UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN: Joe Hogan :) for "The Joe Rogan Experience"

1/9/13 6:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
justinthevikingwren
1059 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/09/13 7:44 PM

Hey Brother,

Hope you are well and having a great start to 2013!

Cutting to the chase:

1 Viking
1Jungle
1Year
1,000 slaves set FREE!

In 2013 I am going to set a MINIMUM of 1,000 slaves in Eastern Congo FREE!

I've had many (10 ) people private message me or comment saying that I need to get a hold of you. Some said they would for me, I thought I would hit you up.

I've watched both Vice videos about Eastern Congo... Because of JRE I've watched the North Korea in Russia videos, the General Butt Naked videos, the interview with a cannibal, chernobyl, etc... CRAZY stuff!

I've lived in a leaf and twig hut now, sleeping on the dirt for 2 months now on two different 1 month trips to the Eastern Congo jungle. Maybe half the time I spent in my tent instead of the huts. But I have experienced a handful of nights that sleeping on dirt, in the rainy season, in the rainforest, on the equator, turns to sleeping and sinking in the mud.

In the 2 trips the first time I had one shower in 3 1/2 weeks... From a yellow "jerry-can" of dirty water. The other time I had 2 river baths... Far enough away from the crocs and hippos l was told.

I had a 5 foot black mamba sleeping in the hut next to me one night. Then I almost stepped on it. I have the video.

The Pygmies are up to 600,000 in the jungle... And their men's average height is only FOUR FOOT SIX INCHES! Half a million little people live on this planet! Crazy huh!?!? Never knew that before meeting them.

Here is these kids first time to see a white guy, or see and feel hair that isn't just on the head... Like my arm hair and beard. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ide5YjD6AhI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Four Tragic Stories: Rapid Fire...
(I have pics or vid of everything)

Fishbait:
I've seen an old man, slave work 10-12 hours for two MINNOWS in pay. The bigger problem was his wife was in their leaf hit dying... And so he was gonna share one of his minnows, or fishbait with her. That was their entire pay for 10-12 hours of HARD SLAVE LABOR.

Goat Skin:
I came across a woman and asked my translator "HOW?!?!? How is that woman carrying that?!?!?" What I was referring to was the bag of Charcoal that stood taller than her... Well, that is... Before her slavemaster had tied a rope around her head an placed the 120 pound of heavy, and sharp (not round) charcoal! She carried it over and under trees... Slipping and falling... through the jungle 4-5 km's!!! 2 miles! Tied around her head... Her payment? Well tere was none. Except the day before she agreed because of starvation she'd carry it the next day for food that day. Her payment. Goat hide. Fur on one side, dried crusty skin on the other. To add insult to injury... Goats to some Pygmy tribes are like Pigs to a Jew.. It isn't Kosher! They believe it's a dirty animal, and it's primary reason is its said to make you "weak in the knees." She had to eat this to stay alive basically... Goat hide... I can't imagine... That and washing it down with dirty stagnant water. :-/

"Innocent Infant"
Andibo: The 1 and 1/2 year old innocent infant I buried in September. You can search Andibo for the story. Slave boy denied hospital treatment by the doctors themselves. 1 pill would save his life. $48 for his casket. They said they wouldn't "waste medicine on a Pygmy animal!"

"Pygmy Meat"
I've met Pygmies who have watched their own nephew be BBQ by rebels and then watched them feast on him...

This is what I'm excited about... From living with the Mbuti and Efè Pygmies I was made not just a friend of the tribe, but family. I was given the Pygmy name Efèosa meaning "The Man Who Loves Us." after I slept in the mud like they did, and buried one of their kids. :-/

This brings a smile to my face though... "Sympathy is no substitute for action."

1 Viking
1Jungle
1Year
1,000 slaves set FREE!

I've got all the ways how... if you want the info I'll get it too you or search The Boldest New Years Resolution of 2013 on The UG.

BTW: I know you probably think I'm a religious weirdo, but here is the thing. Regardless of race, religion, or danger I am going to do this. Regardless of if the Pygmies or anyone else ask why I am doing this I am still going to see that my life lived, is to see their life be better. I am not going to force any religion on anyone. It didn't work on me, it doesn't work on anyone. I believe God loves me. I believe God loves them. So I will love Him and love them. However, they... Nor anyone has to understand that, and I am not going to push it on them... And that is a promise. By the end of this 1,000 slaves will have their firs ever OWNED land, first ever clean water, first ever crops they work because it's theirs to eat, first ever tilapia stock ponds in that region, first ever Pygmy school, etc. Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach him to fish, feed him for a lifetime. They will know 3 things. They are not forgotten. They are loved... And they are worth fighting for. THAT is the purpose. Phone Post

--------------------------------------Edit--------------------------------

Donation link: Become part of the "Support Tribe!" 

https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/weblink.aspx?name=kbm&id=5

I guess since I'm committed to this full time now and have meeting being scheduled around the country with non profits trying to schedule medical missions teams and such to come visit during the year I'm there and such I'll put a donation link up. I'm already 1,000's, well closer to 10,000 invested in on this because it's my passion I am going to stay fully committed to this. I don't want this to go to pay any personal funds, but maybe the expenses of travel (coach or gas) to organizations in Colorado and Cali. 

1/9/13 6:31 PM
Tap In
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you want Rogan to mention it or do you want to be on the show? Would be cool to see you on the podcast to talk about this as well as your fighting career
1/9/13 6:34 PM
GROUNDnLB
430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe, have him on!!!
1/9/13 6:35 PM
justinthevikingwren
1059 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In - Do you want Rogan to mention it or do you want to be on the show? Would be cool to see you on the podcast to talk about this as well as your fighting career
It's his show hombre :-)

Whatever he wants... I'd love to be on of course.

Thanks for that support bro!

I may go back to fighting after the year in the jungle... I'll only be 26 then :-) and then I can get more people behind the Pygmies from a public platform :-) Phone Post
1/9/13 6:36 PM
Rear Naked Chode
424 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt for justin on jre.
1/9/13 6:36 PM
DonFreedomFrye
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can you please detail how you're going to "free" 1,000 slaves?
1/9/13 6:37 PM
Spoonie Luv
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aub Phone Post
1/9/13 6:37 PM
Rear Naked Chode
424 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really hope you can get on the show and talk about this. The exposure would be great for your cause.
1/9/13 6:38 PM
Cotton
691 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it's 2 in the afternoon and you ain't a viking, go fuck yourself.
1/9/13 6:40 PM
justinthevikingwren

Rear Naked Chode - I really hope you can get on the show and talk about this. The exposure would be great for your cause.
Thanks for the support bro! Phone Post
1/9/13 6:43 PM
Sub Reactor
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's incredible man, ttt for the Viking! Phone Post
1/9/13 6:45 PM
Cotton
691 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It might be cool if Joe had a "roundtable" with several MMA fighters like the Ice House Chronicles does with comedians. Lots of fighters are fans of his and want to be on the show so this would make it easy for a few guys to get on the FRE at the same time. I know James Thompson would like to go on as well.
1/9/13 6:53 PM
InspiritMick
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/9/13 6:54 PM
justinthevikingwren

DonFreedomFrye - Can you please detail how you're going to "free" 1,000 slaves?
http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/?go=forum_framed.frame Phone Post
1/9/13 6:54 PM
justinthevikingwren

Sub Reactor - That's incredible man, ttt for the Viking! Phone Post
Thanks bro! Phone Post
1/9/13 6:56 PM
Tap In
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cotton - It might be cool if Joe had a "roundtable" with several MMA fighters like the Ice House Chronicles does with comedians. Lots of fighters are fans of his and want to be on the show so this would make it easy for a few guys to get on the FRE at the same time. I know James Thompson would like to go on as well.

There's too few mma guests as is, and that's too much testosterone in one room...tubby comedians are different than trained killers. Spread em out imo
OGTT_Darth YOLO
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should post an entirely new thread about it with the link...

. Phone Post
judosmac
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, what a story!!!
1/9/13 6:58 PM
justinthevikingwren

Cotton - It might be cool if Joe had a "roundtable" with several MMA fighters like the Ice House Chronicles does with comedians. Lots of fighters are fans of his and want to be on the show so this would make it easy for a few guys to get on the FRE at the same time. I know James Thompson would like to go on as well.
Cool idea bro!

Side note...

Did you get your name from the movie Dodgeball? "The Ocho" Phone Post
1/9/13 6:58 PM
yellow's Overseer
387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/9/13 7:00 PM
MattyJ
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow! Inspirational, best of luck Phone Post
1/9/13 7:02 PM
justinthevikingwren

judosmac - Wow, what a story!!!
It's going to be a documentary we think.

I've talked to five filmmakers.

Was suppose to meet and talk about ideas with a local DFW filmmaker and then it turned into 6 hours of filming for a 2-4 minutes launch video.

I've spoke with last years academy award winner for documentaries... We want it to turn into a documentary that uses the proceeds to go right back into funding the project! Phone Post
1/9/13 7:03 PM
justinthevikingwren

CREamed_by_DongJ - The more MMA related PODCASTS the merrier IMO
:-) Phone Post
1/9/13 7:07 PM
justinthevikingwren

Fred Ettish the Alternate - You're a good human being Justin. You should be proud of your efforts. Phone Post
It's gonna be good stuff bro!

In July is my tentative date for launch! Phone Post
1/9/13 7:08 PM
DonFreedomFrye
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren - 
DonFreedomFrye - Can you please detail how you're going to "free" 1,000 slaves?
http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/?go=forum_framed.frame Phone Post

I'm interested in donating to your righteous cause but I still don't understand how you're specifically going to free 1,000 slaves. I've read all of your threads regarding this but I'm still not clear on the specifics of what exactly you're doing to free these people. Can you please detail the entire process?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.