UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Carla Esparza vs Bec Hyatt (Full Fight - HD)

1/9/13 11:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RowdyBec
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/09/13 11:36 PM

Here is the full fight in HD from last weekend if anyone didn't get the chance to watch it live :) Enjoy everyone!!

1/9/13 11:39 PM
Eggbert
678 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I LOVE YOU BEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm I mean great fight. Can't wait to see you again Phone Post
1/10/13 1:44 AM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later. The card was playing for me until you got to the cage. When my screen went black I almost knocked my computer over. Phone Post
1/10/13 2:01 AM
RowdyBec
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A bag of ricin -  For later. The card was playing for me until you got to the cage. When my screen went black I almost knocked my computer over. Phone Post

That sucks!! At least you get to watch it in HD now :)

1/10/13 2:02 AM
UGCTT_mousetrap
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight bec can't wait to see your next fight! Phone Post
1/10/13 2:03 AM
WestCoastMexican
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In! Phone Post
1/10/13 2:04 AM
intact
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you
1/10/13 2:07 AM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -
A bag of ricin -  For later. The card was playing for me until you got to the cage. When my screen went black I almost knocked my computer over. Phone Post

Yeah that's true, you should take miesha's offer, you plus better TDD equals an unstoppable frate trane! Phone Post
1/10/13 2:08 AM
RowdyBec

A bag of ricin - 
RowdyBec -

Yeah that's true, you should take miesha's offer, you plus better TDD equals an unstoppable frate trane! Phone Post

I'll be taking her up on that offer for sure... just need to work out when :)

If I didn't have two small children, I would be trying to move to the USA already!!

1/10/13 2:13 AM
A bag of ricin

RowdyBec -
A bag of ricin - 
RowdyBec -

If I didn't have two small children, I would be trying to move to the USA already!!

Random question: in your opinion what's the hardest part of traning UFC? Phone Post
1/10/13 2:19 AM
Korpiklaani

wow awsome thanks
1/10/13 2:19 AM
RowdyBec

A bag of ricin - 
RowdyBec -
A bag of ricin - 
RowdyBec -

Random question: in your opinion what's the hardest part of traning UFC? Phone Post

It's all hard, but dieting is the hardest part for me!! I love my food & my trainer is really strict LOL :)

1/10/13 2:29 AM
A bag of ricin

RowdyBec -
A bag of ricin - 
RowdyBec -
A bag of ricin - 
RowdyBec -

It's all hard, but dieting is the hardest part for me!! I love my food & my trainer is really strict LOL :)

You're responding with the quickness. What time is it in Australia? Usually the post count is slow at this hour. It's 11:28 pm here in Oregon. Phone Post
1/10/13 2:31 AM
kev2765
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a great fight! Bec you are an inspiration! A mother of two young kids and is going to be a top MMA fighter! Phone Post
1/10/13 2:34 AM
the geek
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Bec, you ever train with Elvis? Or is there to much geography between you two? Phone Post
1/10/13 2:50 AM
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Phone Post
1/10/13 3:27 AM
Iwreastledabearonce
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome fight. She wanted nothing to do with your standup. Every time you came, she would go for the take down Phone Post
1/10/13 5:19 AM
RowdyBec

A bag of ricin - 
RowdyBec -
A bag of ricin - 
RowdyBec -
A bag of ricin - 
RowdyBec -

You're responding with the quickness. What time is it in Australia? Usually the post count is slow at this hour. It's 11:28 pm here in Oregon. Phone Post

It's 8.20pm here now... time to put my children to bed LOL :)

1/10/13 5:20 AM
RowdyBec

the geek -  Hey Bec, you ever train with Elvis? Or is there to much geography between you two? Phone Post

Different states. His business partner & fellow UFC fighter Anthony Perosh has invited me to come train though :)

1/10/13 7:29 AM
ender852
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
1/10/13 9:04 AM
JitznPound

Hey Bec!!! Great fight and thanks for posting the video. Was it your idea to wear the green n gold or was it forced upon you?lol You seem like the kind of character that would want to wear your country's colours, either way I like it and hope you keep doing it.
Can't wait to see you in the cage again, take care and train hard :) Phone Post
1/10/13 5:16 PM
RowdyBec

pidgey - i watched the full card the other day but the last minute or so was cut on the Ustream video (3 hours limit on Ustream...meh), so i just watched this last minute and noticed that Bec dropped Carla in the last seconds of the fight and went for some good g&p.

Also, i have few questions regarding female mma:

1) Can they punch each other in the tits?
2) Do they were any kind of tits protection ?
3) What about the crotch?

LOL!! :)

No to all three questions :) But Carla did knee me in the kitty & it hurt lots!!

1/11/13 4:24 PM
RowdyBec

shootfightermike trying to steal my page views in another thread :( We all know how much I care about page views damnit!! :)

1/11/13 4:27 PM
Rabid Bunyip
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2115535&forum=1&page=1&pc=3
1/11/13 4:28 PM
Rabid Bunyip
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ "kitty"

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.