hardened" criminal has over a non-criminal is the criminal has nothing to lose. I'm a professor and researcher. Give me an average gang member and i'll take his lunch money if i'm not going to jail for messing him up. What makes someone a "hardened" criminal besides the fact that they're an idiot who does dumbass shit that gets you thrown in jail? You act like these guys go to some sort of special ops training or something. An accountant with a 2 striped white belt could take out most cholos.

I don't think this is the right thread to be making stupid jokes like this.

I don't see anyway that these guys don't get what's coming to them.
1/9/13 5:31 PM
In Limbo
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.facebook.com/nicholas.schultz.5

HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Limbo - 

why is no one blowing up nicholas schultz' FB?

Simple. Nicolas' doesn't seem to allow posts from non-friends. Maldonado's does.
Granpa
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WTF goes through some people's heads? Seriously f-ed up.
1/9/13 5:33 PM
In Limbo
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - 
In Limbo - 

why is no one blowing up nicholas schultz' FB?

Simple. Nicolas' doesn't seem to allow posts from non-friends. Maldonado's does.

i see

not too familiar with fb i guess

carry on

1/9/13 5:36 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weird story if true, you repeatedly rape a friend and leave her laying unconscious and injured on the ground in a concrete parking garage.  How could that end well?

1/9/13 5:37 PM
antifret

UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man - 
antifret - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
fat referee -
MMALOGIC - 

i BJJ brown belt isnt getting raped in jail... Unless he's facing a gang, the bjj brown belt is the one doing the raping.

This isn't a 8 minute gi match bro. Think 1 on 10 w/ shanks, gouging, etc

This isnt the movies lol Phone Post

fat referee do you even trane? You sound like someone who listens to rap music and watches too many movies. A bjj blue belt is gonna get through prison unscathed no matter what he did. A purple is gonna eat those dimbulb criminals in jail for lunch. The only advantage a "hardened" criminal has over a non-criminal is the criminal has nothing to lose. I'm a professor and researcher. Give me an average gang member and i'll take his lunch money if i'm not going to jail for messing him up. What makes someone a "hardened" criminal besides the fact that they're an idiot who does dumbass shit that gets you thrown in jail? You act like these guys go to some sort of special ops training or something. An accountant with a 2 striped white belt could take out most cholos.

I don't think this is the right thread to be making stupid jokes like this.

I don't see anyway that these guys don't get what's coming to them.

Not making jokes. I really want to understand the mindset that makes people believe a "street" person or a criminal has any advantage over a law abiding person other than the fact that they don't have anything to lose by going to jail and can't be sued because they don't have anything. Sure the BJJ blue belt was a bit of an inside joke for older members but i've no doubt that were the average bjjer to go to prison he would make short work of the uneducated minorities there. I mean I hope these guys get shanked (probably not going to happen) in prison but they're not going to have problems with being bullied.
1/9/13 5:39 PM
antifret

https://www.facebook.com/don.mateo.31

Is this the black guy's?
1/9/13 5:39 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

MMALOGIC -

You have clearly never been in a federal prison. Belts mean nothing. Phone Post
1/9/13 5:40 PM
HexRei

2JupitersTooMany - 

Weird story if true, you repeatedly rape a friend and leave her laying unconscious and injured on the ground in a concrete parking garage.  How could that end well?

Well, I'm guessing they didn't consider that security cams might be recording the whole ordeal, and she had head wounds and was apparently really, really drunk. Perhaps they figured she might not remember, or there would be enough wiggle room to claim it was consensual, or something.
1/9/13 5:40 PM
antifret

mrantistupiditay - Here's a fucked up reality worth reflecting on: if these two were UG users, and there's a good chance they were, nothing they'd ever write/post related to their attitudes toward women or rape would've been particularly out of line, or would have stuck out at all, on here.

This is why I cringe when people post pictures of actual people they know, or children, on here, regardless of personal intent in doing so.

However desperate you get for connection with others, if you seek it through this site, you should really look at how fucked up your real personal life has gotten that it's come to that point.

Oh please. I've never read anyone on here that was pro-rape that was being serious.
1/9/13 5:41 PM
irishrottie
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thats sick. Poor girl.

1/9/13 5:42 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

antifret - https://www.facebook.com/don.mateo.31

Is this the black guy's?

Looks to be Matthew Maldonado's.  Weird timing.

1/9/13 5:47 PM
HexRei

mrantistupiditay - Here's a fucked up reality worth reflecting on: if these two were UG users, and there's a good chance they were, nothing they'd ever write/post related to their attitudes toward women or rape would've been particularly out of line, or would have stuck out at all, on here.

This is why I cringe when people post pictures of actual people they know, or children, on here, regardless of personal intent in doing so.

However desperate you get for connection with others, if you seek it through this site, you should really look at how fucked up your real personal life has gotten that it's come to that point.

Why are you posting this? What does this have to do with anything?
1/9/13 5:48 PM
2JupitersTooMany

Posted the day of the alleged incident

1/9/13 5:51 PM
HandyDarsh
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 

should i know who these two fuckheads are?

1/9/13 5:54 PM
cycklops
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it just me or is the original post/copy and paste poorly poorly written?

1/9/13 5:55 PM
HexRei

mrantistupiditay - 
HexRei - 

Because none of this happens in a vacuum, and they're not aberrant behaviors that happen just by chance.

Does this event make you consider your own possible avenues for at least saying something that might work against the tide that made these two willing to do something like that, at a minimum, in front of 1 other person?

Feeling bad about what happens to someone else is basically a useless, self-indulgent exercise. At a minimum, speaking about condoning speech/behavior would be the minimum one could do.

This site has a disproportionate population of subnormal/deviant/criminal individuals on it because their point of view's more welcome/normal here than other places.

Be less complicit. That's my complaint.

This is not the thread for you to pursue whatever bizarre agenda you're working toward here. Please take it elsewhere.
1/9/13 5:57 PM
antifret

mrantistupiditay - 
HexRei - 

Because none of this happens in a vacuum, and they're not aberrant behaviors that happen just by chance.

Does this event make you consider your own possible avenues for at least saying something that might work against the tide that made these two willing to do something like that, at a minimum, in front of 1 other person?

Feeling bad about what happens to someone else is basically a useless, self-indulgent exercise. At a minimum, speaking about condoning speech/behavior would be the minimum one could do.

This site has a disproportionate population of subnormal/deviant/criminal individuals on it because their point of view's more welcome/normal here than other places.

Condoning behavior? You an Obama voter? Dumb enough to be one. Rape is natural. People have a veneer of civilization and fear of punishment that prevents it from happening now. But alcohol tends to drop that veneer/fears. Everything you said applies to the internet as a whole. You think rapes are way up after the advent of mass internet usage?
2JupitersTooMany

cycklops
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They will be eaten alive in prison. I wish we could see THAT vid. "Where's your JJ now playboy??!!!""

1/9/13 5:58 PM
antifret

They're not. Down likely is my prior. Pron explosion insures that.
1/9/13 5:59 PM
The Mouth

2JupitersTooMany - 
The Mouth - 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matthew-Maldonado/239357956115400?fref=ts

It begins

QFT

1/9/13 6:13 PM
HexRei

mrantistupiditay - 
HexRei - 
mrantistupiditay - 
HexRei - 

This is not the thread for you to pursue whatever bizarre agenda you're working toward here. Please take it elsewhere.

You're delusional. You think you're doing something with your feelings and posting about them. None of them have any bearing on the events.

It's much more relevant to ask yourself how this site or social behavior at large in the world (but on this site, because that's where you are) is responsible for it or dovetails with it.

I get it. This site is important to you. You're offended because you feel like my post addressed you. That's a problem with you, not my post.

In other words, go fuck yourself and your kneejerk protectionism of wrong shit in the world, in the guise of some half-assed positivity that does more actual negative work in the world than positive.

I'm delusional? You're turning a thread about a rape into a personal vendetta where you blame a forum full of unrelated people for the horrible incident.

Go away, man.
1/9/13 6:17 PM
newjack900
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shit's fucked up.. between hearing about this incident.. that piece of shit Andray Blatche's recent run in with the law, and the shit going down in Steubenville.. there's some pretty disgusting shit goin on recently on the rape front

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.