UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> LloydIrvinRape.com thread got moved/frozen?!

1/12/13 3:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Willin
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So it was proven that Lloyd bought the LloydIrvinRape.com domain yesterday and had it redirect to his "rape prevention" website in light of the recent controversy regarding him and members of his gym. Then mods froze the thread.

Without getting into details I must say that this is laughable. This entire conversation should be open to discussion just as it was for Hermes Franca and Joe Son, etc. I'm sure I'll get frozen for addressing this but I'm glad to be a martyr. It's sad to see how pathetic the power brokers of the UG have become. Phone Post
1/12/13 3:20 AM
Willin
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - If you are to be a martyr i will not urinate on your uG cyber grave brotha, you deserve more respect than that for making a moral stand in this issue, you shall not be forgotten, whatever your name was.

Doth thy mod freeze this man at the expense, of liberty, freedom, justice, various ammendment of constitution, saying the truth that demands to be heard. Phone Post
I feel vindicated knowing that I have superCalo's support.

Burn me at the pyre. Phone Post
1/12/13 3:23 AM
Willin

superCalo -
Willin -
superCalo - If you are to be a martyr i will not urinate on your uG cyber grave brotha, you deserve more respect than that for making a moral stand in this issue, you shall not be forgotten, whatever your name was.

Doth thy mod freeze this man at the expense, of liberty, freedom, justice, various ammendment of constitution, saying the truth that demands to be heard. Phone Post

Collecting firewood as we speak Phone Post
I'll be like Darth Vader at the end of The Return of The Jedi. Phone Post
1/12/13 3:28 AM
Utah get me two
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best part of all this is how zero rednamers will come on any of these threads and simply say "We are moving all Lloyd Irvin threads to the What If Forum". Zero balls.
1/12/13 3:38 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's the dark seed from which the black and twisted tree grew. The tree that bears the poison fruit that so corrupted our sense of freedom, my friend.

It's the oily black cloud that showers us with oppression and strikes us with blazing hot bolts of indignity.

It's the winds of indifference, which blinds us as a society to our own morals and values in favour of that which is convenient.

Together, with ice in our eyes and fire in our hearts... we shall vanquish this evil and rectify these iniquities!!
1/12/13 8:01 AM
CGJiuJitsu
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

N B4 Dis BGone....

1/12/13 8:08 AM
TheParrot
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lloyd Irvin rape Lloyd Irvin rape

1/12/13 8:10 AM
Fabes
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Utah get me two - Best part of all this is how zero rednamers will come on any of these threads and simply say "We are moving all Lloyd Irvin threads to the What If Forum". Zero balls.
I don't know what happened to the aforementioned thread, but I wont move or touch this one. If these are facts, then post away. Phone Post
1/12/13 8:10 AM
Fabes
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wes_Mantooth - Apparently the mods feel that people should not know that Lloyd Irvin stood trial for rape. Phone Post
Simmer down. Not at all true. Phone Post
1/12/13 9:40 AM
patches

this is all crazy...skeletons
1/12/13 10:24 AM
garrote
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I support this thread. Phone Post
1/12/13 10:42 AM
SoccerkickrevivaL
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who is this Lloyd fellow? Phone Post
1/12/13 10:45 AM
Walnuts
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SoccerkickrevivaL -  Who is this Lloyd fellow? Phone Post

Some limp dicked rapist who taught jiu jitsu to some other rapists.
1/12/13 10:56 AM
Andy Rigg
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willin - 
superCalo -
Willin -

Collecting firewood as we speak Phone Post
I'll be like Darth Vader at the end of The Return of The Jedi. Phone Post

white and pathetic instead of black and magnificent?
1/12/13 11:14 AM
ShadowPM
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't believe no one has created a meme yet.

Yo I'd love to rape you

But I can't get it up. Phone Post
1/12/13 11:24 AM
Size

Mods, please move to ConspiracyGround.
1/12/13 11:27 AM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rapegate?? Phone Post
1/12/13 11:46 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What was the outcome of his trial, or the charges ?

1/12/13 11:50 AM
ShaqNoob
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

Dude was set free cause jury believed when he said he couldn't get his penis hard. Phone Post
1/12/13 11:54 AM
TheParrot
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

From what I read on here, he testified at trial that he wanted to take part but couldn't get hard. So the jury didn't convict.

1/12/13 12:06 PM
SandraBullockFan
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow total BS. we can't talk about it because he tried and failed? GTFO
1/12/13 12:08 PM
ChicagoTom
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If this is in fact true, how fucking crazy is it that he claimed he couldn't get hard, otherwise he would have participated. Phone Post
1/12/13 12:12 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd hate to be remembered as a person who tried to silence the twenty year old testimony of a confirmed victim of forced sodomy, but I'm from the Midwest and things are simpler here. Phone Post
1/12/13 12:22 PM
KC007

In before thread and OP gets frozen. Phone Post
1/12/13 12:23 PM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - I'd hate to be remembered as a person who tried to silence the twenty year old testimony of a confirmed victim of forced sodomy, but I'm from the Midwest and things are simpler here. Phone Post
Bit he's a good man and he probaly feels bad about it now Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.