UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

9/18/13 2:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America - 10 miles in 54:45 It went a little slow, since I've been going light since Saturday. Phone Post 3.0
Light is better than not at all. Great job bro! Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 2:50 PM
UGCTT Captain America
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - So I REALLY didn't want to go on my ride this morning.. l tried to talk myself out of it from when I woke up til I walked out the door. Once I was on my bike I said fuck it and I pushed myself as hard as I could just to let those thoughts know they have no business here. 39:17 at the 10 mile mark! 3:56 average mile! And 15.2 mph pace! My goals since I started riding daily has been to ride a sub 40 min 10 mile, sub 4 min mile average, and 15 mph pace. Achieved them all today! So glad I didn't let myself bitch out haha :) War Team All Health! Phone Post 3.0
That's awesome! Where are you riding at? Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 6:44 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Major surface streets around the SW. Usually in a square. Today I went Panama to Gosford, Gosford to White, White to Wible, then back to Panama and through the neighborhoods back to the house. Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 8:33 PM
UGCTT Captain America
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just finished another 4 miles, hopefully I'll get another 6.5 in a little bit. Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 10:07 PM
UGCTT Captain America

Another 6.5, that makes today's total 29.5 miles. Did it all without my knee brace, too.

WAR HEALTH! Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 11:51 PM
UGCTT Captain America

BOZY - You guys are tearing it up. Only complaint i have is sodas. I'll drink 1 or 2 at work. Gotta quit it!! Phone Post
I used to drink a ton of sodas. I cut them out a year ago, after my last knee surgery. My surgery was at 12 or 1 in the afternoon, so I couldn't drink any in the morning, and I woke up from surgery around 8. I figured it'd be easier to kick caffeine since I'd already lost a day, and I was going to be out of my mind on pain pills for the next few days, haha. Kicking sodas is hard, I tried several times previously. It can be done, stay strong! Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 11:58 AM
UGCTT Captain America

I had to replace them with something. I drank ginger ale a lot at first, then slowly backed off of that. Which was easy, since I wasn't addicted to ginger ale. Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 2:42 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

BOZY - You guys are tearing it up. Only complaint i have is sodas. I'll drink 1 or 2 at work. Gotta quit it!! Phone Post
Sodas were my vice. I decided that it was imperative to my journey that I cut them out. I kicked them cold turkey that day and haven't had one in over 3 weeks now. Also upped my water intake. Drinking 3-4 liters a day right now. U can do it man. If u decide to kick caffeine all together (that's what I ended up doing) just make sure u have some Advil and take it at the first sign of headaches. It will be a lifesavers for 3-5 days why ur body goes through the withdrawals. After that ur in the clear. Good luck bro, u got this. Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 10:14 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

BOZY - Sounds good man....Have a job interview in 6 hours. I cant sleep!! Phone Post
Good luck!! Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 2:14 PM
trt_exemption
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lets see some current pics?

also has anybody ever used this thing called Cellucor C4 Extreme?
I'm kinda hesitant about using it because of the warning on the back:

Due to the unique restrictions of amateur and professional sports organizations (e.g. WADA, NCAA, NFL, MLB, NBA, UIL, etc.), it is recommended that you consult with the appropriate governing body before taking this or any other dietary supplement product. It also mentioned something about coming up on employment screening.
9/20/13 2:15 PM
UGCTT Captain America

How'd I go, BOZY? Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 2:18 PM
UGCTT Captain America

Just finished a 10 mile ride, there was a lot of cars out there today, it took a little longer than normal, 60 minutes on the dot. Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 3:13 PM
UGCTT Captain America

trt_exemption - lets see some current pics?

also has anybody ever used this thing called Cellucor C4 Extreme?
I'm kinda hesitant about using it because of the warning on the back:

Due to the unique restrictions of amateur and professional sports organizations (e.g. WADA, NCAA, NFL, MLB, NBA, UIL, etc.), it is recommended that you consult with the appropriate governing body before taking this or any other dietary supplement product. It also mentioned something about coming up on employment screening.
I've never heard of it, but you might want to check out the forums on bodybuilding.com, I've had friends that go there before they buy any new supplements. Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 2:15 AM
UGCTT Captain America

I rode 4 miles to the coffee shop and back earlier. I just finished a 5 mile, 23 minute ride to my girl's place. Tomorrow will start with another 5 mile rode and softball. Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 11:05 AM
UGCTT Captain America

BOZY - Well boys, i got the job. I go monday to sign paperwork. Phone Post
Congratulations! That's great to hear! Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 3:45 PM
UGCTT Captain America

El Pescadero, I'm going to be in Santa Barbara tomorrow afternoon and Monday morning/afternoon. That's where you're at, right? I'd love to stop by and support your food truck. How do I find you? Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 11:56 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

BOZY -
UGCTT Captain America -
BOZY - Well boys, i got the job. I go monday to sign paperwork. Phone Post
Congratulations! That's great to hear! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks bro, im about to deplete me savings so this is right on time. Feeling Blessed and excited!! I need to get a pump!!! Phone Post
Fuck yeah!! Congrats bro! Phone Post 3.0
9/24/13 7:54 PM
UGCTT Captain America

Didn't get any work in Sunday or Monday, as I was out of town. Today, I rode for three miles, got a flat and pushed it home one. I pulled out the goat heads pumped it up, and put up my pump. As I come back out front, I watch the tire expand out the side of the tire in one spot, then the whole tire started rapidly expanding, then the fucker popped! I have goop all over my front porch, haha! Now I need a new tube. Phone Post 3.0
9/25/13 10:27 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT Captain America - Didn't get any work in Sunday or Monday, as I was out of town. Today, I rode for three miles, got a flat and pushed it home one. I pulled out the goat heads pumped it up, and put up my pump. As I come back out front, I watch the tire expand out the side of the tire in one spot, then the whole tire started rapidly expanding, then the fucker popped! I have goop all over my front porch, haha! Now I need a new tube. Phone Post 3.0
Lol nice. Dude I'm on my 3rd flat tire this month right now. These $6 tubes are rapidly adding up. I definitely need new tires and some more quality tubes. Hopefully when I get my next check I'll be able to budget those in. The tires I want have a layer of Kevlar right under the thread so anything that punctures the tire hits the Kevlar and doesn't actually make it to the tube. Other than that I've been back on my strength training. Pull up and push up sets are getting wayyy easier again finally. Going to spar and roll today for the first time in a while. Pretty stoked about that. Phone Post 3.0
9/25/13 12:12 PM
UGCTT Captain America

The guy at Action Sports told me about some tubes that are $40 each, but they're also laced with Kevlar and harder than woodpecker lips. I'm going to spring for those when I get back to work. Armadillo something or others. Phone Post 3.0
9/25/13 12:22 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America - El Pescadero, I'm going to be in Santa Barbara tomorrow afternoon and Monday morning/afternoon. That's where you're at, right? I'd love to stop by and support your food truck. How do I find you? Phone Post 3.0
Damn it Capt... Sorry I didn't see this... We weren't out on Sunday or Monday so it wouldn't have worked out for you to try it, but we coulda got fat somewhere else!! Ill PM u my #, text me next time your cruising to town, coulda came a day early n watched fights here!

I have been slacking huge lately... Terrible... Gotta get back on the Horse!

Sid Your package got delayed due to me being an Ass Clown and forgetting to send it. Ill get it out today or tomorrow at the latest... Hope all is well for all of Team Health. Phone Post 3.0
9/25/13 12:48 PM
UGCTT Captain America

No worries, Pescadero. My girlfriend just accepted a job at cottage hospital, so I'll be headed your way a lot in the near future. Let me give you my email, instead of a pm. I tried to pm you last week, but it wasn't happening. We're going back this weekend, hopefully we can meet up for some fat!

metulhed@hotmail.com Phone Post 3.0
9/25/13 1:22 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America - No worries, Pescadero. My girlfriend just accepted a job at cottage hospital, so I'll be headed your way a lot in the near future. Let me give you my email, instead of a pm. I tried to pm you last week, but it wasn't happening. We're going back this weekend, hopefully we can meet up for some fat!

metulhed@hotmail.com Phone Post 3.0

Just read this...already sent pm...oops. Ill shoot you an email too.

Congrats to your Girl...thats a great place to get hired.

9/26/13 11:17 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Back on the grind... Chest, Tri's , 40 min on the bike!

War AllHealth Phone Post 3.0
9/26/13 3:13 PM
UGCTT Captain America

BOZY - First day back Boxing, and we are both tired.
Damn bro, you look like shit! Are you sleeping enough? Eating right? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.