UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

1/11/13 2:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RickStorm
1628 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/11/13 2:36 PM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
UGCTT_SidRival -  I really want to check out Dan Camarillo's place, Bakersfield Elite Martial Arts and also Eric Nolan's Xtreme Training Center. Phone Post

So many new gyms, and new style of gyms since I trained in Bakerfield in the 70's & 80's haha

1/11/13 2:37 PM
Tap In
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good idea but if you can't be accountable to yourself, you aren't going to be accountable to others. Ask GSP24
1/11/13 2:41 PM
RickStorm
1628 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Tap In - Good idea but if you can't be accountable to yourself, you aren't going to be accountable to others. Ask GSP24

This is true but being accountable to someone else sure helps. I have to check in with a gentleman named Obi Obadike every monday and being accountable to him sure helps me keep my shit together, especially my diet. =)

1/11/13 2:43 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - It's 5 o'clock in the morning... N Pescy just got done boning.... Now I'm off to go Gyming .... Cause it's time to start thinning... It's 5 o'clock in the morning!!!

Get yours Team All Health! Phone Post
Lol war Pesc! Team All Health! My legs are killing me today from the squats I did yesterday haha. Just means I need to do more today! Phone Post
That's good, because I'm about to start the elliptical and my squats Phone Post
Gd men!!!

Back, Bi's for an Hour ... Cardio for 45... Straight to a wheatgrass shot and a acai bowl... It's all Health!!

Get yours Team All Health!! Phone Post
1/11/13 3:10 PM
UGCTT Captain America
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -
Tap In - Good idea but if you can't be accountable to yourself, you aren't going to be accountable to others. Ask GSP24

This is true but being accountable to someone else sure helps. I have to check in with a gentleman named Obi Obadike every monday and being accountable to him sure helps me keep my shit together, especially my diet. =)

That's not really true. Some people need outside motivation, some don't. With most, it helps. I like it because I like making Sid suffer, haha. The best way to do that is by making him work out, by working out myself. Phone Post
1/11/13 4:47 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -
UGCTT_SidRival -  I really want to check out Dan Camarillo's place, Bakersfield Elite Martial Arts and also Eric Nolan's Xtreme Training Center. Phone Post

So many new gyms, and new style of gyms since I trained in Bakerfield in the 70's & 80's haha

Yeah most things change over the course of 30-40 years lol. Phone Post
1/12/13 9:30 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6:30am on a Saturday morning... 34 degrees out side... On my way to the Gym... Team All Health !! Phone Post
1/12/13 12:35 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Chest , Tri's and then 45 min on the Bike... Level 10 don't let RPM'S go under 100... Sweated like a whore in confession... Acai Bowl, wheatgrass shot... It's all health!

Now time for a little more cardio with the Chica!!

Team All Health Phone Post
1/12/13 1:43 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude ur early morning commitment is inspiring. After the weekend I will commit to waking up early and doing work also. Team All Health! Phone Post
1/12/13 1:46 PM
Labrador
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WestCoastMexican -  In for living a healthier lifestyle... It's already been a month since I've drinken/smoken/used any drugs. It's been hard but this is my year. Phone Post

Good job dude,a month is a great start!
1/12/13 1:53 PM
Letibleu
1651 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im starting Monday because procrastinators unite... tomorrow.

1/12/13 4:50 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - Dude ur early morning commitment is inspiring. After the weekend I will commit to waking up early and doing work also. Team All Health! Phone Post
Gd man... Lets get you back in the Cage! Phone Post
1/12/13 4:57 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Minister of Propaganda - Gaaay Phone Post
Like ur SN name?

Or are you just coming out of the closet?

Oh wait I can tell by your Karma # you would never say anything Rude or Hate filled... You musta just meant u were HAPPY, right?

Hi happy guy Phone Post
1/13/13 8:41 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Minister of Propaganda - 3 months no smoking

Since Decemember
Gym 2/3 hours a day
Healthy eating
Drinking less

Down 12lbs already. Phone Post
Gaaaay... Lol... Good job on the weight drop. Phone Post
1/13/13 9:11 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

6 am... Just watched Strikeforce on the DVR... The $100 I layed on Herman wasn't a smart move... BUT the $100 I layed on Saffiedine sure was... Weeee..... Now off to the Gym.... It's all Health! Phone Post
1/13/13 9:13 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In!
1/13/13 9:46 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Minister of Propaganda - 3 months no smoking

Since Decemember
Gym 2/3 hours a day
Healthy eating
Drinking less

Down 12lbs already. Phone Post
Gaaaay... Lol... Good job on the weight drop. Phone Post
And the Cigs... I quit the Cancer sticks 12 years ago ... Cold turkey and never looked back!!

Gaaay Phone Post
1/13/13 4:05 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Knock it off u homos. Phone Post
1/13/13 4:06 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival - Dude ur early morning commitment is inspiring. After the weekend I will commit to waking up early and doing work also. Team All Health! Phone Post
Hell yeah! 559 fights had an event in town last night. Would love to set something up through them on their next card here. Phone Post
1/13/13 4:20 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - Knock it off u homos. Phone Post
But,but,but .... he started it!! Phone Post
1/13/13 5:02 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Hell yeah! 559 fights had an event in town last night. Would love to set something up through them on their next card here. Phone Post
I'd try n make the drive for that. Phone Post
1/13/13 6:17 PM
UGCTT_Dinamita
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I need help UG. Im 5'9 weigh 166 lbs. I wanna be 140-145 by April (where I used to be). I've always had an alright body but never had abs. A big part of it is diet. Where should I start? Phone Post
1/13/13 6:28 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Okay I'm in with a 10 percent weight cut this year (adding muscle too). Current weight 225
1/13/13 9:31 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
That would be awesome bro. Starting my morning beast mode sessions tomorrow. Phone Post
1/13/13 9:48 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
That would be awesome bro. Starting my morning beast mode sessions tomorrow. Phone Post
I'll be up n at um around 5... Team A.H. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.