UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

2/5/13 11:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
diggity
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WesLion -
diggity - 
WesLion -
UGCTT_sideshowsteve - Here is the weekly limited release of Warren Mayone's Quotes Made To War: The Tender Rim Years.
Just FYI - he has stopped emailing. The last email he sent was a week ago yesterday and alluded that the police were coming for me over the internet crimes committed against him.

"Sweet and Sour... I DON'T LIKE IT! Hot and
Cold... I HATE IT! Big and Bigger... he's killing me! It bothers me that he did not get my cherry... I lost it
years ago... trying something simular with another person. No... I wasn't dropped on my head as a baby. You've been reading his writings... stop reading that shit... now your brain is confused too! I feel like I rolled over and backed my thang up... and his too long took me to the wood shed. I said thang idiot... my loose folds aka mud flaps. Why... because they hang down to my knee's. I'm not the only loose one around here... so shut up bitches. Ya... high miles and a tired engine is going to leave your ass on the side of the road... one day soon. No I don't have a 3rd ball and It's not a dingles berry... it's just a swellen ball sack from his balls slapping against mine over the last few weeks. My obsession tingles for him are long gone... and the raw reality of my crimes against him is seeping into my brain. Yet... I so fucking confused... and I'm still not sure who the fuck he really is. All that I see is... No Answers as to who he really is... a head ache of confusion and the Police showing up at my door too arrest me. What in the fuck did I just say... this can't be true. I'm a good guy... I just stole some emails and posted some lies to spice up my attack against him to get the forum excited like I was. What mount alert? I'm not backing my thang up... I'll wear a chasity belt or stay in lock-up. Why would I bend over to pick up the soap? Slip what in who? No one likes a loose lay. Who Is This Worlds Greatest Genius of all time? I can't read what he's been posting on his FaceBook Timeline because he has us blocked. Air out of what tire? No I just farted. I bet he lied about the brown swirl thing? And what is this movie thing where Mary was with Warren on her lunch break? And what was that egg thing all about? And his riddle thing? And those music videos?
Have your tooth brush packed because they are coming to arrest you... sooner than later! "

W

T

F?!?!?!?!

There have been so many threads about fake BBs and other crazies where someone mentions what a great psychological study they would be.  But usually they are simply classic examples of already well known disorders.  But this guy..........

Just...........

WOW!

The only thing I can say for sure is it's very clear that one side of his brain is screaming and pleading at the other to allow him to come charging out the closet.  His urge to write homoerotic fiction is disturbing at the least.

Maybe an idea to leave the dude alone? He's pretty crazy. Would hate for him to hurt himself or even worse, hurt someone else. Just think its a little dangerous to be prodding someone that is so obviously cooked.
Just a thought.
Oh, and he is enjoying this just as much as anyone else. Creepy. Phone Post

Sorry, I didn't know you were an expert.  Tell you what, when he goes on his first murder spree we will replace Dr. Phil's show with yours.

Gotta love how peope will white knight even after the target in question has virtually disappeared.

And before you say anything about anyone enjoying anything, keep in mind you are white knighting for a guy who is obviously infatuated with butt sex, fart stains, and giving tender loving to other men.

White knight? Take it easy buddy. Wasn't being aggressive or insulting, just making a suggestion. Are suggestions only ok if you agree with them? You've seemed pretty reasonable in general (maybe a little sensitive) and I feel I approached it respectfully. Didn't claim to be an expert, just worried about pushing the buttons of someone who is clearly messed up.
White knight? Jeez dude. Phone Post
2/6/13 12:14 AM
WesLion

diggity - 
WesLion -
diggity - 
WesLion -
UGCTT_sideshowsteve - Here is the weekly limited release of Warren Mayone's Quotes Made To War: The Tender Rim Years.
Just FYI - he has stopped emailing. The last email he sent was a week ago yesterday and alluded that the police were coming for me over the internet crimes committed against him.

"Sweet and Sour... I DON'T LIKE IT! Hot and
Cold... I HATE IT! Big and Bigger... he's killing me! It bothers me that he did not get my cherry... I lost it
years ago... trying something simular with another person. No... I wasn't dropped on my head as a baby. You've been reading his writings... stop reading that shit... now your brain is confused too! I feel like I rolled over and backed my thang up... and his too long took me to the wood shed. I said thang idiot... my loose folds aka mud flaps. Why... because they hang down to my knee's. I'm not the only loose one around here... so shut up bitches. Ya... high miles and a tired engine is going to leave your ass on the side of the road... one day soon. No I don't have a 3rd ball and It's not a dingles berry... it's just a swellen ball sack from his balls slapping against mine over the last few weeks. My obsession tingles for him are long gone... and the raw reality of my crimes against him is seeping into my brain. Yet... I so fucking confused... and I'm still not sure who the fuck he really is. All that I see is... No Answers as to who he really is... a head ache of confusion and the Police showing up at my door too arrest me. What in the fuck did I just say... this can't be true. I'm a good guy... I just stole some emails and posted some lies to spice up my attack against him to get the forum excited like I was. What mount alert? I'm not backing my thang up... I'll wear a chasity belt or stay in lock-up. Why would I bend over to pick up the soap? Slip what in who? No one likes a loose lay. Who Is This Worlds Greatest Genius of all time? I can't read what he's been posting on his FaceBook Timeline because he has us blocked. Air out of what tire? No I just farted. I bet he lied about the brown swirl thing? And what is this movie thing where Mary was with Warren on her lunch break? And what was that egg thing all about? And his riddle thing? And those music videos?
Have your tooth brush packed because they are coming to arrest you... sooner than later! "

W

T

F?!?!?!?!

There have been so many threads about fake BBs and other crazies where someone mentions what a great psychological study they would be.  But usually they are simply classic examples of already well known disorders.  But this guy..........

Just...........

WOW!

The only thing I can say for sure is it's very clear that one side of his brain is screaming and pleading at the other to allow him to come charging out the closet.  His urge to write homoerotic fiction is disturbing at the least.

Maybe an idea to leave the dude alone? He's pretty crazy. Would hate for him to hurt himself or even worse, hurt someone else. Just think its a little dangerous to be prodding someone that is so obviously cooked.
Just a thought.
Oh, and he is enjoying this just as much as anyone else. Creepy. Phone Post

Sorry, I didn't know you were an expert.  Tell you what, when he goes on his first murder spree we will replace Dr. Phil's show with yours.

Gotta love how peope will white knight even after the target in question has virtually disappeared.

And before you say anything about anyone enjoying anything, keep in mind you are white knighting for a guy who is obviously infatuated with butt sex, fart stains, and giving tender loving to other men.

White knight? Take it easy buddy. Wasn't being aggressive or insulting, just making a suggestion. Are suggestions only ok if you agree with them? You've seemed pretty reasonable in general (maybe a little sensitive) and I feel I approached it respectfully. Didn't claim to be an expert, just worried about pushing the buttons of someone who is clearly messed up.
White knight? Jeez dude. Phone Post

Actually I probably owe you an apology then.  I got the impression you were knocking on me and everyone else for being entertained by the craziness of the letters.  I must have read the last bits wrong.  I can tell you this, I am not an expert, but I do have a bachelor's in psychology.  Again, it doesn't qualify me to be an counselor or even an expert, all I'm saying is I know a bit more than the average person on the subject.  Generally the ones who will hurt themselves or others are the introverts, the ones you least expect.  The outwardly aggressive types who hype themselves with BS usually are either already hurting people with no need for prodding, or aren't gonna hurt anyone unless they are directly physically attacked.  Also keep in mind that at this point no one is contacting him or anything, we are simply sharing and enjoying the letters that he has already sent sideshowsteve.  But yea, I apparently did read what you said wrong and I apologize for the reaction.  And yes I can be sensitive, at least when new to anyone.  I have an especially hard time reading between the lines until I get to know someone or I get familiar with a particular group.  We all have our vices, lol, the important thing is admitting and trying to work on them.  I will say try to remember at this point that the attack is over and we are simply enjoying the leftovers.  At least as far as I know and everyone here seems to have confirmed.  No one is trying to push him over the brink, the goal was to stop his BS and it would appear that goal is accomplished and this guy gave us so much to enjoy that we are doing that right now.  Or at least we are trying to, the subject continues to return to Atkinson. :p

2/6/13 12:25 AM
WesLion

Maybe we should quit using the quote button and just use @whoever.  This stuff is getting more long-winded than I can be. XD

2/6/13 12:31 AM
Rear Naked Chode
471 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just let him rock the countenance of the weak among you bro.
2/6/13 12:44 AM
aNutterFedorFan
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - Just talked to deuce, he agrees that you make 150k and is sorry... he does not want to come back to mma.tv anymore, sends his apologies, and also asks if you could fuck off...

In fact, I think everyone would really rather you fucked off...

If you would like atkinson to fuck off, please state so now...

Simply post "atkinson, please fuck off"
Atkinson = Giant Lee's training partner

Not my style of posting but.....

Atkinson you Negative POS FUCK OFF!

I don't know you but you're a bad rep for Oz (prolly a transplant)
you also sound like you're a douche nozzle and have a mighty powerful fist magnet in your head. Phone Post
2/6/13 1:04 AM
diggity

WesLion - 

Maybe we should quit using the quote button and just use @whoever.  This stuff is getting more long-winded than I can be. XD

fair enough dude. Thanks, and point taken.

2/6/13 1:09 AM
WesLion

I just wanna make one final point and then I will do my best to stop talking until the subject returns to Giant Lee.

Reading these letters and discussing Giant Lee is fun.  It's interesting, a very unusual look into a disturbed mind.

This back and forth with Atkinson is just annoying.

It's clear he has no intentions of proving anything or ending the argument.  If he did he would have already done that.  His intentions are clear, even though I have him on ignore it doesn't work when you guys quote him so I can still see some of his current posts.  He is still saying the same things he's said from the beginning.  None of us have a decent job, a life, a sex life, we are all children and we enjoy picking on someone because we are losers.  All he is doing is picking the statements he knows gets the most reactions.  He's the most basic level of troll and yet it's gotten everyone in a constant circular argument with him.  Seriously, even if we don't actually use ignore buttons or VTFDs, can we just ignore him ourselves?  If it gets to the point where it is as if he is talking to an empty room then he will quit, his reason for being here will be gone.  But by continuing this pointless argument, we are satisfying his goal of derailing the thread and pissing everyone off.

2/6/13 1:13 AM
WesLion

@diggity.  It's all good man and yw.  I do have a bad habit of taking things the wrong way and saying things I shouldn't.  I try to work on it and I'm always willing to admit a mistake when I realize I've made it.  Now the real trick is gonna be figuring out how to stop making said mistakes. :p

2/6/13 2:34 AM
TEX4N32
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
2/6/13 7:42 AM
mmaguy30
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Thank you for your use of the Mixed Martial Arts feedback system. Unfortunately, your are only allotted one vote per person, per day, and that has been exceeded. Please wait 24 hours before voting on this user again. Use of the system is contingent on your best efforts, so we do ask that you use the votes with care."

Shit.
2/6/13 8:33 AM
DeuceDroppin

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2005734

^^^ Here's a good thread to vote this idiot down (as Wes mentioned, 3 for 1 for starting it). Hopefully a mod will step up and ban this moron, as he has turned obsessive and is now blatantly trolling.

Not only that, he is once again dick tucking on our bet, so that should be good for at least a 6 month ban.  

Also, it was confirmed that he has Asperger syndrome, but his trolling makes it difficult to feel sorry for him.

2/6/13 9:05 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Apparently his truck went off a cliff.

2/6/13 9:20 AM
mmaguy30
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BYE BYE ATKINSON!

damn what a fag.

he will be back soon though...
2/6/13 9:32 AM
DeuceDroppin

Zipp is the FUCKIN' MAN! Thank goodness and a VTFU to you good sir!
2/6/13 9:43 AM
GOREILLAMAN
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post
2/6/13 11:53 AM
WesLion

The troll is gone?!?!

Sweeeeeeettttttt!!!!!!

So now back to our original subject.

Did Iron Claw's last letter remind anyone else of the guy who pretends to be a homophobe but is dying to get out of the closet and experience some man on man loving?

2/6/13 12:21 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol -this thread is the gift that keeps on giving!
2/6/13 2:10 PM
knuckleballs

No deal on finding the complete masterpiece -and not just the ending - that is Sensei Iron Claw's lone pro-bout?

I have been adhering to his technique in his stricking video and want to see how his stricking and stricking in the clinch looks like when when he unleashes his Hands Made To War.

Can someone release this?

Also, this goes out to the great Guido: can you release part 6 to the youtube interview? His disciples need more of his holy scripture.
2/6/13 2:13 PM
HexRei

mister3mma -  FYI if you go on a comp and ignore an annoying poster, say Atikinson, it transfers to the mobile platform. Atkinson and his troll posts are now removed from the app version of this thread, making it troll free and hilarious to see reactions to post that don't exist. Phone Post

I think his posts are gone because he is frozen. I didn't ignore him and they are gone for me.

So is gone cause of our VTFD's or did zip send him on extended vacation? and did he refuse to carry thru on the pay stub or what?
2/6/13 2:26 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Penis? Phone Post
2/6/13 2:39 PM
DeuceDroppin

Gents...Let's just say that you should all V(Zipp)TFU!!! Phone Post
2/6/13 2:44 PM
UGCTT croy_00
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin -  Gents...Let's just say that you should all V(Zipp)TFU!!! Phone Post

Damn! I tried, but I used my votes already today :(
2/6/13 2:46 PM
mmaguy30

zipp will get tomorrows vote...
2/6/13 3:32 PM
WesLion

This thread is all kinds of awesome!
2/6/13 3:35 PM
WesLion

I wonder which body party he likes stricking with most. XD

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.