UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WarMachine accusing Lloyd Irvin of rape

1/10/13 3:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tap In
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Timothyk - Do you really think this girl went over to hang out with a bunch of dudes, and not have sex with any of them? Do you know how many girls have trains run on them? Or like to be hit while fucked? Or lie about rape to soothe parent anger?

vtfd, and I never do.

Lloyd has a spot for you at his school I'm sure you'd fit right in
1/10/13 3:28 PM
JustPeed
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crazy. Phone Post
1/10/13 3:32 PM
TheGoldenRule
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't believe Jupes may hav given me a reason to stop checking out his threads... I.usually look forward to very well written, witty banter.... One of the best posters on these forums....I'm so discusded by all of this, I'm afraid to click on em anymore... Damn you Jupes. Phone Post
1/10/13 3:35 PM
epic hero
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rape is fucking disgusting, but I don't know exactly what happened that night. I'm not grabbing my pitchfork as of yet, I think Lloyd deserves a chance to explain himself.

If the accusations are true then I have no symphony. But most guys have seen at least one girl try to "play the game" before. I know a girl who was touched innapropriately at work and her parents convinced her to file complaints against her coworkers, basically just out of spite and try to get them fired.

If the accusations are in fact true, Lloyd deserves the backlash. Only the lowest of scum would do something like that. But when a girl goes to hang out and get drunk with SEVEN dudes she barely knows, it makes me somewhat skeptical. But like I said, if these accusations are true, Lloyd deserves whatever criticism he gets from this point on.

1/10/13 3:36 PM
TheGoldenRule
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Imma idiot. Just realized this not Jupes' thread... There's still hope. Phone Post
1/10/13 3:37 PM
simonpe

Jason Reinhardt - this dissapoints me. (if true) However, college kids do some realy really dumb shit, and if this did happen, i am sure Lloyd regrets its terribly. Think about this everyone: First of all, let me say this...I do not condone or even think this kind of thing is the least bit funny nor do i take it lightly. it actually discusts me. (just remember, yes, certain girls do sometimes place themselves in compromising situations and some may say "they asked for it" I don't personally believe any woman "asked for it". Here's what i want to get accross....
just remember, these party girls are someones daughter, someones sister, someones granddaughter ect..., and should be respected as such.
If Lloyed was involved in something like this, think of all what he's given back to society. Think of all the kids lives he's touched and changed. Think of all the positive motivation and adult lives he's changed through jiujitsu and martial arts. We have all done stupid shit at one time or another. Some worse than others. That story sickens me. It really does.
i have heard Lloyd is a good man today as a MAN, (not a college kid) I sure hope it's not true. But if it is, i try and look at how Lloyd leads his lie now, as opposed to some college "party kid". Lloyd contributes a lot to society in helping improve and touch lives. Perhaps he said to himself, "i have to give back for the mistakes i made"? who knows.
Hope that girl feels better now that she knows Lloyd trained (no pun intended) a lot of kids in Jiu Jitsu...

Reinhardt, I am disappoint Phone Post
1/10/13 3:43 PM
Tap In
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - this dissapoints me. (if true) However, college kids do some realy really dumb shit, and if this did happen, i am sure Lloyd regrets its terribly. Think about this everyone: First of all, let me say this...I do not condone or even think this kind of thing is the least bit funny nor do i take it lightly. it actually discusts me. (just remember, yes, certain girls do sometimes place themselves in compromising situations and some may say "they asked for it" I don't personally believe any woman "asked for it". Here's what i want to get accross....
just remember, these party girls are someones daughter, someones sister, someones granddaughter ect..., and should be respected as such.
If Lloyed was involved in something like this, think of all what he's given back to society. Think of all the kids lives he's touched and changed. Think of all the positive motivation and adult lives he's changed through jiujitsu and martial arts. We have all done stupid shit at one time or another. Some worse than others. That story sickens me. It really does.
i have heard Lloyd is a good man today as a MAN, (not a college kid) I sure hope it's not true. But if it is, i try and look at how Lloyd leads his lie now, as opposed to some college "party kid". Lloyd contributes a lot to society in helping improve and touch lives. Perhaps he said to himself, "i have to give back for the mistakes i made"? who knows.

I'm sure OJ regrets committing murder, what's your point?
1/10/13 3:44 PM
epic hero

Edelweiss - 

Also, it's disgusting that some peoples first reaction, when hearing of a girl that got raped, is that she "asked for it" or is crying wolf -- especially, in this case, when some were convicted of the rape.

In for the inevitable vote downs on me...

Agreed its not fair to just write it off as just crying wolf. The first reaction should be sympathetic, and then you can change your time once more facts start to surface.

My immediate reaction was not that she was just crying wolf, but Lloyd deserves a chance to speak on this, because this is a situation that can understandly make people skeptical.
1/10/13 3:46 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He had a chance to speak in court.  Read the article. 

1/10/13 3:47 PM
epic hero

Edited: 01/10/13 3:52 PM
Lloyd has always seemed like a good dude, pathetic if this is true. How does this get swept under the rug, I didn't realize we were in Ohio.

Like I said, the entire situation understandingly can make someone skeptical, but rape is a scum move, period.
1/10/13 3:48 PM
randomposter
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 

I read the article. It quotes a Lloyd Irvin. Assuming that is THE Lloyd Irvin, it was a 20 year old Lloyd Irvin. And if it was THE 20 year old Lloyd Irvin, surely this is not all that he said. What else did he say about the case, since you seem to know all you need to know from reading one article?
Oh, that's right, you don't have the foggiest idea.....
1/10/13 3:52 PM
Fedors Jim Jams

man fuck lloyd irvin, fuck his students, fuck his shit bjj, and fuck rapists.
1/10/13 3:53 PM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Timothyk - I think bish came over with the intent to fuck, got tipsy, one thing lead to another, no one ever said no, and at the end of the event she called rape to calm the parents.

Glad you weren't on the jury.

1/10/13 3:54 PM
randomposter
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I should add that I am an attorney. I am certainly not suggesting that Irvin did not do the things that were alleged in the article. But an application of knowledge requires data. The article doesn't even put what Irvin said in quotes! Is this what he really said? Or is it "kind of what he said"?
The facts will come out. And then we can condemn. But many are awfully quick to call someone a rapist without waiting to hear the evidence. More convenient that way, to be sure.....but fair?
1/10/13 3:55 PM
Fedors Jim Jams

Fedors Jim Jams - man fuck lloyd irvin, fuck his students, fuck his shit bjj, and fuck rapists.

oh yeah, and fuck timothyk too
1/10/13 3:57 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

randomposter - 
2JupitersTooMany - 

I read the article. It quotes a Lloyd Irvin. Assuming that is THE Lloyd Irvin, it was a 20 year old Lloyd Irvin. And if it was THE 20 year old Lloyd Irvin, surely this is not all that he said. What else did he say about the case, since you seem to know all you need to know from reading one article?

If the article is true, and the news agency isn't spewing bullshit, he appeared in a court trial and had a chance to speak.  The jurors decided that he was present at a rape.  That's why we have juries, so we all don't have to get in a time machine to witness the rape two decades later.

Here are some quotes for you, and unless the news agency reporting on the incident at the time was full of shit, this is what happened:

"Irvin said that having sex with a "freak" was not one of his best ideas of fun, but he did not oppose it."

"On that evening a 17-year-old girl agreed to go to dinner with a group of male college students she barely knew. Then she agreed to go to an apartment with them for a party. Somewhere along the line she drank some booze.

By the end of the night, at least seven men had had sex with her. Neither Gatling, who is 21, nor Irvin, who is 20, tried to talk any of them out of it. Instead, they joined in. Or tried.

Irvin was saved by the fact that the jury believed he was impotent when it was his turn."

Now your next move to support your boy is to say the jury got it wrong, the girl was begging for it, and it's perfectly acceptable to run a train on an injured and drunk 17 year old girl when you're a 20 year old because that's what men do and that's what girls want.

1/10/13 4:00 PM
2JupitersTooMany

I have no idea what the man said at trial, but we know that he testified and we know the result.  He was present at a rape, and the only reason he got off was because he could not function when it was his turn.  For that not to be true, the news agency covering the trial had to make all that shit up, but when people idolize a man none of that matters.  There is always room for doubt. 

1/10/13 4:02 PM
Bearded Collie Herds Orca

timothyk should be banned
1/10/13 4:02 PM
Edelweiss
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire -  Never seen so many UG:ers out them self in one thread before... Phone Post

You're not kidding.

Good to see 2jupes bringing sanity to the thread though.

1/10/13 4:05 PM
Tap In

Timothyk - I think bish came over with the intent to fuck, got tipsy, one thing lead to another, no one ever said no, and at the end of the event she called rape to calm the parents.

You give mma a bad name. You and Julian Lane deserve each other, although even he would probably think you're a faggot and try to bang with you
1/10/13 4:06 PM
Brigham
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh shit... Phone Post
1/10/13 4:09 PM
randomposter

2JupitersTooMany - 
randomposter - 
2JupitersTooMany - 

If the article is true, and the news agency isn't spewing bullshit, he appeared in a court trial and had a chance to speak.  The jurors decided that he was present at a rape.  That's why we have juries, so we all don't have to get in a time machine to witness the rape two decades later.

Here are some quotes for you, and unless the news agency reporting on the incident at the time was full of shit, this is what happened:

"Irvin said that having sex with a "freak" was not one of his best ideas of fun, but he did not oppose it."

"On that evening a 17-year-old girl agreed to go to dinner with a group of male college students she barely knew. Then she agreed to go to an apartment with them for a party. Somewhere along the line she drank some booze.

By the end of the night, at least seven men had had sex with her. Neither Gatling, who is 21, nor Irvin, who is 20, tried to talk any of them out of it. Instead, they joined in. Or tried.

Irvin was saved by the fact that the jury believed he was impotent when it was his turn."

Now your next move to support your boy is to say the jury got it wrong, the girl was begging for it, and it's perfectly acceptable to run a train on an injured and drunk 17 year old girl when you're a 20 year old because that's what men do and that's what girls want.

Support "my boy"?! That is hilarious. I don't know the man. Never met him. My impression has always been that he is an accomplished martial artist, nothing more. Like many, I haven't necessarily been a fan of his marketing, etc., but I don't pretend to know anything about him as a person. And I am certainly no apologist of his.
You apparently need some help with your reading comprehension. I do not think for a minute that the jury "got it wrong", or some such nonsense. I wasn't at the trial. And neither were you.
The "quotes" you pasted are not quotes from Lloyd Irvin. They are the quotes of the author. The article doesn't say what facts the author is relying on. Was he at the trial? Did he read the transcripts of the testimony? Did he interview the witnesses? He was writing a story. I am not suggesting that the author is "full of sh*t", which you posed as the only explanation for pointing out that we don't have all the facts. I just can't vouch for the truth of what was written without knowing where the information came from.
As for the jury, it found Irvin "not guilty", apparently. Most juries do not make factual findings (such as "We believe that Lloyd Irvin was there, but couldn't get it up.") They may have believed that. And that may well have been Irvin's defense. I am only pointing out that we just don't know.
If you really want to be helpful, why don't you see if you can track down some real evidence, something that can be independently verified, before you presume to lecture me on what you think I said.
1/10/13 4:11 PM
Submissable
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billytk - I don't know I'd really like to jump on the bandwagon crucifying Irvin but the fact that the accusations are being thrown around by Koppenhaver forces me to kind of give Irvin the benefit of the doubt and allow him to get his side of the story out there. Koppenhaver has proven to be such a (have to leave this blank to avoid "fighter bashing") in the past I just can't take his side in ANYTHING

His side of the story is already out there. Look 6 posts above yours. This has nothing to do with Warmachine's credibility. Maybe Warmachine could be considered a dick for posting that on Twitter, but he most definitely isnt lying either.

1/10/13 4:17 PM
randomposter

I am going to write this, and then I'm gonna stop. I don't want to be associated in any way with the idea that Lloyd Irvin did or did not participate in, was present at, and/or didn't do anything to stop a gang rape. And I certainly don't want to be made into some kind of spokesman for that position.
I am only trying to get some of you to tap the brakes a second. Calling someone a rapist is serious business. I think each one of us, were we in that position, that is, having someone make that accusation, would ask that his accusers at least have all the facts. That's only fair.
1/10/13 4:18 PM
jerky66

mmavixen - 
whadafykumeanitstaken - 

Can Green names be banned for proving to be pieces of shit?

There was a rape convictiin you fucking moron. This wasn't a case like your friends where there was no rape. It went to trial and was proven she was rapes by 7the people. You don't get to have an opiniin at that point. Facts are facts.

So if your mom got gang raped by 77 people and there was a conviction your comments would be "ehh, bitch had the intent to get laid and she let it get out of control.

Gtfo you fucking dirtbag.

Interesting to see how Kirik handles a green name. This guy has no business being pat of thia site after these comments about a girl who suffered a gang rape, suffered a trial, gained a convictiin, and does not need assholes like TimK spewing bullshit.

My soster was raped when I was young. I remeber the trial. I remember lots of things. Fuck anyime making light of a convicted rape case.

Agree.  While there are cases where women manufacture lies and were not actually violated, I can assure you that if there was a trial and a subsequent conviction, the girl was obviously violated wihout her consent. No district attorney will ever file charges on a flimsy rape case.  If anything, the evidence has to be inconrtrovertible.

I'm very sorry about your sister.  I hope she was able to get past it and live a healthy, a happy life.

" No District Attorney would ever file flimsy charges in a rape case?"

Have you ever heard of Prosecutor Nifong and the Duke Locrosse rape case?

I am not making light of this situation or what that Tim guy said but your statement is definitely a stretch.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.