UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 159 (Sonnen/Jones) in Jersey, Who's going?

4/1/13 11:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tyler03
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wondering if anyone can tell me which hotels are best possibly which one is hosting the UFC thanks everyone
4/1/13 11:30 PM
pennviachoke
1173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - Just booked my hotel and flight. Landing in Newark at 10:30 pm on the 25th. Can't wait, going to be great!
Awesome!! If ya get a chance snap a few photos for me, if you have a camera with you.

:) Phone Post
4/1/13 11:31 PM
pennviachoke
1173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tyler03 -
Just wondering if anyone can tell me which hotels are best possibly which one is hosting the UFC thanks everyone
FFS somebody answer this guy Phone Post
4/2/13 12:43 AM
juicer
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke -
tyler03 -
FFS somebody answer this guy Phone Post
TTT for answers. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 1:05 AM
SLUGSHOT_331
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

T-minus 25 days and counting! Phone Post
4/2/13 9:29 AM
tyler03
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wondering if anyone can tell me which hotels are best possibly which one is hosting the UFC thanks everyone. Is there any sorta UG get together? Sorry I'm a little new not sure how everything works yet thanks guys

TTT
4/2/13 9:59 AM
the geek
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke -
the geek - Just booked my hotel and flight. Landing in Newark at 10:30 pm on the 25th. Can't wait, going to be great!
Awesome!! If ya get a chance snap a few photos for me, if you have a camera with you.

:) Phone Post
Don't you worry bro, my camera never leaves my side ;) Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 9:59 AM
the geek
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tyler03 - Just wondering if anyone can tell me which hotels are best possibly which one is hosting the UFC thanks everyone. Is there any sorta UG get together? Sorry I'm a little new not sure how everything works yet thanks guys

TTT
Sorry bud, no idea. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 10:02 AM
tyler03

Ok thanks anyway
4/3/13 5:18 PM
Matt Phillips
825 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daniel Straus is coming to the show with me as well, he's such a good dude. UG'ers in Seattle got to hang with him in the UG section.
4/3/13 5:25 PM
pennviachoke

Matt Phillips - Daniel Straus is coming to the show with me as well, he's such a good dude. UG'ers in Seattle got to hang with him in the UG section.
Yes, he's a cool cat. Funny as fuck also. Phone Post
4/3/13 5:27 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
846 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - Daniel Straus is coming to the show with me as well, he's such a good dude. UG'ers in Seattle got to hang with him in the UG section.

That is cool. Big fan of Straus, hope to finally see him fight for the Bellator title later this year.

4/3/13 6:56 PM
the geek

pennviachoke -
Matt Phillips - Daniel Straus is coming to the show with me as well, he's such a good dude. UG'ers in Seattle got to hang with him in the UG section.
Yes, he's a cool cat. Funny as fuck also. Phone Post
Yup, I was sitting behind him with my friends and he was almost as entertaining as the fights, and the fights were incredible. Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 9:23 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm more excited now that April is here but I'm sure I will be going crazy once we know the plan. Phone Post
4/3/13 9:59 PM
mmaguy30
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im going... floor seats.
4/3/13 11:02 PM
WarAJS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im going to the seminar and UFC 159 later that day, any news on a meet n greet?
4/3/13 11:15 PM
WarAJS

section 19 row 5!
4/4/13 8:57 AM
OTT78
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Renato Laranja is going to stop by the seminar. Caralho! 

4/4/13 1:18 PM
Matt Phillips
825 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OTT78 - 

Woohoo!
4/4/13 1:58 PM
the geek

OTT78 - 

I can't wait. I'll be buying my ticket to the seminar but I'll only be there to listen and photograph (as long as it's OK for me to photograph).
4/4/13 2:01 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OTT78 -

That's awesome! He made my day when he sent a pic to me holding a keep fighting sign. Phone Post
4/5/13 11:14 PM
bagger
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tyler03 - Just wondering if anyone can tell me which hotels are best possibly which one is hosting the UFC thanks everyone. Is there any sorta UG get together? Sorry I'm a little new not sure how everything works yet thanks guys

TTT

After much deliberation I think I'll be staying at the Hampton Inn by Newark airport. Free parking/wifi/complimentary breakfast and 24hr shuttle to the airport. $110/nite.

My plan is to ride the shuttle to the airport and then ride public transport to Newark Penn Station rather than trying to drive from the hotel to Prudential Center and park
4/6/13 1:39 AM
the geek

bagger - 
tyler03 - Just wondering if anyone can tell me which hotels are best possibly which one is hosting the UFC thanks everyone. Is there any sorta UG get together? Sorry I'm a little new not sure how everything works yet thanks guys

TTT

After much deliberation I think I'll be staying at the Hampton Inn by Newark airport. Free parking/wifi/complimentary breakfast and 24hr shuttle to the airport. $110/nite.

My plan is to ride the shuttle to the airport and then ride public transport to Newark Penn Station rather than trying to drive from the hotel to Prudential Center and park

Same plan as me but I'll be staying at the Best Western.
4/6/13 12:02 PM
the geek

Seminar tix purchased :)
4/6/13 12:43 PM
johnw323

im going

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.