UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mousasi vs Gustafsson?

1/13/13 12:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TuLegit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think this would be a good fight for both guys and a legit test for them. Thoughts? Phone Post
1/13/13 1:00 AM
Gene Pitney

Well Gus is gonna have to fight someone cos I think theres a strong possibility Cormier getting Jones after hes done with Chael...

I dont think Mousassi deserves to just walk right in to a #1 contenders bout given he hasnt really beaten anyone elite. Mousassi Vs Shogun or Lil Nog sounds good to me.
1/13/13 1:01 AM
NorthernIrishZombie
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mousasi vs the cut to 185 Phone Post
1/13/13 1:22 AM
Dogman

I would like to see the fight, but if I were Joe Silva I would match him up with a good strong gatekeeper for his first fight in the UFC.
1/13/13 1:32 AM
KremeDipEagle
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TuLegit - I think this would be a good fight for both guys and a legit test for them. Thoughts? Phone Post
Gus would easily win that fight. Gegard needs to be mw to have a fruitful UFC run, IMO. Phone Post
1/13/13 1:37 AM
TuLegit

KremeDipEagle -
TuLegit - I think this would be a good fight for both guys and a legit test for them. Thoughts? Phone Post
Gus would easily win that fight. Gegard needs to be mw to have a fruitful UFC run, IMO. Phone Post
Really?i thought he looked big tonight. Maybe not for lhw I guess Phone Post
1/13/13 1:43 AM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shogun would be a good first fight I think. Phone Post
1/13/13 1:48 AM
KremeDipEagle
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TuLegit -
KremeDipEagle -
Really?i thought he looked big tonight. Maybe not for lhw I guess Phone Post
Yeah gegard is nasty but he gives up a lot against a 6' 3" dude with mega reach who has better stand up and ever improving take down defense. If its possible, Gus is still underrated. Phone Post
1/13/13 1:48 AM
war wand
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_buchu8oolong - Shogun would be a good first fight I think. Phone Post
Yeah i want THIS Phone Post
1/13/13 8:12 AM
ChuckPunchedMyFace
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

war wand -
UGCTT_buchu8oolong - Shogun would be a good first fight I think. Phone Post
Yeah i want THIS Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/13/13 8:25 AM
Blunderhooks
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First fight should be a gatekeeper with decent wrestling. Need to see how his TDD has improved.

The winner of Bader vs Vladdy would work well. Phone Post
1/13/13 9:02 AM
Olive Garden Table For One
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mousasi looked like a 170lb fighter against a hw in Kyle. Me brah. Gustamante is too much right now Phone Post
1/13/13 9:27 AM
Louisvillain
425 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gus' worked too hard for a title shot for that matchup. Phone Post
1/19/13 10:25 AM
TuLegit

Ttt CAUSE I FUCKING CALLED IT Phone Post
1/19/13 10:34 AM
unfilter
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Louisvillain -  Gus' worked too hard for a title shot for that matchup. Phone Post

i agree and i think i'm still a mousasi fan~

1/19/13 11:04 AM
Houseboy23
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This will either finally derail the Mousasi hype train or screw Gus's title shot for the next few years.

It will be an entertaining fight regardless, but I don't see how Mousasi's striking can get within Gus's reach.
1/19/13 11:09 AM
TuLegit

unfilter -
Louisvillain -  Gus' worked too hard for a title shot for that matchup. Phone Post

Yeah but this is just a situation where Gus needs to fight again regardless of rank. Chael jones isn't until April and Gus has already been out for a little bit. Even if he got the next shot it'd likely be around August. That's a lot of time off. Why not take what should be an easy fight for him? Phone Post
1/19/13 11:28 AM
Leck Brosnar

Rambo John J - 

Gustaf would likely try to take Gegard down.

He did not want to stand with fresh Shogun.

I do not want to see Gegard wrestlefucked in his Debut.

Atleast the fight is 5 rounds and Mousasi is no slouch off of his back. It's going to be a great fight.
1/19/13 11:39 AM
Lindstedt

Leck Brosnar - 
Rambo John J - 

Atleast the fight is 5 rounds and Mousasi is no slouch off of his back. It's going to be a great fight.

Actually 5 round fights aren't legal in Sweden AFAIK so just like last time it will only be 3 rounds.
1/19/13 11:42 AM
Leck Brosnar

Lindstedt - 
Leck Brosnar - 
Rambo John J - 

Actually 5 round fights aren't legal in Sweden AFAIK so just like last time it will only be 3 rounds.

Did not know that, goddamn. 5 rounds would've been epic and would've helped Mousasi imo :(
1/19/13 11:59 AM
unfilter
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TuLegit - 
unfilter -

Yeah but this is just a situation where Gus needs to fight again regardless of rank. Chael jones isn't until April and Gus has already been out for a little bit. Even if he got the next shot it'd likely be around August. That's a lot of time off. Why not take what should be an easy fight for him? Phone Post

yeah, while he's been a little...underwhelming lately i don't think moose is an easy fight for anybody~

honestly i'm probably just irritated because i like both guys and don't want to see either one of them lose.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.