UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

11/1/13 12:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
I Wild Each It
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ I'll post a before and after pic by March 1st. Promise.
11/1/13 1:37 PM
touch
797 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trt_exemption - 
I Wild Each It - Can I get in on this? I know I'm apparently way late to the party, but I just started dieting and working out, so I thought I would see what this thread was all about. Sounds like some of you all are killing it!

No problem man come on in. We still got some alcohol left.

Wow nice gif! 

11/1/13 1:52 PM
ShaqNoob
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

153.5 lbs this morning. Started at 205.5 on January 7th.
11/1/13 2:01 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
547 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShaqNoob - 153.5 lbs this morning. Started at 205.5 on January 7th.
Fucking great job man! Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 2:03 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2587 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShaqNoob - 153.5 lbs this morning. Started at 205.5 on January 7th.
Yes!!

Congrats!! Great job sticking with it!
VTFU Phone Post 3.0
11/3/13 11:19 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
547 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I went and lead workouts at the park this morning, went to work for 8 hours, then came home and did Jillian Michaels Yoga Inferno with my girl. Had a post workout Hemp Gold protein shake courtesy of ATH Sports Nutrition (Honolulu local and fellow UGer), which was amazaballs, a grilled teriyaki chicken breast (boneless chicken breast marinaded in low sodium, preservative free teriyaki and Bragg's liquid aminos *thanks Pescy!) on a bed of grilled asparagus (rolled in coconut oil, sea salt and fresh cracked pepper) for lunch and now I'm cooking up some chicken wraps. Not a bad day! War team all health!

Phone Post 3.0
11/5/13 7:13 PM
FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had to dig in training today, dug an 11' long, 20" wide, 2' deep trench in about an hour. I was surprised that, in a class of 8, I was one of only two guys to finish it. Feel pretty good, war tah, gentleman, WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0
11/5/13 8:21 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2587 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - I went and lead workouts at the park this morning, went to work for 8 hours, then came home and did Jillian Michaels Yoga Inferno with my girl. Had a post workout Hemp Gold protein shake courtesy of ATH Sports Nutrition (Honolulu local and fellow UGer), which was amazaballs, a grilled teriyaki chicken breast (boneless chicken breast marinaded in low sodium, preservative free teriyaki and Bragg's liquid aminos *thanks Pescy!) on a bed of grilled asparagus (rolled in coconut oil, sea salt and fresh cracked pepper) for lunch and now I'm cooking up some chicken wraps. Not a bad day! War team all health!

Phone Post 3.0
Hell ya... Glad your liking it! Phone Post 3.0
11/5/13 8:22 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - Had to dig in training today, dug an 11' long, 20" wide, 2' deep trench in about an hour. I was surprised that, in a class of 8, I was one of only two guys to finish it. Feel pretty good, war tah, gentleman, WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0
Fuck yes!! Beast Mode!!

VU Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 7:14 PM
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did some more shovel work today, I'm more and more optimistic about returning to work every day. Phone Post 3.0
11/9/13 12:11 PM

Down almost 14lbs since returning to work

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0
11/9/13 9:30 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - Down almost 14lbs since returning to work

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0
Fuck yeah dude! That's awesome. I'm ready to get crazy on this end of the year push. Phone Post 3.0
11/9/13 9:33 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival - I went and lead workouts at the park this morning, went to work for 8 hours, then came home and did Jillian Michaels Yoga Inferno with my girl. Had a post workout Hemp Gold protein shake courtesy of ATH Sports Nutrition (Honolulu local and fellow UGer), which was amazaballs, a grilled teriyaki chicken breast (boneless chicken breast marinaded in low sodium, preservative free teriyaki and Bragg's liquid aminos *thanks Pescy!) on a bed of grilled asparagus (rolled in coconut oil, sea salt and fresh cracked pepper) for lunch and now I'm cooking up some chicken wraps. Not a bad day! War team all health!

Phone Post 3.0
Bro it's amazing. One of the fitness pages I follow on Instagram posted about it the other day too. I was stoked haha. I put it on everything. Phone Post 3.0
11/12/13 8:42 PM

I was mistaken about the trench length I've been digging. It's 30', so I've been digging 15' (we've been splitting it in half). Today I dug the full 30' of it, at about 20" wide and 30" deep. Then I dug a hole 2'x3', 36" deep. AND I'm not drinking tonight!

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0
11/12/13 11:59 PM

Well, I ended up drinking :( Phone Post 3.0
11/13/13 8:20 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

Phone Post 3.0
Bro it's amazing. One of the fitness pages I follow on Instagram posted about it the other day too. I was stoked haha. I put it on everything. Phone Post 3.0
Told you that shit is the kind!! Glad your digging it! Phone Post 3.0
11/13/13 5:06 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - Well, I ended up drinking :( Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Better put in some extra work to offset it dude! I can't same anything though. I've been studying like crazy so I had to cancel this weeks workouts. Taking my exam tomorrow afternoon then if all goes well I might be able to sneak up to Tachi to see my dude Russell Doane take the TPF BW strap. Passing my test then sending the Tachi belt back to da 'aina would be a pretty perfect day. Phone Post 3.0
11/13/13 5:08 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

Phone Post 3.0
Told you that shit is the kind!! Glad your digging it! Phone Post 3.0
*da kine

Lol but yeah it's amazing. Been spreading the word to any that will listen. Thanks for turning me on to it. Love that shit. Now if I may send something ur way. ATH Nutrition is a start up company out of Oahu that sells a protein product called Hemp Gold. It's organic coconut and hemp protein powder. They hooked me up with a couple samples last week. Bro.. It's amazing! I highly HIGHLY recommend u check them out. And they're UGers to boot! Phone Post 3.0
11/14/13 10:23 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Well today is the day. Gonna get a hard workout in right now, come home and get cleaned up, go over the practice exams one last time and then relax til showtime. I passed all 3 practice exams last night (barely haha, but I still passed), so I'm feeling good. Next time u see this name posting it'll be a certified personal trainer. Rival out. Phone Post 3.0
11/14/13 6:04 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

I wild each it lol!! Phone Post 3.0
11/14/13 6:07 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
I wild each it lol!! Phone Post 3.0
Right on!! Congrats my man!

VU Phone Post 3.0
11/14/13 8:04 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Thanks dudes! I'm sooo relieved haha. Phone Post 3.0
11/14/13 9:47 PM

Congrats Sid, great job! Phone Post 3.0
11/15/13 2:51 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - Congrats Sid, great job! Phone Post 3.0
Thank u Ben! We gotta hang soon! Phone Post 3.0
11/15/13 2:53 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

BOZY - Can my lazy phat a## be your first customer. Serious. You lay out a daily scedule. Email me the scedule. Food, workouts everything. I send you money via paypal or whatever. Im serious. I need motivation. Maybe paying someone will light something in me on fire son!

Serious! Phone Post 3.0
Boz there's no way I could allow that to happen haha. That's what this thread is all about. Email me though (sidrival@yahoo.com) and we'll work on something for u dude. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.