UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Mods, why was my Lloyd Irvin thread frozen?

1/10/13 3:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GayGuardMooseSaucy
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just a tweet from a fighter and a news article from 1990. Why the bullshit from you? Phone Post
1/10/13 3:45 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
1/10/13 3:56 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Lol. It got frozen just like a poster predicted. I wish they'd just admit the site is biased instead of picking and choosing what stays and goes. It would be different if they weren't wasting my money Phone Post
1/10/13 3:59 AM
The Super Bean
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for riots Phone Post
1/10/13 4:26 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

nick diaz nut hugger - What makes it worse is that whoever froze the thread has no doubt seen this one.

Man up and provide an explanation, moderators. If we are to follow the t.o.s., they have to be more clearly defined Phone Post
Yep. They're should be a log of every frozen thread. Generated anytime a thread is froze or deleted is who took the action and why action was taken. There's no accountability sometimes Phone Post
1/10/13 4:44 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
891 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

1/10/13 4:49 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Hands 1 pitchfork to Barry and 1 to Diaznuthugger. Phone Post
1/10/13 4:50 AM
johnonguitar7
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Next Kirik will want to take our guns Phone Post
1/10/13 4:51 AM
Silhouette
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the accountability of mods on this site is ridiculous

what was said?

link to news article?
1/10/13 4:58 AM
Masturbasian

the thread is in the what if sub-forum
1/10/13 4:59 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Silhouette - the accountability of mods on this site is ridiculous

what was said?

link to news article?
WarMachine170: @VinnyMMA RT this bro! Lloyd Irvin also took part of a gang rape once!! People need to know. http://t.co/nM97mP1n

I posted that in the OP that's it. Never called Lloyd a rapist or anything, he wasn't convicted of anything. Phone Post
1/10/13 5:01 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Masturbasian - the thread is in the what if sub-forum
And frozen, complete bullshit. But if a fighter comes on posting a smiley face or asking to go vote in some fucking contest so they can get money the mods sticky it in a second. Phone Post
1/10/13 5:04 AM
Pat Giles

I'll bring the ar15's. I'm not letting some tyrannical mods take over! Phone Post
1/10/13 5:06 AM
Silhouette
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

what was said?

link to news article?
WarMachine170: @VinnyMMA RT this bro! Lloyd Irvin also took part of a gang rape once!! People need to know. http://t.co/nM97mP1n

I posted that in the OP that's it. Never called Lloyd a rapist or anything, he wasn't convicted of anything. Phone Post

well im in
1/10/13 5:08 AM
UGCTT_mousetrap
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/10/13 5:10 AM
DreamerMMA
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator
Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - because mods are a bunch of fucking faggots

And you are a troll.

Your rap sheet is just ridiculous.  You've been banned and frozen several times already and it's pretty obvious why.

You don't have anything intelligent to say just "derp, faggot mods, derp".  How old are you, 13?

That's ok though, you will likely be banned very soon.

1/10/13 5:11 AM
Silhouette

that is a fucked up article

also the original thread is still on google 1st page

NOTHING in there worthy of a freeze

Im guessing snapple did it, hes probably been on watch since this incident
1/10/13 5:11 AM
DreamerMMA
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP:

I have no idea who moderated that thread so I'm sorry I can't help you on this one. 

1/10/13 5:13 AM
Silhouette

Dreamer youre one of the few mods here who actually takes the responsibility seriously and mods justly on all forum members

that is not true of your brethren
1/10/13 5:21 AM
DreamerMMA

Silhouette - Dreamer youre one of the few mods here who actually takes the responsibility seriously and mods justly on all forum members

that is not true of your brethren

I think they are fairer than people realize.

Snapple is staying away from the Irvin threads. He said himself that he is too close to the situation and wants nothing to do with modding those threads so I'm pretty sure it's not him.

Some mods moderate different ways and tend to focus on different things.  While we all try to follow the TOS we are told to moderate on our own judgement as well so some judge harsher on some infractions than others. 

The owners of the site do oversee us and mods have lost their positions before for various reasons.  I don't believe there is a mod on the staff that's really out to get people. 

Some other mods are newer or not as experienced and will make mistakes.  I've made mistakes, we all will.  Mistakes can be overturned though, everyone is free to contact Kirik, Chris or Jason and plead their case if they feel they've unjustly been punished. 

I've seen several mods see where they've been called on being too biased on a certain situation or member and they've backed off to let other mods deal with the situation.  I think we all try to be fair but again, mistakes and lapses in judgement can and will happen, nobody is perfect.

1/10/13 5:27 AM
Bucephalus

OP is posturing like he has a right to come on this forum and post a dated libelous accusation by an ex-con accusing Lloyd Irvin of rape... and now he's bitching about having his little thread frozen. Fucking pussy.
1/10/13 5:28 AM
PrettyBoy
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dreamer quit trying to calm the mob with your rhetoric ... We demand answers! Phone Post
1/10/13 5:29 AM
DreamerMMA

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - 
DreamerMMA - 
Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - because mods are a bunch of fucking faggots

And you are a troll.

Your rap sheet is just ridiculous.  You've been banned and frozen several times already and it's pretty obvious why.

You don't have anything intelligent to say just "derp, faggot mods, derp".  How old are you, 13?

That's ok though, you will likely be banned very soon.

seriously? countless people on here have been frozen or banned for reasons that are never made known to them. OP is just one of many. then there are the people who get frozen for vote downs just because some pathetic people don't agree with them, PAYING members. my "rap sheet" is "fucking ridiculous" because certain trigger happy mods are fucking ridiculous. it's fucking pathetic how there is zero accountability and absolutely nothing has been done.

even my last freezing was fucking ridiculous. I called HELWIG an idiot. ziplockk said that was fighter bashing. really? there are plenty of green namers who post regularly on the OG, people call them things much worse than idiots on there, and they don't care, they're just one of the guys. It would have been something totally different if I started digging into his fight record or anything having to do with his fights, but I mentioned nothing about that. getting frozen for that was beyond stupid.

So you want to start this conversation by calling all the mods fucking faggots and expect a warm reply in turn?  Being an asshole right off the bat isn't going to win you a lot of sympathy but I'll play.

I've found two posts by you alone, today, that could easily get you banned as attacking mods is against TOS.  It's one thing to criticize us, hell, go for it.  It's another to just come out calling people faggots.  It's disrespectful, uncalled for and honestly, just retarded.  You are not proving any point but what I said before, that you are an asshole.  Everything you say after your brilliant opener will likely fall on deaf ears.  You should work on that.

Fighter basing is against the rules, obviously you are well aware of that.  Mods don't see everything, we can only moderate what we see so yeah, people get away with shit.  The problem is some people act like children when they get caught doing something they know they aren't supposed to be doing then point their fingers and cry "But Jimmy does it too!" 

Well, boo hoo, cry and tell on the rest of the forum all you want.  Just because someone else got away with it doesn't give you the right to cast aside the rules and rant and rave like a spoiled teenager.

I understand some of the pro fighters here can be abrassive and yes, some of them are even trolls.  Personally, I don't care if someone makes fun of OMA or Train Judo cause those guys enjoy the back and forth.  IMO Helwig goes right along with it, he asks for it half the time. 

Rules are rules however.  You are a blue namer, if you don't want to read what someone is saying then put them on ignore.

1/10/13 5:33 AM
Bucephalus

Edited: 01/10/13 5:33 AM
DreamerMMA - It's disrespectful, uncalled for and honestly, just retarded.  You are not proving any point but what I said before, that you are an asshole. 

Umm.. dude. If you don't want people to call other people faggots.. you might want to educate them by example. That would include not calling them retarded assholes when making your point.
1/10/13 5:33 AM
escudo
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Silhouette - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

what was said?

link to news article?

well im in

You sir are throughly VOTED THE FUCK UP FOR RANCID.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.