UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

1/24/13 2:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MinorSocratic
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im on my fitness pal. It's a social fitness app. I'll start a group on there called Underground 2013 of anyone is interested. Then we can track or progress and encourage eachother. Any interest? I'm trying to get down to 190 from 205, with the eventual goal of 165-170. Phone Post
1/24/13 3:27 PM
HitsToTheDome
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I weighed in today and it was nice to see me break out of the 170s and read 169.8 on the scale. A little extra motivation when you don't want to see those numbers come up again! Down 5.6 so far after 10 days. I admittedly had 2 days in there where I wasn't as strict on the diet and wasn't as motivated to work out, but have been back on track again yesterday and today. Still a week out from what was my first goal of 172 by February 1 and I'm almost to my March 1 goal of 168. I think by setting the realistic goals that I had and by getting started on the next sooner was the right thing to do for me. Aside from the 1-2 day setback I'm more motivated each time I reach and pass these goals ahead of the time I set out to do them.
1/24/13 6:21 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFapMaster - Got after it today on the stair machine. Took a picture of the screen when I was done, but have no idea how to post it here. Also did some work on the stationary bike before lifting. Trying to figure out why my shoulders are hurting so damned bad today...first time this has happened. I hope it's just a 24-48 hr thing because there is no way that I could lift with this pain. They hurt that bad.
Ice them and take it easy while they heal. Ur not competing so there's no reason to push it and cause a legit injury. Do other stuff in the meantime. Work ur legs and do a lot of cardio. U got this! Phone Post
1/24/13 6:21 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HitsToTheDome - I weighed in today and it was nice to see me break out of the 170s and read 169.8 on the scale. A little extra motivation when you don't want to see those numbers come up again! Down 5.6 so far after 10 days. I admittedly had 2 days in there where I wasn't as strict on the diet and wasn't as motivated to work out, but have been back on track again yesterday and today. Still a week out from what was my first goal of 172 by February 1 and I'm almost to my March 1 goal of 168. I think by setting the realistic goals that I had and by getting started on the next sooner was the right thing to do for me. Aside from the 1-2 day setback I'm more motivated each time I reach and pass these goals ahead of the time I set out to do them.
Way to go bro! Realistic goals = realistic results. Ur killing it man. Phone Post
1/24/13 8:29 PM
HitsToTheDome
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - 
HitsToTheDome - I weighed in today and it was nice to see me break out of the 170s and read 169.8 on the scale. A little extra motivation when you don't want to see those numbers come up again! Down 5.6 so far after 10 days. I admittedly had 2 days in there where I wasn't as strict on the diet and wasn't as motivated to work out, but have been back on track again yesterday and today. Still a week out from what was my first goal of 172 by February 1 and I'm almost to my March 1 goal of 168. I think by setting the realistic goals that I had and by getting started on the next sooner was the right thing to do for me. Aside from the 1-2 day setback I'm more motivated each time I reach and pass these goals ahead of the time I set out to do them.
Way to go bro! Realistic goals = realistic results. Ur killing it man. Phone Post

Exactly. I didn't want to fill my head with something I knew wasn't realistic [for me] and then it becomes the reason you just give up because you're already thinking it's impossible anyway. Slow and steady...it's worth the time for permanent results!
1/24/13 10:09 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All Health Turkey Chili... Greek yogurt topping instead of Sour Cream, green onions and a little Cheese! 

1/24/13 10:19 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used my own chili recipe and substituted Turkey meat... But here's a recipe that Team Ab was touting.... If you don't have your own chili recipe this one will get you started..

http://deliciousdishesrecipes.com/clean-eating-turkey-and-bean-chili/ Phone Post
1/24/13 11:47 PM
HitsToTheDome

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

All Health Turkey Chili... Greek yogurt topping instead of Sour Cream, green onions and a little Cheese! 

Damn, that looks fucking good. I think I'll need to give this one a try.
1/25/13 12:49 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

HitsToTheDome -
UGCTT_SidRival - 

Exactly. I didn't want to fill my head with something I knew wasn't realistic [for me] and then it becomes the reason you just give up because you're already thinking it's impossible anyway. Slow and steady...it's worth the time for permanent results!
Well ur making it happen dude. Great job. Phone Post
1/25/13 12:50 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

TheFapMaster -
UGCTT_SidRival - 
TheFapMaster - Got after it today on the stair machine. Took a picture of the screen when I was done, but have no idea how to post it here. Also did some work on the stationary bike before lifting. Trying to figure out why my shoulders are hurting so damned bad today...first time this has happened. I hope it's just a 24-48 hr thing because there is no way that I could lift with this pain. They hurt that bad.
Ice them and take it easy while they heal. Ur not competing so there's no reason to push it and cause a legit injury. Do other stuff in the meantime. Work ur legs and do a lot of cardio. U got this! Phone Post

Thanks Sid. Your awesome bro. Just woke up from a nap and I'm going to take some Ibuprofen and ice them right now. I'll provide an update tomorrow, but I will be in the gym come hell or high water.
TCOB homie. Take care of business. Phone Post
1/25/13 7:59 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

It's 5 o'clock in the morning Phone Post
1/25/13 9:31 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Back n Bi's done... Sweating on the bike now!!

Get it healths Phone Post
1/25/13 10:06 AM
leadingwiththechin
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's right do work! Phone Post
1/25/13 10:13 AM
in before 11er
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im fat and lazy.. that combo is a bitch !
1/25/13 10:17 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Back n Bi's done... Sweating on the bike now!!

U check out that app yet? Challenge.. Tuesday and Thursday next week do a 45 min NTC workout instead of going to the gym. Let me know what u think. If u don't feel like u just got in a fight with Cain Velasquez when ur done I'll forget I said anything about it. But I promise it's a killer. Phone Post
1/25/13 10:20 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Back n Bi's done... Sweating on the bike now!!

U check out that app yet? Challenge.. Tuesday and Thursday next week do a 45 min NTC workout instead of going to the gym. Let me know what u think. If u don't feel like u just got in a fight with Cain Velasquez when ur done I'll forget I said anything about it. But I promise it's a killer. Phone Post
Tried to Download but have no storage space left...wouldn't let me... Gotta sort threw my existing apps and erase some I'm not using much.... Once I can get it, I'll check it out... Thanks again for heads up. Phone Post
1/25/13 10:21 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

in before 11er - im fat and lazy.. that combo is a bitch !
Both habits can be Broken... Start with a 18-5 and go from there!

It's All Health from here on out!!

Health Life!!! Phone Post
1/25/13 11:36 AM
leadingwiththechin
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you talking about the fitness pal app? There's a few by that name which one is it? Phone Post
1/25/13 1:52 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

leadingwiththechin - Are you talking about the fitness pal app? There's a few by that name which one is it? Phone Post
If ur talking to me I'm talking about the Nike Training Club app. It's a pretty big file (637mb) so u need some space for it. But it's worth it.

Phone Post
1/25/13 7:35 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

First day sparring stand up in a REALLY long time. Had a fucking blast though. Rolled nine 3 min rounds with strikes allowed and then sparred nine 3 min rounds of boxing. Nothing like taking a few punches to make u feel alive! The adrenaline high is insane. I've been skydiving, I've been scuba diving, I've stood on the edge of a volcano. And none of those experiences make me feel as awesome as I do when I'm fighting. Only thing I can compare it to is being on stage (I was a professional musician for 6 years). And odds are fighting in front of a live audience will even top that. I'm ready to go get this! War All Health! Phone Post
1/25/13 8:04 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

^^^ fuck ya my man!!! Team All Health better have a spot on your Shorts when you go Pro!

Team All Health Fight Club

1st rule of AHFC ... Fuck the Rules! Phone Post
1/26/13 12:32 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero - ^^^ fuck ya my man!!! Team All Health better have a spot on your Shorts when you go Pro!

Fuck the rules! Phone Post
1/26/13 12:35 AM
UGCTT_Jobe Watson's Butler
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - ^^^ fuck ya my man!!! Team All Health better have a spot on your Shorts when you go Pro!

Fuck the rules! Phone Post
Let me guess, is rule #2 do it live? Phone Post
1/26/13 1:24 AM
leadingwiththechin

Sid thanks for the info on the app I'll check it out. I don't know how to do the quotes yet so people know what I'm talking about..lol I'll get it...... so yesterday I got in 8 rounds of boxing in the am and a quick 3 at night. Today was a good 8 rounds striking with takedowns. Cardio definitely needs some work but its getting better! Phone Post
1/26/13 2:25 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

leadingwiththechin - Sid thanks for the info on the app I'll check it out. I don't know how to do the quotes yet so people know what I'm talking about..lol I'll get it...... so yesterday I got in 8 rounds of boxing in the am and a quick 3 at night. Today was a good 8 rounds striking with takedowns. Cardio definitely needs some work but its getting better! Phone Post
Awesome work dude! Yeah the app is killer. Do it right and it will break u. No joke. I can't stress it enough. Looking through the workouts they don't seem that bad. 10 mins in ur wondering what u got urself into lol. They're brutally awesome. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.