UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How will Anderson vs bisping go down?

1/14/13 1:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
phillyslice99
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How would that fight go and how would it end? Phone Post
1/14/13 2:04 PM
BeatonHauff
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson by clowning, and eating everything bisping throws at him with his hands down. For a base striker, Michael has some horrible power. I think he would hurt him early, then clown him for a bit. Phone Post
1/14/13 2:07 PM
rushinbear
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor will end that possibility unless Anderson is looking for a tune-up fight to sharpen some of his weaker skills.
1/14/13 2:07 PM
Ramon Maroni

Bisping will prolly get Hendo'd again
1/14/13 2:08 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope people aren't looking past Vitor....

1/14/13 2:10 PM
rushinbear
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

I hope people aren't looking past Vitor....

haaaa, i posted a minute before you to comment on Vitor....
1/14/13 2:10 PM
rushinbear

now where is that cracker jack box (hoping it has a ring in it)...
1/14/13 2:11 PM
KneeToFaceKO

1.5/10 Phone Post
1/14/13 2:12 PM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anderson's hands would be down the entire fight. he would throw kicks at half-effort, almost disdainfully, to keep bisping to the outside and avoid a brawl, and KO bisping with a counter punch when bisping gets frustrated and tries to rush in and clinch.
1/14/13 2:16 PM
Death Beast

5 round decision after Bisping refuses to engage after eating hard shots early. Dana will have a hissy fit and Silva will proceed to not give a flying fuck what he thinks.
1/14/13 2:28 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rushinbear - now where is that cracker jack box (hoping it has a ring in it)...

LMCAO, damn...a cracker jack box???

1/14/13 2:32 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rushinbear - Vitor will end that possibility unless Anderson is looking for a tune-up fight to sharpen some of his weaker skills.
This. LOL @ overshadowing Belfort. Phone Post
1/14/13 2:39 PM
rushinbear

Edited: 01/14/13 2:41 PM
mmavixen - 

it's the thought that counts right? see how much I know about stuff around here....

editted...

On second thought I am not really sure what the "C" in "LMCAO" is and perhaps it is best not to...
1/14/13 2:42 PM
orcus

Could be somewhat anticlimactic since Bisping and Anderson aren't always aggressive.

But I think Bisping will feel the pressure of the title shot and be a bit more aggressive and get TKO'd.

1/14/13 2:42 PM
iamrodhull
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm from the UK and bisping is one of my favorite fighters, I just think he's a little over confident about his fight with vitor.
If he gets caught early I don't see that fight lasting long.
As for a fight with Anderson, that fight will go however Anderson wants it to imo. Phone Post
1/14/13 2:45 PM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping can start the fight with a free shot and we will still lose really badly

No way to beat And1 for Bisping
1/14/13 2:46 PM
Ronin_jutsuka
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tatakai Fightwear, President
Anderson will make Bisping look worse than Maia, when they fought.

And that is coming from a HUGE Maia fan. Phone Post
1/14/13 2:50 PM
mmavixen

rushinbear - 
mmavixen - 

it's the thought that counts right? see how much I know about stuff around here....

editted...

On second thought I am not really sure what the "C" in "LMCAO" is and perhaps it is best not to...

It's Cuban...it's weird to mention my ass laughing and not say what kind of ass it is. LOL

1/14/13 2:54 PM
rushinbear

whew....
1/14/13 2:55 PM
mmavixen

iamrodhull -  I'm from the UK and bisping is one of my favorite fighters, I just think he's a little over confident about his fight with vitor.
If he gets caught early I don't see that fight lasting long.
As for a fight with Anderson, that fight will go however Anderson wants it to imo. Phone Post

Voted up for being a fan, but still being objective.  My favorite kind of fan.

1/14/13 2:55 PM
Big Pookie
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

See Anderson vs. Forrest...

Probably look very similar.
1/14/13 2:59 PM
CLINTK9
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it wont go down!

Belfort's gonna get his rematch!
1/14/13 3:01 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Round 1: Anderson comes out and throws a few flashy combo's, Bisping avoids them all, stunning Silva with straight right hand to the jaw. Bisping puts on a boxing clinic taking the round with surprising ease.

Round 2: Ando comes out with an intensity never seen before. He becomes more and more frustrated as Bisping's footwork and stiff jab keeps him at bay securing another round.

Round 3: Silva is becoming increasingly frustrated and tired. He recklessly throws a high kick which Bisping catches and takes Anderson down. What follows is a frenzied, vicious Ground 'n' Pound. The ref steps in and saves Ando from serious damage.

Bisping is crowned champion. Phone Post
1/14/13 3:03 PM
JROTT
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

show no mercy - anderson's hands would be down the entire fight. he would throw kicks at half-effort, almost disdainfully, to keep bisping to the outside and avoid a brawl, and KO bisping with a counter punch when bisping gets frustrated and tries to rush in and clinch.
This is exactly right. We all know it would go down just like this, but it would be a shame to have never given Bisping the chance.. If Leites and Cote got a shot, Bisping deserves one too if he beats Vitor. Phone Post
1/14/13 4:00 PM
triso
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's going to get KO'd by Vitor so this fight isn't happening.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.