UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Huge crowd in Mexico City for Cain.

1/9/13 4:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DamnSevern
1191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ultimate Warrior Combat Mexico

1/9/13 4:51 PM
joe canada
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tubuku01 - 
Zed Wayne Zed - And Dana just sullied his trousers.

Yep, I'd say they have a legit Mexican star now.
Now if only he could speak Spanish.... Phone Post

Until just now I would have wholeheartedly agreed with you. But I just saw an interview with him, and while he's not 100% comfortable with the language, his Spanish is actually passable.

I guess I'll have to withdraw my objection to his being portrayed as a Mexican champ.
1/9/13 5:01 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
824 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Olafffffff

1/9/13 5:04 PM
xXJayRobXx
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's awesome. Very good for the sport. Phone Post
1/9/13 5:05 PM
MexiCain AmeriCain
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for Cain... Phone Post
1/9/13 5:12 PM
ShaqNoob
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

joe canada - 
tubuku01 - 
Zed Wayne Zed - And Dana just sullied his trousers.

Yep, I'd say they have a legit Mexican star now.
Now if only he could speak Spanish.... Phone Post

Until just now I would have wholeheartedly agreed with you. But I just saw an interview with him, and while he's not 100% comfortable with the language, his Spanish is actually passable.

I guess I'll have to withdraw my objection to his being portrayed as a Mexican champ.

Link to interview?

At the post-first press conference he sounded much more comfortable with his Spanish.
1/9/13 5:15 PM
Chromium
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 

I always liked this version better:
http://i.imgur.com/6Kvnq.jpg
1/9/13 5:23 PM
DamnSevern
1191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FMP

1/9/13 5:26 PM
yellow wrkahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain is American, doesn't speak Spanish, and yet because of his descent, he is automatically claimed by Mexico.

Sounds legit. Nick and Nate are next.

1/10/13 11:17 AM
DamnSevern

ttt

1/10/13 11:25 AM
tbi0904
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc - 

Cain is American, doesn't speak Spanish, and yet because of his descent, he is automatically claimed by Mexico.

No different than Marcus Davis fighting in Ireland a few years ago. Crowd went nuts for him.
1/10/13 12:23 PM
knoc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later... Phone Post
1/10/13 12:48 PM
hubbarocks
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for him, he deserves it. Cain is a legit bad-ass, legit good guy and has always been respectful and humble. Glad he won his belt back, but also bittersweet because JDS is exactly the same. Phone Post
1/11/13 1:24 AM
GroundStPound

yellow wrkahlc -

Brown Pride bitch Phone Post
1/11/13 1:34 AM
superCulo

Awesome Phone Post
1/11/13 1:35 AM
Tap In
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GroundStPound - 
yellow wrkahlc -

His parents were both born in Mexico and came here illegally, they can easily claim him. And he does speak Spanish baxter
1/11/13 2:00 AM
yellow wrkahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^His Spanish is acceptable, just saw him on Telemundo baxter.

And who the fuck are you telling "Brown Pride bitch" to, GroundStPound? I'm Puerto Rican, dumbass. Now, sit down, child.

1/11/13 8:56 AM
TX_432
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In -
GroundStPound - 
yellow wrkahlc -

His parents were both born in Mexico and came here illegally, they can easily claim him. And he does speak Spanish baxter
Source on illegal parents?? Phone Post
1/11/13 12:53 PM
nomad1974
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TX_432 - 
Tap In -
GroundStPound - 
yellow wrkahlc -

Either his dad said it or Cain himself on one of those pre fight hype shows

His dad was illegal and married Cains mom, who was born in the US, thus making him legal
1/11/13 1:01 PM
epwar
658 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TX_432 - 
Tap In -
GroundStPound - 
yellow wrkahlc -

Source?  Every freakin' UFC Countdown talking about Cain.

1/11/13 1:27 PM
TEX4N32
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - holy fucking shit, Uncle Fester just came in his pants.

Mexico City is one of the largest cities IN THE WORLD.
This Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.