UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Free TheresmyChippy

1/9/13 10:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OCMikelob
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man -
OCMikelob -  He shot a squirrel with a bow and arrow, maybe not as humanely as I would have personally perferred. But he ate the fuckin thing! Phone Post

That's boss as fuck. Fuck those fairies for voting him down.
100% Phone Post
1/9/13 10:31 PM
OCMikelob
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vaginas voting me down...humankind is deteriorating as we speak. FUCK YOU CUNTS! Phone Post
1/9/13 10:32 PM
Poleeko
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. He was frozen again? That's ridiculous. Phone Post
1/9/13 10:32 PM
OCMikelob

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - the fact that mods/admins STILL haven't done anything about the vote down freezing policy.......

FUCKING FAGGOT ASS MODS
Yeeeaaaa Phone Post
1/9/13 10:34 PM
Redneck
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why hasn't this been moved to What If yet?

That's where all the other "Free so and so" threads go.

The Mods are snoozing.

1/9/13 10:38 PM
albinorhino
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OCMikelob - Vaginas voting me down...humankind is deteriorating as we speak. FUCK YOU CUNTS! Phone Post
Not me man, I just tried to be funny with my posts!

I could care less if he ate it or wore it as a cock warmer Phone Post
1/9/13 10:41 PM
OCMikelob

I'm gonna smoke a bowl for guys who are hunting. I don't hunt, but I appreciate freedom. Have a goodnight everyone. Phone Post
1/9/13 10:42 PM
OCMikelob

albinorhino -
OCMikelob - Vaginas voting me down...humankind is deteriorating as we speak. FUCK YOU CUNTS! Phone Post
Not me man, I just tried to be funny with my posts!

I could care less if he ate it or wore it as a cock warmer Phone Post
Have a good night man. I can appreciate that. Phone Post
1/9/13 10:49 PM
OCMikelob

I just think homeboy should have a right to initiate a thread and discuss it, no matter where it goes. Phone Post
1/9/13 10:50 PM
Man vs Net
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 

The Mods are snoozing.

he made a new thread crying about being frozen for the squirrel thread, that is what got him frozen this time...

1/9/13 10:51 PM
OCMikelob

Redneck -

The Mods are snoozing.

Why haven't you been moved to the turd burglar thread?...I'm not sure. Phone Post
1/9/13 10:58 PM
OCMikelob

Poleeko - Wow. He was frozen again? That's ridiculous. Phone Post
Yes sir, he was Phone Post
1/9/13 11:03 PM
OCMikelob

Man vs Net -
Redneck - 

The Mods are snoozing.

he made a new thread crying about being frozen for the squirrel thread, that is what got him frozen this time...

Maybe "crying" but then again, maybe "venting" Phone Post
1/9/13 11:07 PM
Man vs Net
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OCMikelob -
Man vs Net -
Redneck - 

The Mods are snoozing.

Either way, he should have known better as most op's who make those type of threads end up the same way... Phone Post
1/9/13 11:08 PM
OCMikelob

That is the beauty of a GOOD forum. People can vent and speak without being judged to the extent that immature PHAGGOTS take it. I still love this forum, but the douchebags are taking over. I.M.O. Boom! Phone Post
1/9/13 11:08 PM
Billbo
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OCMikelob - 
Billbo - I'm working on a documentary now to free Chippy Phone Post
Lol...pics or gtfo! Phone Post

My documentary poster.

1/9/13 11:10 PM
OCMikelob

Billbo -
OCMikelob - 
Billbo - I'm working on a documentary now to free Chippy Phone Post
Lol...pics or gtfo! Phone Post

My documentary poster.

LMFAO! Phone Post
1/9/13 11:14 PM
OCMikelob

That is how I picture chippy too lol...but he can take care of business. I love it! Phone Post
1/9/13 11:22 PM
OCMikelob

And you phaggotz that have been voting me down can probably take many flaccid penises down your throat. Name a number, we may make them erect if you're not drunk or coked up. Phone Post
1/9/13 11:23 PM
OCMikelob

;) Phone Post
1/9/13 11:42 PM
OCMikelob

OCMikelob -
albinorhino -
OCMikelob - He shot a squirrel with a bow and arrow, maybe not as humanely as I would have personally perferred. But he ate the fuckin thing! Phone Post
That's the problem dude!

He broke the code man!
Everyone know squirrels are off limits till after the apocalypse

I like when people say "but I ate it", now you are supposed to believe they didn't enjoy killing it.

I never see butchers posing and taking pictures with the animals they kill. Phone Post
Meh Phone Post
The more I have read your post, the more I understand you're with it. Apologies for misunderstanding. Phone Post
1/9/13 11:45 PM
OCMikelob

OCMikelob -
OCMikelob -
albinorhino -
OCMikelob - He shot a squirrel with a bow and arrow, maybe not as humanely as I would have personally perferred. But he ate the fuckin thing! Phone Post
That's the problem dude!

He broke the code man!
Everyone know squirrels are off limits till after the apocalypse

I like when people say "but I ate it", now you are supposed to believe they didn't enjoy killing it.

I never see butchers posing and taking pictures with the animals they kill. Phone Post
Meh Phone Post
The more I have read your post, the more I understand you're with it. Apologies for misunderstanding. Phone Post
Maybe I'm just drunk as fuck and not understanding shit...who knows? I'm sure the twats that are voting me down agree. Phone Post
1/10/13 12:08 AM
OCMikelob

. Phone Post
1/10/13 1:17 AM
OCMikelob

Diversity is the most intriguing part of the OG. One minute we have a guy who shot a squirrel for lunch, the next minute we get a guy whose girl is getting fucked by a black guy in the cornhole. Why vote people down? Let's have a fucking conversation. Phone Post
1/10/13 1:27 AM
OCMikelob

Man vs Net -
OCMikelob -
Man vs Net -
Redneck - 

The Mods are snoozing.

Either way, he should have known better as most op's who make those type of threads end up the same way... Phone Post
Wow, that says alot about the cunts that are here. That's awesome how you simply embrace it. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.