UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

1/15/13 1:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival
509 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude u were on serious beast mode today! I'm stoked this is finally gaining steam. Gonna work twice as hard tomorrow!

“Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do."
-Jeff Olson, The Slight Edge Phone Post
1/15/13 2:08 AM
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

January 14,  Day 1: fail. Did nothing but trace orders, clear shit from customs and work.

Tomorrow is 30 minutes on the treadmill. Hopefully i will burn out but get the workout high which should motivate my ass.

I also need to get my hands on some sort of inexpensive mat for the floor. Anyone know a cheap place online for cheap mats? I am in Canada so anywhere in north america is good.

1/15/13 2:21 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
509 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gonna give this thing a try for breakfast mañana. Hope it's as awesome as Rener makes it seem.

http://youtu.be/UczYHQKnI5U Phone Post
1/15/13 2:27 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Letibleu -

January 14,  Day 1: fail. Did nothing but trace orders, clear shit from customs and work.

Tomorrow is 30 minutes on the treadmill. Hopefully i will burn out but get the workout high which should motivate my ass.

I also need to get my hands on some sort of inexpensive mat for the floor. Anyone know a cheap place online for cheap mats? I am in Canada so anywhere in north america is good.

U can do it bro! Just know we're all suffering with u! I gotta get some sleep so I can wreck shit tomorrow! Lol Phone Post
1/15/13 9:09 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2470 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Regulators Mount up Phone Post
1/15/13 9:58 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Regulators Mount up Phone Post
I've awake and no excuses but I didn't workout yet. Had some personal stuff going on last night that kept me up for quite a bit of the night and I'm exhausted. I promise to take care of business today, will even pull double duty and workout twice. Just wont be able to make it happen right now. War All Healthy Army. Phone Post
1/15/13 10:12 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2470 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Regulators Mount up Phone Post
I've awake and no excuses but I didn't workout yet. Had some personal stuff going on last night that kept me up for quite a bit of the night and I'm exhausted. I promise to take care of business today, will even pull double duty and workout twice. Just wont be able to make it happen right now. War All Healthy Army. Phone Post
No worries my man... Take care of head first!! Phone Post
1/15/13 10:13 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Alright alright.. I am NOT a fucking happy camper right now..... But I'm gonna workout anyways. And then I'm going back to bed. All Health mother fuckers. Phone Post
1/15/13 10:45 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - Alright alright.. I am NOT a fucking happy camper right now..... But I'm gonna workout anyways. And then I'm going back to bed. All Health mother fuckers. Phone Post
It's all fucking Health!! Phone Post
1/15/13 11:12 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival - Alright alright.. I am NOT a fucking happy camper right now..... But I'm gonna workout anyways. And then I'm going back to bed. All Health mother fuckers. Phone Post
Duuuuude.. It is not my day!! So I decide to buck up and hit it anyways. There are gonna be times that working out/ training isn't ideal but those are the times u need to push through and work even harder. I get my mind right and bust out a mile and a half on the treadmill at 6 mph and walk out to cool off for a min and find both my mouthguards and their case chewed up on the floor.... I already hated our dog. But now it's a whole different level!! But c'est la vie I guess. Gonna finish working out and channel my anger into strength. War All Health! And fuck that stupid dog. Phone Post
1/15/13 11:40 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Duuuuude.. It is not my day!! So I decide to buck up and hit it anyways. There are gonna be times that working out/ training isn't ideal but those are the times u need to push through and work even harder. I get my mind right and bust out a mile and a half on the treadmill at 6 mph and walk out to cool off for a min and find both my mouthguards and their case chewed up on the floor.... I already hated our dog. But now it's a whole different level!! But c'est la vie I guess. Gonna finish working out and channel my anger into strength. War All Health! And fuck that stupid dog. Phone Post
Lol... That sucks.

Nothing to it, but to DO it!!

War Team All Health Phone Post
1/15/13 12:10 PM
UGCTT Captain America
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, if that dog's really a problem, I've got a .22, and I think I have some low-velocity rounds for it. The neighbors won't even hear it! Phone Post
1/15/13 12:37 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT Captain America - Hey, if that dog's really a problem, I've got a .22, and I think I have some low-velocity rounds for it. The neighbors won't even hear it! Phone Post
Lol seriously. I wanted to kill her. Oh well. So I made the Renergy Sandwich 2.0 as shown in the link I posted. It's actually not bad. Gracie diet has some good shit. Phone Post
1/15/13 12:53 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT Captain America - Hey, if that dog's really a problem, I've got a .22, and I think I have some low-velocity rounds for it. The neighbors won't even hear it! Phone Post
Lol seriously. I wanted to kill her. Oh well. So I made the Renergy Sandwich 2.0 as shown in the link I posted. It's actually not bad. Gracie diet has some good shit. Phone Post
The Renergy sandwich 2.0
Kale sautéed in coconut oil in an egg white omelet on toasted wheat bread with avocado slices and almond butter on it.

Phone Post
1/15/13 12:54 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_SidRival -
The Renergy sandwich 2.0
Kale sautéed in coconut oil in an egg white omelet on toasted wheat bread with avocado slices and almond butter on it.

Phone Post
Health Phone Post
1/15/13 1:10 PM
UGCTT Captain America
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_SidRival -
The Renergy sandwich 2.0

Phone Post
Health Phone Post
Health doesn't look very yummy :( Phone Post
1/15/13 1:16 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT Captain America -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_SidRival -
The Renergy sandwich 2.0

Phone Post
Health Phone Post
Sounds n looks pretty tasty actually... But I like weird/healthy shit like that... My biggest issue has never been getting to the Gym or eating good meals... Problem is ... I'm a sucker for Sour Gummies... Specially late night n Stoned..... Fuck you Haribo and your delicious Sour Fizzy Cola's!! Phone Post
1/15/13 1:24 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT Captain America -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_SidRival -
The Renergy sandwich 2.0

Phone Post
Health Phone Post
Sounds n looks pretty tasty actually... But I like weird/healthy shit like that... My biggest issue has never been getting to the Gym or eating good meals... Problem is ... I'm a sucker for Sour Gummies... Specially late night n Stoned..... Fuck you Haribo and your delicious Sour Fizzy Cola's!! Phone Post
Washed it down with a homemade smoothie. 2 bananas, handful of blueberries, 1/4 peach, a little mango and some apple juice. Fucking bring it! Phone Post
1/15/13 1:33 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Time to Really Commit...PICTURES MOFO's ...PICTURES!!! that way when were all jacked up n shredded we can look back and laugh!!

This was me in OCT up in Oregon Crabbing:  6' 1" 230-235lbs

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO GET BACK TO AND WHERE ( Island of Moorea...Tahiti) 200lbs

1/15/13 1:36 PM
UGCTT Captain America

UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Time to Really Commit...PICTURES MOFO's ...PICTURES!!! that way when were all jacked up n shredded we can look back and laugh!!

This was me in OCT up in Oregon Crabbing:  6' 1" 230-235lbs

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO GET BACK TO AND WHERE ( Island of Moorea...Tahiti) 200lbs

That's commitment! I'm a little ashamed of where I'm at currently, but I'll post pics and numbers when I drop around 40 pounds.

WAR TAH! Phone Post
1/15/13 1:42 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Nothing to be ashamed of brother... Post ur pic in your creepy T... I seen this jelly bean on Biggest Loser who couldn't even walk up his stairs... By the end of show he was running up them... Start now ... Realistic goals... Try for 5lbs a month ... Would be a 60 lb weight drop by the end of the year!! Come on my brother... No better time than now!

Fuck I'm sexy in those pics...lol Phone Post
1/15/13 2:05 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Alright. If we're doing pictures as OP I feel obligated to post mine. First one is from today. 5'9" 173 lbs. Next 3 are what I want to get back to. 138 lbs solid when I was living in Hawaii 16 months ago.

Phone Post
1/15/13 2:08 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - Alright. If we're doing pictures as OP I feel obligated to post mine. First one is from today. 5'9" 173 lbs. Next 3 are what I want to get back to. 138 lbs solid when I was living in Hawaii 16 months ago.

Phone Post
Sexy Mother Fucker!! Lol ( extra Homo)

Nothing like Island living... I lived on Kauai for a year when I was 20... Best year of my life... So far!! Phone Post
1/15/13 2:21 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

The hardest part for me I've noticed over the past year is since I've been out of work I don't burn the regular calories just from daily activity that I did when I was working. So I workout and burn calories but it only evens me out from the calories I didn't burn with normal activity. So I have to do twice as much to get the same result. Economy sucks. Phone Post
1/15/13 2:33 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - The hardest part for me I've noticed over the past year is since I've been out of work I don't burn the regular calories just from daily activity that I did when I was working. So I workout and burn calories but it only evens me out from the calories I didn't burn with normal activity. So I have to do twice as much to get the same result. Economy sucks. Phone Post
I know what you meen brother...hope you get back on the grind soon... I used to Surf every day I could... Hit the gym 6days a week and Train 3 nights a week... Not so much the economy for me... But injuries, both shoulders reconstructed, broke both wrists, sunk pinky Knuckle, broke Nose, screwed up my Meniscus ... I'm good for a pretty serious injury every 1-2years...(Fucking Lemon) but hey Gotta pay to play...realizing at 33 it's better to stay healthy and go a little less Hard... Still don't quite have full range back in shoulder and its keeping me out of the Ocean... Can't Surf or Free-Dive at the moment and its driving me fucking Crazy... Really need to get back out there... So many Waves and Lobsters being un-pillaged!!! When you can get Cardio in at work or threw hobby, it feels so much better than grinding at the gym.

War All Health Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.